PTWM #123 Rachel begged for Easter eggs for her loaded mate,Now the fanny wants a nanny Wobble won’t hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed Seb's moped? Has it been mentioned or seen since his birthday?

Reactions: 6
She’s changed so much in 4 years.

I don’t know if it’s the stress of insta, remembering all her lies, the PayPal and go fund me scams, tattle, the kids, worry of her past finally catching up with her or the Botox, but she’s so cold and hard faced now compared to what she was.

i really liked her back then, same age as me with kids of similar ages trying to navigate parenthood and work like thousands of others. If that’s what greed and money turns you into then you can keep it.
she hasn’t had her lips done though..especially not the top one. Natural beauty, doesn’t let needles near her face 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s changed so much in 4 years.

I don’t know if it’s the stress of insta, remembering all her lies, the PayPal and go fund me scams, tattle, the kids, worry of her past finally catching up with her or the Botox, but she’s so cold and hard faced now compared to what she was.

i really liked her back then, same age as me with kids of similar ages trying to navigate parenthood and work like thousands of others. If that’s what greed and money turns you into then you can keep it.
But remember, she's never had Botox or fillers or anything 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not only did she share the story of a "service user" who turned to drugs and had her children taken from her even though children's services were so impressed as Ratchet taught her to cook spag bol and Emily took her and her kids to the park and she was such a good mum, she has posted a text message on Patreon apparently from this person talking about harming herself and using. If there are actually services approaching her and her so called centres then they need to take a long hard look at themselves. Apparently earlier today she also shared a story of the woman they had got into accommodation having received a photo on social media of her estranged partner with someone else and it had set back her treatment a fair bit. Every time I think she can't sink any lower she pulls it out the bag.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Not only did she share the story of a "service user" who turned to drugs and had her children taken from her even though children's services were so impressed as Ratchet taught her to cook spag bol and Emily took her and her kids to the park and she was such a good mum, she has posted a text message on Patreon apparently from this person talking about harming herself and using. If there are actually services approaching her and her so called centres then they need to take a long hard look at themselves. Apparently earlier today she also shared a story of the woman they had got into accommodation having received a photo on social media of her estranged partner with someone else and it had set back her treatment a fair bit. Every time I think she can't sink any lower she pulls it out the bag.
Wow so if that person was feeing low and like they wanted to harm themselves before, imagine how they are going to feel knowing she is plastering it on social media where people are actually paying her so she can sell this person's real life present situation.....just so she can get all the die hard huns going 'oh rach your so good, oh Emily look what youve done your amazing' she just doesn't care does she. About other people's feelings, lives, safeguarding, GDPR. None of it. And 'professional' services actually refer to her and use her? Another bullshit story. No one is going to touch that if they think she's going to sell the slightest bit of gossip on them!

Reactions: 19
Rach always makes it about her. How does letting everyone know you taught someone how to make spaghetti bolognese help right now?!
She is sharing stories left, right and centre about women reaching out for help. There's no safeguarding whatsoever. It's so dangerous.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Rach always makes it about her. How does letting everyone know you taught someone how to make spaghetti bolognese help right now?!
She is sharing stories left, right and centre about women reaching out for help. There's no safeguarding whatsoever. It's so dangerous.
OMG what on earth is she thinking sharing this? This needs reporting surely?
It’s outrageous.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
She is an absolute wicked old bleep sharing this!
Rach needs to be put away in a long term psychiatric facility or prison.
When are social services and the police going to stop her?
And how can you teach someone to cook spaghetti bolognaise, when you can't actually cook yourself?

Reactions: 26
Many tattlers called this months ago when she was first opening the “centre” a few threads back. We all knew she’d do this for content or to make herself look superior.

Proper cunty behaviour and probably a breach of confidentiality as well. Even if the names are censored etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I can't believe she's shared that! And even if she says that she asked permission, the person sending it is clearly not in the right frame of mind to make that decision. That's bleeping disgraceful!

Of course, there's always the possibility she's made it up and sent it to herself as well, to make herself look important :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I can't believe she's shared that! And even if she says that she asked permission, the person sending it is clearly not in the right frame of mind to make that decision. That's bleeping disgraceful!

Of course, there's always the possibility she's made it up and sent it to herself as well, to make herself look important :rolleyes:
I was thinking this. It's her style of writing. Not sure if it makes much difference though. There will still be people in this position who will avoid accessing any service because they think their story will be shared.

Reactions: 16
The person who told me about it said that in her stories about this person she had said they were dead to her as they'd moved away (I think) and were too far gone with the drugs etc. In posting that screenshot she has said the above and then messaged the person TODAY, so that she can post the message. Surely followers are picking up on this??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ffs and she sinks lower and lower.

Surely something can be done about her sharing these texts? She is out of order.

That lady is clearly struggling and needs the right PROFESSIONAL support from qualified people.

all R cares about is sharing her messages for bleeping content!!!

It was called months ago that rach would do this.
She is a bleeping danger!!

Reactions: 21
I just can’t get over how low she’s gone. This is the lowest of the low.She’s a danger to vulnerable women. She needs to be stopped.

Yet when Seb and Isaacs mum was drinking and had hit rock bottom she didn't give a tit and still doesn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I dont know what sickens me more, that she's messaged this woman with the sole purpose to use it for content. Or the fact she just thinks it's okay to use for content.
She is beyond bleeping dangerous, how about instead of teaching her to cook spag bol (or so you say) you make sure she's referred to actual services that can support her.

Tattlers I could be wrong but I think I have sussed something. She has sent the message from her Patreon account to her normal account. Look at the profile photo and the little part you can see on the screenshot.
I'm not sure what you mean? Isn't that just from the screen shot taken from her patreon insta? The message was sent on WhatsApp.

Tattlers I could be wrong but I think I have sussed something. She has sent the message from her Patreon account to her normal account. Look at the profile photo and the little part you can see on the screenshot.
Does this prove she’s sent it herself? I can’t believe any of it’s true. What professional starts a message ‘hi babe’ She’s made all this up just like everything else in her life from her childhood to PayPal. Everything she says is blatant lies.

I know that a lot of people join the forces with no qualifications and have successful and long-term careers.
So apologies if I offended anyone, regarding having no qualifications. Because people can have successful careers with and without.

But it was mentioned on here a while ago that Joyce wasn't very successful during his time in the forces.
And it doesn't look like he ever did very well while he was with the police.

And, yes, Raq is another story.
Although her 3rd book should be interesting 🙄.
My husbands particular corps and trade required qualifications for him to join. He continued bettering himself throughout his career getting qualed up to the max. Unfortunately J was in an unskilled position.But you are meant to keep attending courses and various education to make up any gaps in numeracy&literacy. I think he was in for about 5 years and really didn’t get very far at all. I think he couldn’t keep up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She must be using an android phone as well was the iPhone.

On an android phone When you have messages from people you are chatting with either on IG or messenger their picture stays on the screen.

Your right that is her Patreon picture up the top on screen.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.