PTWM #123 Rachel begged for Easter eggs for her loaded mate,Now the fanny wants a nanny Wobble won’t hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I guess we should be grateful that she's sending something to Lincolnshire, because that's where her mum moved to when she abandoned poor baby Rancho when she was only 4, so it's all very painful and triggering for the nearly 40 year old Ratchet 🤷
If I was given the choice between bringing her up or fooking off to Skeg, then I guess that I'd be packing a suitcase and moving to Skeg 🤣 (However, I'd rather live around Spalding)

OMG what on earth is she thinking sharing this? This needs reporting surely?
It’s outrageous.
Not sure if this will help anyone but there is a regulatory body called ICO who look at professionals e.g social services, people that are bound by GPDR etc data breaches. Rachel will fall under this. I currently have a live complaint in with them (can't go into many details but it involves a social worker passing info on to my ex abusive husband) Normally, they'll look at ways NOT to get involved but in cases like Rachel they will because of the seriousness. If they find evidence, then that person that caused it can face anything from a substantial fine (upwards of £100,000), loss of job and/or prison sentence. Josh being an ex copper should know about them and that it's game over if they uphold the complaint

In terms of refuge spaces, how the hell does Emily find them, because normally it takes hours, even days for space to be available, even then it's a case of who needs it more urgently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Does this prove she’s sent it herself? I can’t believe any of it’s true. What professional starts a message ‘hi babe’ She’s made all this up just like everything else in her life from her childhood to PayPal. Everything she says is blatant lies.

My husbands particular corps and trade required qualifications for him to join. He continued bettering himself throughout his career getting qualed up to the max. Unfortunately J was in an unskilled position.But you are meant to keep attending courses and various education to make up any gaps in numeracy&literacy. I think he was in for about 5 years and really didn’t get very far at all. I think he couldn’t keep up.
That's what I thought about Joyce, that he wasn't very successful.
My husband also went into the forces with qualifications, and did very well, but he's no longer there.
I think whatever Joyce or Rach ever do, they will lie & exaggerate about their success and achievements, as they are currently doing.
They are both despicable.

Reactions: 9
Oh god, don't give her ideas. I'm already living in constant fear that she'll start an Only Fans 😬
Guarantee they have home made sex tapes

And the talcum powder (sorry, talc n powder) is out again! Why on earth is a toddler left in his room, alone, long enough to empty a whole container of talc? And why was it accessible to him in the first place?? duck me Rach, you are an absolute diabolical mother.
And there are no weeping, pus filled scabs on Wilberts arms.
Rachel IS the weeping, pus filled scab

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was given the choice between bringing her up or fooking off to Skeg, then I guess that I'd be packing a suitcase and moving to Skeg 🤣 (However, I'd rather live around Spalding)

Not sure if this will help anyone but there is a regulatory body called ICO who look at professionals e.g social services, people that are bound by GPDR etc data breaches. Rachel will fall under this. I currently have a live complaint in with them (can't go into many details but it involves a social worker passing info on to my ex abusive husband) Normally, they'll look at ways NOT to get involved but in cases like Rachel they will because of the seriousness. If they find evidence, then that person that caused it can face anything from a substantial fine (upwards of £100,000), loss of job and/or prison sentence. Josh being an ex copper should know about them and that it's game over if they uphold the complaint

In terms of refuge spaces, how the hell does Emily find them, because normally it takes hours, even days for space to be available, even then it's a case of who needs it more urgently.
Let's hope that ICO get involved with what this wicked woman and her Patchwork Girls are doing, & that they are fined, imprisoned, and this Patchwork Empire and her fraudulent lifestyle ends asap!
We live in hope 🙄.

Reactions: 9
Rach always makes it about her. How does letting everyone know you taught someone how to make spaghetti bolognese help right now?!
She is sharing stories left, right and centre about women reaching out for help. There's no safeguarding whatsoever. It's so dangerous.
holy tit. What an absolute animal she is.
She’s using this centre for her own gratification.

Remember when she filmed herself laughing trying to find the homeless person so give a tent and sleeping bag to? You know the kind of people who do tit like this, they’re scum.

I can imagine her saying “listen we’ll help you but you have to agree to let me share some messages ok? People want to see what we’re doing. But promise to love you the hardest and help you”

and The only reason she put “spag Bol” is because she doesn’t know how to spell spaghetti bolognese
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We all knew this was going to happen. Shes most likely also got other people's stories written down ready for a chapter in her new book.
And she's a fine one to say someone's dead to her because they have relapsed with drugs again, coming from the woman who regularly has snow parties and her best mate was the local drug mule! Plus 2 of her kids alledgly do drugs 👀👀
Whether the text is real or not, as a professional she shouldn't be starting a conversation with a service user with "hi babe"

Reactions: 32
We all knew this was going to happen. Shes most likely also got other people's stories written down ready for a chapter in her new book.
And she's a fine one to say someone's dead to her because they have relapsed with drugs again, coming from the woman who regularly has snow parties and her best mate was the local drug mule! Plus 2 of her kids alledgly do drugs 👀👀
Whether the text is real or not, as a professional she shouldn't be starting a conversation with a service user with "hi babe"
The last thing she is, is a professional though. The only person that thinks so is Rancid herself. If there are genuinely any services referring to her, it must be because they are so stretched and have no choice - something is better than nothing? :unsure:

Reactions: 15
That text doesn’t sound real, sounds very conveniently graphic just to get peoples attention or something, I dunno just sounds off.
Wether it’s real or not, why would anybody else want to turn to her for help now knowing she could plaster them on social media at any given moment?!
Surely any social services or whoever that she works with are aware she is all over social media…why are they not pulling her up for what she’s sharing?

Reactions: 22
Not convinced that message is real if it is all she can comment about is the spag Bol 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is a dangerous woman

Reactions: 18
And to think social services, children a services and doctors refer people to her 🙄😩

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Super Emily managed to get someone fleeing DA housed in less than 24hrs? Can she come and work with me and show us how it's done?? We have people who have been in hotels/B&Bs for months with their children as there is no accommodation for even the most vulnerable. Letting agents are vetting people before they will even consider them to look at a place, renting to people who only hit a certain income bracket, can pay more rent then they are asking for, but someone how the Patchwork Shitshow can get people housed immediately?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
1st time posting and late to the show but......

You have to be 18 to stay in a premier inn.... many moons ago i worked for them, and you couldnt sell a room to an under 18. a parent couldnt buy a room and then let an under 18 use it without a parent/guardian with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m convinced she’s sent that text to herself those pictures match up perfectly que her telling some cock n bull story about forwarding it to herself to protect the identity. Imagine being on the edge of ending it all and someone sharing that on insta it’s just beggars belief

Reactions: 15

You have to be 18 to stay in a premier inn.... many moons ago i worked for them, and you couldnt sell a room to an under 18. a parent couldnt buy a room and then let an under 18 use it without a parent/guardian with them.
But all her friends are 18 so the rules don't apply to her. And they could obviously tell how kind she is aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine being 45 and taking a 5 year career break then having to go back to work when your 50 !!!

She will have just lied about her age

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Super Emily managed to get someone fleeing DA housed in less than 24hrs? Can she come and work with me and show us how it's done?? We have people who have been in hotels/B&Bs for months with their children as there is no accommodation for even the most vulnerable. Letting agents are vetting people before they will even consider them to look at a place, renting to people who only hit a certain income bracket, can pay more rent then they are asking for, but someone how the Patchwork Shitshow can get people housed immediately?
Don’t they know a dodgy landlord 💰

Reactions: 12
Do they not ID young people staying at the premier inn? To check they are 18?

I know a lot of teenagers look older than 18 these days but surely they would check all of their IDs before letting them stay? Even if the room wasn’t booked in Betsy name or with her card?

Reactions: 8
If that service user has openly admitted to R that she has suicidal intentions (and the message is real) then I hope they have referred her to the crisis team and not just sent a “that’s tit babe 💜” response.

Reactions: 30
Tattlers I could be wrong but I think I have sussed something. She has sent the message from her Patreon account to her normal account. Look at the profile photo and the little part you can see on the screenshot.
I don't want to be that person but all you've sussed is that whoever took the screenshot of her Patreon left her face in the top corner when they screenshot it.

It doesn't prove she sent it to herself at all

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Tattlers I could be wrong but I think I have sussed something. She has sent the message from her Patreon account to her normal account. Look at the profile photo and the little part you can see on the screenshot.
That’s a WhatsApp message isn’t it? You may be on to something, as when I’m talking to someone, the person I am messaging is in top left, but this looks a little different to mine. I have an android phone.

I find this really unprofessional. Service users should not be messaged directly from a personal number and definitely shouldn’t be sent messages saying ‘Hi babe’

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.