PTWM #123 Rachel begged for Easter eggs for her loaded mate,Now the fanny wants a nanny Wobble won’t hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me…sage to say when the influencer life goes tits up, R won’t be able to get a job in customer services.

Your emails weren’t rude or aggressive in the slightest and then R rolls in so aggressive from the get go. No wonder people question her motives so much. If she had just explained to people in the beginning about the pay pal money there probably won’t be this thread going on. All she had to say was this how much money we get per month, we use this amount for this blah blah.

Does make me laugh that in 2012 when she was a “poor single mum” she still had the money to change her name by deed poll just so she could add another letter to it. What a waste of £50. Not to mention the cost of updating your passport and driving licence…
Unless she was escaping something - debts for example?

Reactions: 3
I don't usually comment as everything that can be said has been said

But these thread titles always crack me up.

With Wilby- my son didn't talk at all, had 2.5 years of speech therapy just to find he was lazy and just couldn't be arsed 🤣🤣 now he's 5 and never stops talking

My daughter is almost 2 and has had spectacular tantrums since 18 months old.

She has lashed out several times and she's always placed on the ground to save my face but I sit next to her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. Lying down on the floor refusing to move is her favourite protest position !

She hates boundaries and being told what to do but shes 2. Guess what kiddo you don't rule the roost, and I'm pretty sure you don't get your parenting badge until you've carried a screaming toddler under your arms like a surfboard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I can assure you it IS possible to block emails as I had to get my birth mother blocked due to harassment

Reactions: 18
I'm pretty sure you don't get your parenting badge until you've carried a screaming toddler under your arms like a surfboard
Ah memories! Yep, once carried my, then 2 year old, home from nursery under my arm. He was thrashing & screaming like a banshee all the way through the very quiet area we live in. Such fun :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I got my parenting badge when I literally had to drag my child from the playground kicking, screaming and cursing (him not me). I apologised as we went past one mother and her young daughter, to which she replied, “don’t worry, we’ve all been there” 🤦🏼‍♀️ The shame!

Reactions: 17
Also why would you spend £50 to change your name to have an extra E in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember trying to knee my star fish kid into a buggy whilst 9 months pregnant and almost peeing myself !
wish I had filmed that 😂😂

so slosha is taking a career break to look after wilbeetson who will be going to nursery 5 times a week when he hits 3 ?surely his periodic shifts at the pigeon police would fit around that and her laundering shop ??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember trying to knee my star fish kid into a buggy whilst 9 months pregnant and almost peeing myself !
wish I had filmed that 😂😂

so slosha is taking a career break to look after wilbeetson who will be going to nursery 5 times a week when he hits 3 ?surely his periodic shifts at the pigeon police would fit around that and her laundering shop ??
Pigeon police 😂😂😂
🐦🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awwww little Wilbs! Josh, all that he is doing is trying to pull the make up mask off. Perhaps he doesn't like robots?
5E90FA28-741E-4C2B-B1D8-362A3B56149E.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those emails 👀👀👀. Wow. She is so aggressive. Just the kind of reaction someone who knows they're in the wrong would give!.

I've carried my kids as toddlers under my arm and folded them into car seats or prams so many times! I had a friend like Rabble. She was terrified to say 'No' to her toddler. Said toddler is now a big strapping 17 year old who's been in more trouble than any kid I know. Nothing worse than a kid who's parents can't say no. My friend is now an Ex friend! Wibble is being failed at every turn by those clowns and their paid gang of enablers.

Reactions: 28
Awwww little Wilbs! Josh, all that he is doing is trying to pull the make up mask off. Perhaps he doesn't like robots? View attachment 1205732
They were that overdramatic, I am surprised the tool didn’t get his old warrant card out and try to make a citizens arrest. I’ve had worse from the bushes in my garden when I’m trying to peg the washing out.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They were that overdramatic, I am surprised the tool didn’t get his old warrant card out and try to make a citizens arrest. I’ve had worse from the bushes in my garden when I’m trying to peg the washing out.
This could possibly be my favourite comment of all time 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Rach - Wilbert's so violent, he hurts us, he broke my glasses!
Tattle - probably didn't happen, where's your broken specs, hun?
Rach - Wibbly did this MASSIVE SCRATCH on Joyce's leathery old chops!
Tattle - did he though, or did he catch himself on a branch while he was out birdwatching?
Rach - FFS ok here's actual footage of my STRONG AND VIOLENT toddler hurting his wet wipe dad!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Sloshy has only got himself to blame for wilbertsons scratch on his face. He has slipped on the nail cutting in recent weeks. Tut tut.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just realised that The Unmumsy Mum lives in Devon. Was there any Internet recognition between them both in the early days?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever heard of anyone coming out the woodwork to say she’s helped them? Apart from Emily who’s on the payroll and Sweaty who’s bother is R’s accountant?
Anyone who knows R will know her whole life is online and will know about her trolls so how come I can’t think of a single person who’s said “yes actually she helped me” I’m not buying confidentiality being the reason no one has spoken up for her.

Reactions: 25
I think I got my parenting badge when I literally had to drag my child from the playground kicking, screaming and cursing (him not me). I apologised as we went past one mother and her young daughter, to which she replied, “don’t worry, we’ve all been there” 🤦🏼‍♀️ The shame!
And then when you try to get them in the buggy they go stiff as a bloody ironing board! Oh the memories 🤣

• Haha
And then when you try to get them in the buggy they go stiff as a bloody ironing board! Oh the memories 🤣

My niece and nephew have both perfected that ironing board stance. Both sisters tried to complain about it to my mum. I believe the words ‘karma’ and ‘your turn now’ were said 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.