PTWM #123 Rachel begged for Easter eggs for her loaded mate,Now the fanny wants a nanny Wobble won’t hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope that this wasn’t one of the much needed pushchairs that she couldn’t afford, Just thrown on the floor, obviously overloaded , good job a child wasn’t in it.😡😡
im not really laughing at Js face when Wobbler smacked him, but he needs to be told NO.!!!
The more he’s disciplined right from wrong, the more he will learn.
I get that it’s a learning curve for all of them, but is Rachet scared of him, does she not know that he will be unpredictable,??
The more she just continues to use her favourite 1 word “oh wow”, isn’t going to make her bond with him any better.
That’s just it isn’t it, she’s standing and recording it, the boy needs to be taught and guided, told no - not filmed 24/7 for her content

Reactions: 24
So frustrating seeing these screenshots of Wilby. All kids get overtired/overstimulated, at this age, and if he has been snacking on sugar, the emotional result will no doubt be worse.
Poor lad.

Reactions: 27
I've mentioned before my toddler is a similar age, we've had the mother of all tantrums today as he wanted a yoghurt for breakfast. Clearly pointing at the fridge with a spoon in his hand as like Wilby his words aren't very clear yet. Said tantrum occurred when he spied and wanted the aldi choc button yoghurts at 8.30a.m😖rather than the healthier childrens yoghurts. Did I film it? Nope🙄 did I get down to his level cuddle and distract him while telling him no? Yes 😊 they are toddlers they need boundaries and in Wilbys case better bloody parents.

Reactions: 33
I really hope that this wasn’t one of the much needed pushchairs that she couldn’t afford, Just thrown on the floor, obviously overloaded , good job a child wasn’t in it.😡😡
im not really laughing at Js face when Wobbler smacked him, but he needs to be told NO.!!!
The more he’s disciplined right from wrong, the more he will learn.
I get that it’s a learning curve for all of them, but is Rachet scared of him, does she not know that he will be unpredictable,??
The more she just continues to use her favourite 1 word “oh wow”, isn’t going to make her bond with him any better.
Exactly, ASD or not he still needs boundaries setting and educating right from wrong. It may take a while if there is some SEN there (which i doubt there is, personally i think its just tit parenting) He will continue to do it if they don't tell him its wrong and what happens when he's bigger and stronger than them both. Everyone else seems to be able to look after him without incident (including an 18 year old that he only met once for a hour or so) so why cant they?

Reactions: 26
Not defending her ridiculous footwear choices for W in any way, shape, or form at all, but I’d say that he has some very clear sensory integration/regulation issues. The tiptoe/ball of feet walking is very common in children with either ASD or other sensory needs. He’s looking for sensory feedback and he gets that from toe walking. It’s probably calming/soothing him.

She should, however, look at getting him some properly fitted shoes (independent shoe shop has been our best bet over the years, our daughter now knows the drill and the staff know her. I mean it was a living nightmare at first but we kept at it). She could also look at finding some toys/activities that will help to regulate his sensory input. Doesn’t need to be expensive or complicated. But it takes effort, time and input.

He definitely has some sensory needs, no question. But most of the time I just see a beautiful little boy, (aged 2 with all the fun and games that being 2 brings!) who is overtired and desperate for interaction. You only have to look at how different he is when Em is playing with him to see his potential. Makes me very sad for him.

Reactions: 30
So has She said that Josh is taking a year off work? Or has she finally realised that she can’t keep lying about the fact that he stopped working ages ago.

Reactions: 12
Well, I don’t think I’ve been here for well over a year but just saw some crappy paid ad on Facebook with her and was very happy to see a comment about the PayPal money. What has happened with that if anything? I donated monthly and when I questioned it I got a nasty email and a refund

Oh also what’s she selling? I saw something about her packaging up and a shop?

Reactions: 9
What a load of bollocks about the Facebook group and the troll, simply block and get some advice/guidance about your son, your child comes first not you sweetheart 🙄

Reactions: 27
Well, I don’t think I’ve been here for well over a year but just saw some crappy paid ad on Facebook with her and was very happy to see a comment about the PayPal money. What has happened with that if anything? I donated monthly and when I questioned it I got a nasty email and a refund

Was it you who posted screenshots of your email from her on here? If so I remember you!

I haven't added it to the wiki yet, but she set up a CIC to run a "women's centre" (obviously being very vague about what they actually do), and is now opening a shop to raise funds to support the centre, a second centre, a distribution centre to pack and ship crap that people have bought online from her shop (physical shop isn't open yet but you can order her tat online), and probably another shop. All while still no doubt raking in PayPal money, as well as having set up a Patreon with a seperate Insta that you can only access if you pay her every month, and having had some grants to set up her glorified launderette/hang out spot for her mates. She also asks for the huns to buy stuff (an Amazon wishlist of toys at Christmas for the kids who access the centre, £1500 of vouchers for Costa, and a load of Easter eggs).

So in short, there's never been any answer or outcome to the PayPal questions, and she's now begging money and gifts left, right and centre!

• Angry
Reactions: 15

There are still some people out there who have forgotten they are still donating to the PayPal scam (shes never been made accountable for that because she worded it very clever) Shes now moved on to another scam in the form of a 'womens centre' ,then from that she has opened a 'patchwork store' where companies give her products and the huns buy them from her store at an increased price, she then packages them up at her 'distribution centre' where she has free labour from college students. She stated that the funds from the store and her patreon account would go back into the centre to enable her to help women of domestic abuse but she still begs for donations left right and centre. (£15k worth of toys for Xmas were gifted, shed load of Easter eggs, hundreds of pounds worth of Costa vouchers and curry's vouchers, washing machines and pushchairs etc)
Have a read of the wiki...🙂

Reactions: 12
Was it you who posted screenshots of your email from her on here? If so I remember you!

I haven't added it to the wiki yet, but she set up a CIC to run a "women's centre" (obviously being very vague about what they actually do), and is now opening a shop to raise funds to support the centre, a second centre, a distribution centre to pack and ship crap that people have bought online from her shop (physical shop isn't open yet but you can order her tat online), and probably another shop. All while still no doubt raking in PayPal money, as well as having set up a Patreon with a seperate Insta that you can only access if you pay her every month, and having had some grants to set up her glorified launderette/hang out spot for her mates. She also asks for the huns to buy stuff (an Amazon wishlist of toys at Christmas for the kids who access the centre, £1500 of vouchers for Costa, and a load of Easter eggs).

So in short, there's never been any answer or outcome to the PayPal questions, and she's now begging money and gifts left, right and centre!
Yes that was me! I’ll try and find them and repost

That’s all the emails. There was never any answer as to why there was no evidence of the money being spent previous to the newsletters. After the aggressive email from her I got a refund

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Wilby would definitely benefit from a private occupational therapist appointment, they can support the family with his sensory needs. There’s absolutely no need to film him scratching at his Dads face and from experience if a child is struggling to regulate themselves and lashing out at you then move your face away.
It seems that they want Wilby to fit into their chaotic, hectic lives and they will need to fit into his life to support his needs.

Reactions: 17
Still makes me laugh how she thought a bloody newsletter is proof..... anyone can write something on a piece of paper or an email and say they did it... wheres the receipts? The emails from charities thanking her for her donations? The emails from landlords? (She can blank out personal information) its all bullshit 🤣🤣
And she's really been going with "the trolls need to put their kids to bed" for 4 years now 🤣🤣 who puts your kids to bed RACHEL?? You don't even know who the duck sleeps in your house ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I always like the Hyena line. She's obviously proud of that as it's included in every written troll rant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

That’s all the emails. There was never any answer as to why there was no evidence of the money being spent previous to the newsletters. After the aggressive email from her I got a refund
She's still peddling the same old shite all this time later! The comparison to hyenas around a rotting corpse is one she's very recently reused 😂😂😂 I personally love the fact she's calling herself and other Instawankers "rotting corpses" 🤣

@Kayles1986 I note you asked to be added to the list for future updates, did you ever get any?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

duck me…sage to say when the influencer life goes tits up, R won’t be able to get a job in customer services.

Your emails weren’t rude or aggressive in the slightest and then R rolls in so aggressive from the get go. No wonder people question her motives so much. If she had just explained to people in the beginning about the pay pal money there probably won’t be this thread going on. All she had to say was this how much money we get per month, we use this amount for this blah blah.

Does make me laugh that in 2012 when she was a “poor single mum” she still had the money to change her name by deed poll just so she could add another letter to it. What a waste of £50. Not to mention the cost of updating your passport and driving licence…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When someone is being polite to you and your first reaction is to instantly turn defensive, you know your guilty 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She's still peddling the same old shite all this time later! The comparison to hyenas around a rotting corpse is one she's very recently reused 😂😂😂 I personally love the fact she's calling herself and other Instawankers "rotting corpses" 🤣

@Kayles1986 I note you asked to be added to the list for future updates, did you ever get any?!
nope haha! I doubt there were any further ones, that’s why I got a refund. It made me laugh because she refunded me as goods and service so I got charged for the refund 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.