PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her recording of W's meltdown that time was an accident ...

Yet again the trolls are the bad ones for actually caring and saying she should have put the phone down and made him a priority. And we said that on tattle. Not in her inbox.

Not once have we ever said that W is the issue.

Any parents on here leaving a just turned 13 year old with suspected autism in charge of a 2 year old with suspected autism whilst they go out for the day tomorrow? Nope. Just you Rach, same as you're the only person I know to leave a baby with fireligters, numerous electrical items, alone in various unsafe situations and will dump him with anyone that will have him.

You're judged because you are a tit parent and not once have we ever seen any of those kids being put before you or Josh or Instagram.
I have a 13 year old (neurotypical) and severely autistic 8 year old. I feel a bit naughty about asking the 13 year old to watch his brother for 5 minutes while I go out to the washing line. 🤷‍♀️ As I said on the previous thread, I've not had a night out with hubby since the 8 year old has been born, as we don't have anyone who is capable to babysit due to his challenging behaviour. And you know what, I still love my hubby the hardest ever, even though we don't have constant days away from the kids and dirty hotel stays together.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not one single person in the entire world needs her to share anything about any of the kids other than herself, because she’s looking for attention, validation and a way to make money out them.

(Minions reading do tell her to share, don’t share, do what the hell she wants. Just stop bleeping moaning about everything,)

Reactions: 33
Just caught up and I am speechless at this woman! Honestly what is wrong with her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
The fish incident and then the blatant ignoring of him trying to say words I could tell a few and with my kids I would repeat back and say well done clever boy but he just gets no encouragement from her what so ever l! No wonder he prefers the childminder

Then the post and the blaming of trolls when he had a melt down 🤔 well maybe just maybe if you didn’t film him and tried to soothe and calm him he wouldn’t have one you silly twit!

Had to share this too bets on how soon this comment will be removed
You may want to crop the bottom of the screen shot as it shows your name and profile Pic

Reactions: 3
Just remembered, it's Palm Sunday today. Will our Rach think it's a whole day in honour of W? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think that critical comment is a set up - she's trying to up her engagement by starting a pile on - the commenter is some kind of fitness account which seems odd and the comments are supposed to be checked first. The previous random grid post with the screenshot from Tallulah only got 13 comments, which is abysmal.

Also I wonder if she is buying likes and comments? I had a look through them all aswell. There are loads from other wannabe influencers trying to be noticed, but also some from really random accounts like a tile shop and loads that are just varying numbers of red hearts. Of course it may be PA Jo buying the comments to keep her happy. I'm getting major Trump vibes from the whole set up.

Reactions: 19
Looking at those comments "There's nowhere I'd rather be than Wilby world". WTAF?.
What a throughly odd and disturbing thing to say about a little boy you've never met.
crappy parenting and content Rawhide when people feel this (and the other over familiar) comments are acceptable.
Awful family.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I remember that story of the "meltdown" (my youngest had worse tantrums at that age).
She looked raging, filmed it "by accident", and offered no explanation, no words of comfort or reassurance to her little boy when he was so upset. Id love to know who sends stuff to her inbox. She never shares the awful things she gets. How does she find the messages from the 100s unread?? 🤥

Reactions: 27
Well done Rachel with your victim blaming yet again. Absolute bleep.

American werewolf in London wore the teeth better.
Jesus Christ, I literally can’t believe she paid to look like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m in the wide awake club so to amuse myself I thought I’d have a read at all the comments on the grid post, to see how many of them are crawling for a like or a 💜 from their queen (and there are A LOT). More worryingly though is the utterly bizarre comments by some of them. These are only a selection but I really want to know, who are these people who write stuff like this about a child they’ve never met?!
This! I’ve seen these kind of sycophantic comments on other instahun accounts in regards to their kids and it is DISTURBING! Who TF cries tears of anything over someone else’s child? Or declares their love for them? It’s fucked up. If someone posted this kind of tit on my Instagram I’d be off social media before you could say “bye hun”

Reactions: 31
Some people are proper weirdos. Getting like that over a 2 year old child.

Then you’ve got the people that genuinely think her story gives them hope.
Really annoys me that she’s thrown money at a diagnosis. When my Son was W age he was a lot worse. There was no babysitters etc. I had to fight 6 years for a diagnosis. Then when I thought I’d go private even though I couldn’t afford it. I was told our local authority doesn’t accept private diagnosis’s. Well hope that’s the same for her and she gets nowhere with her paid for diagnosis.

Funny how it’s more horrific messages from trolls she hasn’t shared.

Reactions: 20
I’m going to say something controversial.

would she be so open to men commenting how they love Wilby and they want to be in wilbys world and he loves watching him….

the whole thing is wrong it’s uncomfortable and she needs to shut the duck up and come off Instagram. That poor little boy is being exposed so much, as are the rest of her kids.

funny how she never shares any messages from men saying “I saw Betsy today and was star struck”

NO RACH BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE WERID WOULD’NT IT!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I remember that story of the "meltdown" (my youngest had worse tantrums at that age).
She looked raging, filmed it "by accident", and offered no explanation, no words of comfort or reassurance to her little boy when he was so upset. Id love to know who sends stuff to her inbox. She never shares the awful things she gets. How does she find the messages from the 100s unread?? 🤥
She's definitely trying to shift the troll narrative from "that website" to "her inbox". She obviously doesn't want to send even more people to Tattle. 100% though if that were true she'd post the messages.

Reactions: 29
This! I’ve seen these kind of sycophantic comments on other instahun accounts in regards to their kids and it is DISTURBING! Who TF cries tears of anything over someone else’s child? Or declares their love for them? It’s fucked up. If someone posted this kind of tit on my Instagram I’d be off social media before you could say “bye hun”
As much as I like them and have an interest in their lives, I don't even feel like that about my very closest friend's children. It's just so bloody weird!

Reactions: 19
Dear vic,

Please, please go outside of your house and talk to people. Take your husband with you too because you both clearly need some social interaction with actual humans

Sincerely,
Tattle bastards
Yeah her husbands texting other women while she’s ogling someone else’s child.

• Haha
I’m going to say something controversial.

would she be so open to men commenting how they love Wilby and they want to be in wilbys world and he loves watching him….

the whole thing is wrong it’s uncomfortable and she needs to shut the duck up and come off Instagram. That poor little boy is being exposed so much, as are the rest of her kids.

funny how she never shares any messages from men saying “I saw Betsy today and was star struck”

NO RACH BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE WERID WOULD’NT IT!
Perfectly said. Yet in Rancid's head all women are in the 'Patchwork girls club' 🤮 and they all look out for her and her kids. Remember the weirdos who've said similar on her Instagram beforehand.
She'd be shitting herself if she got a message from some bloke saying how beautiful Betsy is and how very very kind and helpful she was to him when his card declined. Yet he could be completely legit. She doesn't know any of these women from Adam!
Yes, I'm firmly of the belief that 99.99% of people are genuinely good people. I don't want my kids to be afraid of speaking and interacting with new people at all. But at the end of the day, anyone can harm a child. Male, female. It doesn't matter. Yet she sees the world through her £££££- tinted glasses and encourages the utter oddness.
And then she questions why people report her and her family to SS! Thick as mince 🙄

Reactions: 23
She's definitely trying to shift the troll narrative from "that website" to "her inbox". She obviously doesn't want to send even more people to Tattle. 100% though if that were true she'd post the messages.
She's previously shown messages with the account name showing to let her huns go on the attack, recently with the Sky advert on Facebook where someone dared to say they didn't think a TV was beautiful 🤷 100% she would be showing the messages from the vile and disgusting trolls if they existed.

She’d sooner be away from him , the tears were fake to draw in sympathy from the naive dopey fans who think she’s mother of the year.
As a mother of a sen nonverbal 4 year old, I don’t trust anyone to look after her. 1- she can’t tell me if anyone has hurt her or upset her 2- sen children are often so unpredictable, have no sense of danger and anything could happen 3- sen children normally have to have a strict routine for them to feel regulated, safe and comfortable in their Surroundings. I have a 14 year old son and would never leave her with him, even to pop to the shop. If anything would to happen, I would never burden him with the responsibility of looking after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Those Hun comments… they’re just so desperate for a purple heart from her 🙄
The comments saying they want to live in ‘Wilby’s world’ are woefully ignorant.

Life for an autistic child (and the people who care for them) is not some idealistic fantasy where everything is joyful and innocent with a few chirpy little fml moments. It’s tough and it’s hard work a lot of the time.

Her showcasing of Wilby could make parents of autistic/potentially autistic children feel inadequate when they’re experiencing the actual difficulties of life with an autistic child rather than palming them off on babysitters constantly! I know that how other people feel isn’t necessarily Rach’s problem to deal with but if she is going to go down the route of being a parent to a SEN child online, she needs to do it responsibly. Obviously she won’t do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.