PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rancid most probably knocked the fish lava light thing over herself, more than likely had a row with Slosh and needed some e use for him to talk to her, so caused a scene and blamed W for it. The way she filmed him splashing in the water was laughable, she shoulder be a mother, she's putting all those kids in danger all the time yet PC tiny nads can't even see it because he's so brainwashed and up her behind about everything.
I'm not surprised they get SS reports about them constantly, because if that's how they behave in front of the camera/phone whilst filming, imagine what goes on when they aren't filming or have a phone thrust into their faces.
It's a very sad existence, I hope someone hacks her accounts and scares the life out of her again by deleting all her huns and her ' big 'following'

Sorry for all my typos lol I'm rage typing 🤣🤣but you get the just

Reactions: 23
She’s been allowed out now on her own for two days on the run. Should we alert the media? Does Josh know or has she absconded? Can we make this into a “Missing,” poster. What if her bank card gets declined 😱.

5F758E58-6990-4FB3-B0B8-8DF632DA130D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That was a lush & Amazin thread DipsyDoodle!
You are so loved 🥰.
So hard..

Do normal people wear brown jogging sets?
Accessorised with the padded anorak scarf that she spend a fortune on, she looks like someone on day release from a high security psychiatric facility 😐.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What was the story before with the pie and peas place? Remember she met someone to go shopping with (sure it was Lula and a friend/friends mum) and she left to eat lunch on her own (rude!)
I thought it was because she didn’t like pie but I might be wrong 🤔

Reactions: 15
Going for a "meeting" in a pub. Don't they have premises for that sort of thing?

Reactions: 15
Fabulous thread title & that recap 🤣
Happy Saturday Trolls.
Hope Torbay Tart is enjoying her rare child free day 🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s been allowed out now on her own for two days on the run. Should we alert the media? Does Josh know or has she absconded? Can we make this into a “Missing,” poster. What if her bank card gets declined 😱.

View attachment 1181865
It’s cool, it’ll go as expenses on the company card that PA Jo keeps. Very important business meeting.

Reactions: 12
This tit has been going on for ages

And this is the stuff they are happy to show I can only imagine the stuff that goes on that’s too bad to put up
I used to think the same but now I think she just puts anything and everything on. She has zero awareness of what is normal behaviour, what isn’t acceptable, what is downright bleeping abusive. She doesn’t care.

• Heart
Anyone else get the ick about that pie sat on top of the mash. What's wrong with it just been plated up normally? Bet she wouldn't think of going to a greasy spoon for pie and mash but because it's served up twattishly and probably hugely overpriced she's salvating all over it. bleep.

She's even managed to give herself a camel toe with jogging bottoms! How???
It’s not a camel toe. It’s Josh’s missing balls. First ever surgical transplant 😂😂😂

ETA: He did it because he ‘loves her.’ 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Amazing recap 🥰 Can I just say, that tracksuit and whatever the hell is on top of it is bloody awful!! All that money and she looks that tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gone for a "meeting" in Exeter on a Saturday? Just admit you've left your kids again to go shopping :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
A friend of mine is going to be hosting some Ukrainian refugees soon, which I think is a wonderful thing to do, if you are in a position to help.

So I was wondering if our Rach would also be taking in some Ukrainian refugees.
Because she loves helping and saving people.
She has enough room and lots of money and food to help people out.
Obviously it would mean a bit of bedroom reshuffling.
Emily and stabby Jo might have to move out of E's bed, but they could cuddle up with Rach & Joyce in the love nest.
There's probably room in B's potting shed too & the conservatory/store/junk room.
And I'm sure Joyce can speak Ukrainian fluently, like he does Spanish.
As long as he keeps his hot pants on & little Joyce tucked away, it could work.
I wouldn't wish this upon any Ukrainian families, but if there's any way Rach can help anyone, we know she'll be there.
What I mean is, she'll do absolutely ANYTHING to get herself some publicity & more income 😎.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A friend of mine is going to be hosting some Ukrainian refugees soon, which I think is a wonderful thing to do, if you are in a position to help.

So I was wondering if our Rach would also be taking in some Ukrainian refugees.
Because she loves helping and saving people.
She has enough room and lots of money and food to help people out.
Obviously it would mean a bit of bedroom reshuffling.
Emily and stabby Jo might have to move out of E's bed, but they could cuddle up with Rach & Joyce in the love nest.
There's probably room in B's potting shed too & the conservatory/store/junk room.
And I'm sure Joyce can speak Ukrainian fluently, like he does Spanish.
As long as he keeps his hot pants on & little Joyce tucked away, it could work.
I wouldn't wish this upon any Ukrainian families, but if there's any way Rach can help anyone, we know she'll be there.
What I mean is, she'll do absolutely ANYTHING to get herself some publicity & more income 😎.
Now that would get the Huns gushing.
I would feel sadder than I do already if she offered a room to any Ukrainian families.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.