PTWM #120 "Oh dear" what can the matter be? Rach's sis says her book is defamatory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught up on yesterday's stories, a few things:

What the hell was Edie wearing? She 8!!

Why was Edie walking round the house with a lollipop? Yes, she maybe a bit older but it's still a choking hazard.

Why does Josh always have to moan? I have to agree with R, the kids didn't make that much of a mess.

And of course it will be loud, they were all in the same room.

If T had a good time, surely that's what matters. Pair of twats!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Im no fan of these 2 but saying J is bullying T feeds right into her troll narrative imo. It's clear he hates mess, noise and chaos and that could've been stressful. We all suspect he can't/won't go out on his own. He went for the food and stayed home then cleaned up the mess while R filmed him as per. I'm not really seeing a big deal here even if he did moan 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Josh hates the kids having friends round so much maybe he should have volunteered to work an extra shift during T's party 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 19
Im no fan of these 2 but saying J is bullying T feeds right into her troll narrative imo. It's clear he hates mess, noise and chaos
I think everyone can agree with the stress that comes with a houseful of kids. The mess is annoying yes.

what about the other behaviour?

shining a light in Issacs face to check for his phone?

laughing at seb for wanting to do carpentry.

I stand by my opinion that it’s bullying behaviour. Just because you hate mess doesn’t give you the right to talk and act like a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think everyone can agree with the stress that comes with a houseful of kids. The mess is annoying yes.

what about the other behaviour?

shining a light in Issacs face to check for his phone?

laughing at seb for wanting to do carpentry.

I stand by my opinion that it’s bullying behaviour. Just because you hate mess doesn’t give you the right to talk and act like a prick.
Your post was in reference to the party was it not? which is what my reply was about...
She got her party, he bought them all food then cleaned up while her lazy mother couldn't even buy her decorations and filmed the lot while doing nothing. I know what I have more of an issue with.

Reactions: 9
I think Josh's moaning is done for content tbh.
He's happy to vacumn sofa cushions when he has 6 under 18s living at home and works full time.
F*ck off. I used to work full time with 3 under 10 and bloody hell it was hard work. I was on my own too and I DID NOT have time to vacumn sofa cushions. I can see why they would need a cleaner with 6 kids. And tbh with 6 and working I would consider it. Where is the washing?! My washing is crazy with just 3 at home. You never see washing or day to day lived in mess. Yet she films every single day. She can't help herself, too scared she will miss something instagrammable I think.

Reactions: 9
Your post was in reference to the party was it not? which is what my reply was about...
She got her party, he bought them all food then cleaned up while her lazy mother couldn't even buy her decorations and filmed the lot while doing nothing. I know what I have more of an issue with.
yes it was, but putting his rants past and present into context he comes across and controlling and bullying. IMO.

he spends his days letting all the children know they’re doing something wrong. IMO.

yes she’s a lazy tit who loves to film everything. Yes she should have helped clean up and got them food. Yes she’s still a bleep.

I feel sorry for T who will see those videos and probably feel guilty for wanting a party and both parents are to blame. IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Josh's moaning is done for content tbh.
He's happy to vacumn sofa cushions when he has 6 under 18s living at home and works full time.
F*ck off. I used to work full time with 3 under 10 and bloody hell it was hard work. I was on my own too and I DID NOT have time to vacumn sofa cushions. I can see why they would need a cleaner with 6 kids. And tbh with 6 and working I would consider it. Where is the washing?! My washing is crazy with just 3 at home. You never see washing or day to day lived in mess. Yet she films every single day. She can't help herself, too scared she will miss something instagrammable I think.
All the washing goes to Gangsta Granny, unless Raq is filming an advert.

New thread, witches!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.