PTWM #120 "Oh dear" what can the matter be? Rach's sis says her book is defamatory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @ClArt20138 🎉🎉🎉 you're the lucky winner of a year's supply of ulcer treatment!

Last thread recap:
- Ratchet Rach is still a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Rancho made use of the enormous new dog bed, by lying on it and complaining that Joyce was being horrible to her 🙄
- then she was moaning that Wilby wanted to play. If you'd spent any time with either of the 3 other children you've birthed, you know thats just what toddlers do 🤷
- then she found a box of dog treats, bird seed and guinea pig treats that she'd obviously been gifted, so did a quick unprompted ad.
- after Tattlers spotted some of the gifts that were from the Very ad before Christmas (that she claimed would be donated for women at the centre) in the conservatory, she then tried to claim that after it had been gifted to a little boy she felt guilty because Wilby loved it so much that she bought him one. How he would know what it was if it was given to someone else is unknown, unless the little boy" actually happened to be Emily's son 🤔
- meanwhile, Tattlers got a treat in the form of a user who has previously said that their sister was friends with Betsy ☕ they're not really friends any more, but what they could confirm was that Betsy is socially awkward and rude, and gets bought anything she wants by Rack no matter the cost, Joyce is a rude head (nobody is surprised), and that the story of Betsy buying weed for Ratchet and then going to stay with her sisters was true. She had also said that she only met Ratch on a few occasions, but she was pleasant. Unfortunately as the poster's sister is no longer mates with BeKind, she is unable to confirm whether Sloshy is still with D&C police or not.
- here we go with dots of doom. She reckons she cooked bacon and eggs for Seb before he went to football. Lula and Isaac are suddenly best mates. Then here comes the pity party about trolls 🙄 quick mention of Miss Greedy who "had a breakdown" (she posted a fake photo of herself crying and took two weeks off Instagram). She was rambling about the letter she had shown when Sloshy arrived in the loft, and she lied to him on camera about what she was talking about! She then said about when they had Covid and got trolled for that, not mentioning that they went on an unnecessary trip around the country at a time when we were not supposed to be moving between areas. When he'd left it was back to the trolls, this time saying people who had supported her on the post were being targeted 🙄 when she gets mentioned on social media in response to people looking for DA assistance they will jump on saying things like the centre is never open. Let's not forget that she was tagged on a post on Facebook in response to her ex stepdaughter, who responded that Raq had ruined her life for 20 years. She went on to say that things that she never said are on hate sites and people believe it, like when she allowed Betsy to work late at night and lock up, but that never happened. Except it did Raq, and we have the receipts (see attached) 🤷 a quick dig at mental health "how unwell do you have to be to be in that state of mind". Then it was on to Betsy and underage drinking, which is apparently ok because she was an August baby and none of her friends are under 18. When Rack was her age she was carrying drugs around the country on trains for men in their 40s - this MUST be a fantasy, seeing as she wrote her life story and bangs on and on about her terrible childhood, yet has never once mentioned this before. Betsy goes to a "couple of house parties a month and has a drink", Rancid hun, she's out on the piss every weekend, and is probably on the old Colombian marching powder as well 🤷 but Rancho is so proud, because she goes to college and has a savings account, and she's so much better than the teenage girls who come to the centre.
- she followed this up with cctv footage of Betsy coming home at 3.30am with a mate and setting off the alarm, the neighbours must LOVE them!
- out for a walk with Wilby and Sloshy, dull as duck, interspersed with a message from a hun who had been served by Betsy and was "starstruck" (whether you can be starstruck by the daughter of a chavvy scamming nobody is anyone's guess). So essentially a stranger went to a teenage girl and talked about her toddler brother's favourite word 🤷 yeah, not weird at all.
- a Patreon subscriber told us that Rancho said that Theresa (who kicked off the Facebook ad shitshow by saying that she doesn't think a TV is beautiful) has apparently messaged someone who said they were a social worker, which makes her a troll. Which we all know never happened 🤷 Raq also said that she doesn't fit the trolls' narrative any more, because 3 years ago we all said she was a thief, but now we can't say that because she has the launderette. I mean, you're still stealing money babe, you're just trying to make a more legitimate front for it 🤷
- so Stabby Jo has been AWOL for a while now, and Raq said on Patreon that her dad has had a heart attack, so Jo is looking after her mum. But now it turns out that Ratchet's new cleaner is none other than Stabby's mum (who was also Rancid's foster mum when she was a teenager). Clear as bleeping mud 🤷
- Racquet went on Patreon looking like a naked mole rat crossed with a blow up doll to show that she's been "crying for days" (picture attached). About what, we don't know, as she didn't elaborate.
- more bleeping around at the sweat shop, taking the piss out of Emily saying "she's the managing director"
- then off to the tat shop, which looks like the a cheap knocking shop - black and white checked floor tiles, a leopard print wall and a bright pink wall. Migraine inducing 😬 there's also a neon sign saying "patchwork girls", tacky AF.
- there's another Emily on the scene, no idea who she is or where she's come from, but she seems to be involved in all the "patchwork girls" shite, so she's probably on the payroll.
- on Patreon Queen LaTeetha claimed that she hates doing the school run because all the other mums dislike her, they write Facebook posts slagging off her and her book (Tattlers think this is probably about the stepsister's post about burning the book). She then said that a bloke she knew years ago slagged her off on Facebook and a hun sent her a screenshot (or, she saw it on Tattle) and she saw him over the weekend, confronted him, and he messaged her apologising 🤥🤥🤥
- Apparently BeKind has the same handwriting as Rancid. I mean, so do all the teachers, Kevin the Hermes driver, and everyone else who's ever sent Rawhide a card to tell her how lush and inspiring she is!
- she's flogging some more tat for the quid shop, including a sweary tea towel. Keeping it classy as always!
- Lula's birthday is coming up, and she wants a barbecue. In March. Does she actually want a barbecue, or has she been told to say that after it was mentioned on Tattle that the barbecue they bought and used once for an ad is now quietly rusting in the garden? She wants 12 people round, Joyce doesn't want anyone round and said he hopes it rains. Lula spoke to him like absolute tit (wonder where she learnt that from?), and Raq joined in, undermining him by saying "I've already told her she can". What a delightful blended family, full of love and respect 🤯 then talk turned (of course) to Betsy and her 18th. She wants a good venue that she can have about 150 people too. Sloshy said he was going nowhere near it, they're all adults and he wasn't getting involved. Ratchet chimed in "I'm going", no doubt to dress inappropriately and knock back shots and fizzy cat's piss with all the teenagers to be the "cool mum".
- Sloshy played with Wilby in the lounge (which has expensive new shutters on the windows, but still looks cold and empty). Then he got up and just walked away without looking or speaking to his son.
- remember the stepsister who burnt the book? Updated comments on her post refer to someone being confronted by Sloshua at Cantina, but only after their mates had left because Raq had slept with them all 😂
- some hun sent some flowers and a gushing message in a card - pre-printed, after we took the piss about everyone having the same handwriting as Rawhide 😂
- Rancho filmed herself in bed at lunchtime, how relatable for a busy mum with multiple businesses on a Thursday afternoon! Apparently it's Sloshy's day off (it's always his bloody day off). She reckons she ordered balloons for Lula's birthday but didn't put a delivery date so they turned up early. As if that happened without being filmed! She thinks Seb's chances of passing his GCSEs are hit and miss, but it's ok because he can do retakes. She filmed herself scooting on her arse out of the bedroom hatch, and downstairs to eat the burger Joyce made. She then treated us to a close up of her ulcers 🤮 back to Seb, and OF COURSE it's not his fault, the teachers didn't know until recently that they'd be doing exams (which we all know is absolute 🐂💩). She said that kids' mental health is more important than qualifications, and she and Mangina Malcolm didn't get any at all and they've done alright. No mention that they both left school over 20 years ago, and the job market is very different now, nor the fact that she's "doing alright" is because she's a lying, cheating scam artist 🤷 no sign of Wilby, so he was obviously packed off to the childminder despite both parents being home. BeKind walked in, straight into being filmed, while on the phone to her friend (who probably didn't know she was being recorded too).
- Rancho has ordered a new dress for her 40th. Over £100, but she makes it look cheap 😬 then Betsy tried it on.
- at the launderette, Racquet and Nostrils McGee had been sent some freebie brownies. Raq complained that Emily's were better than hers 🙄
- Yet another jumper based on one of Wilby's favourite phrases - this time it's "oh dear". Exactly as Tattlers predicted 🙄
- Sloshy was looking for Isaac's phone under his pillow with a torch while the poor kid was sleeping, and woke him up.
- it turns out that on Joyce's "day off" he was at the sweatshop packing orders before coming home to make Rancho's lunch

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Excellent recap and title!

Also, those plants on that shelf at the centre look bleeping tit.

Reactions: 14
Astrid filming herself in the lift in IKEA. She bloody loves herself doesn't she

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Amazing recap again! Just woke up after the big sleep out went really well (as it can if you know what I mean) thank you for all the well wishes yesterday xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's been reading here again and paid Seb to do a photo with her to make a point. Rachel hun, grow up!
If I said to my son “come here let’s take a selfie” he’d say why?!!

I mean pictures with parents and kids are nice but I find the whole thing weird. Especially when there’s no context to it. What’s the point of it??

Reactions: 17
Lush title and recap ❤.
Could all the recaps on this thread be turned into a book?
Like a real proper grown-up book. As opposed to a book written by a lunatic with no real grasp of the English language, written or spoken.
These threads are so we'll written, by a proper grown-up, unlike 2 recent Sunday Times best selling books 🙁.

Then, with any profit, after paying DipsyDoodle, maybe some lush sweatshirts with a Tattle Troll logo could be made?
Can anyone think of appropriate sweatshirts logos?
Apart from the obvious, "Rach is bleep" or FML.
Just a thought, or maybe I should just go back to cleaning the fridge that looks like someone has shat in it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m trying to imagine convincing me children that we need to take a selfie so I can upload it to the internet to prove I’m a good mum 😂

Also, unrelated but my dh has to write a paper about influencers as part of his degree (open learning in his own time around his full time job). As he’s someone that can’t even work Facebook after having an account for ten years I was giving him an Instagram run down and to show him the difference between a grid post and stories I brought up R’s advert for the junior newspaper thing and without prompting he innocently said “oh, so you don’t have to be glamorous to be on Instagram?” No you don’t love….no you don’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Lush title and recap ❤.
Could all the recaps on this thread be turned into a book?
Like a real proper grown-up book. As opposed to a book written by a lunatic with no real grasp of the English language, written or spoken.
These threads are so we'll written, by a proper grown-up, unlike 2 recent Sunday Times best selling books 🙁.

Then, with any profit, after paying DipsyDoodle, maybe some lush sweatshirts with a Tattle Troll logo could be made?
Can anyone think of appropriate sweatshirts logos?
Apart from the obvious, "Rach is bleep" or FML.
Just a thought, or maybe I should just go back to cleaning the fridge that looks like someone has shat in it.....
"That's tit babe"
"Where's the paypal?"
"Give it one of them"
"So......"
"💜"
"I don't drink because I don't like the taste" then on the back "pass me some Fizzy cats piss"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“Lip-smackingly Lush”
“Ratchet 4 Sloshy”
“So many kids up my hole
“The money was just resting in my account”
“#notanaddickhead”
“It’s the ulcers…”
“Happy Mum, Absent Baby”
“Trolls gonna troll”
Front: “Full-time Keyworker”
Back: “Part-time Parent”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.