PTWM #120 "Oh dear" what can the matter be? Rach's sis says her book is defamatory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody going to mention that the cleaner (who needs a nickname - @DipsyDoodle any ideas?) is there again!! That’s at least the 2nd time this week. Oh to have that much money to fling about!!

Reactions: 10
Does she still get a Christmas card from the man who saw her practically give birth in the waiting room ??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I watch her stories in complete disbelief 😳 like how can she be so thick! Ok Rancid we know you have got endless amounts of PayPal cash and the billions of ads you do. Plus scamming money off the deluded Huns, I mean how can they be so stupid??? She is a nasty vile piece of tit! Oh and don’t get me started on sloshy, I will be here all bloody night 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So not only is Wilby left to fend for himself in his room with a plugged in ipad to babysit him, there's a bunch of balloons in there too that he could easily get tangled in 😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I don’t know if I can go through another summer of Josh’s legs. They are technically Twiglet’s. I feel disturbed. (The party looked shite. Literally no adult effort was made there 🤷🏻‍♀️. Scruffs.)

0D4493A8-1264-4C16-B52F-D35DA56981A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I honestly wouldn’t let my kids go round there if my teenage girls were friends with either B or T . The way she invades peoples lives is really strange to me. She’s literally filming some cleaner ever day for hundred of thousands to see. These teenage girls trying on dresses for the World Wide Web. I’d actually stop my kids going there for her god god awful parenting and safety. You’d think sending your teenagers to a house of a copper, they’d be safe… kids are far from in that odd odd set up. It’s a really damaging and s
Unsafe place … for someone who preaches safety … she puts everyone at risk..

Reactions: 25
I feel like she has major regret cutting her hair. She shows less photos of her current hair and seems to repost mainly old ones.

It's a really bad cut, makes her look 20 years older
It’s not a style I would have chosen.. she also uses filters that make her look even worse! They give her smooth skin on her face but a turkey neck - If she gave up the filters she’d probably look 10 years younger..

Reactions: 5
I’ve thrown many a party for my kids . A few years ago we had about 25 teens in my living room celebrating a 16th they had a few drinks, obv nothing heavy a few alchopops but I’d checked with their parents before and everyone was dropped off at home or collected by their parents. They were making nowhere near the amount of noise that seems to be going on in the shambleton house. All lovely respectful kids and they had takeaway pizzas and came in crazy fancy dress. She just wants to be seen as a cool mum. I just see a tit mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How lazy are they both, T obviously bought all the decorations herself and all they could be bothered to do was do a drive for a macdonalds and put music on an alexa 🤦‍♀️🤣
I mean, there's nothing wrong with that if that's what T has asked her and I don't have teenagers, my eldest is 10 so have it all to come.
But all the money she splashes on herself and seeing how she drags her own birthday out for a week, I'd have thought she would have done an actual party for her

Reactions: 31
No wonder they wanted Wobble to have that bastard big room over Isaac or Seb - great for keeping him out the way with loads of toys and a tablet.

He’s also 100% not non-verbal, he has loads of words and didn’t see any autistic traits in those stories from today.

Reactions: 27
How lazy are they both, T obviously bought all the decorations herself and all they could be bothered to do was do a drive for a macdonalds and put music on an alexa 🤦‍♀️🤣
I mean, there's nothing wrong with that if that's what T has asked her and I don't have teenagers, my eldest is 10 so have it all to come.
But all the money she splashes on herself and seeing how she drags her own birthday out for a week, I'd have thought she would have done an actual party for her
Still more than what Seb and Issac got.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If you are at the stage of having a pessary you would be on a labour ward and monitored.
again full of tit Fiona strikes again
I wasn't on the labour ward when given a pessary, I was on the main maternity ward. I was monitored but didn't move over onto the labour ward until they decided to break my waters as nothing happened.

Reactions: 6
It makes me so cross and sad when I see children like Wilby who have just not been played with or spoken to and we end up putting the time in at nursery that the parents cba to at home and suddenly they flourish. Rachel nagged for a baby for years and all she’s really done with him since she stopped breastfeeding is stick him in front of screens and feed him crap to keep him quiet. Even when she was breastfeeding she’d often be filming herself talking to camera rather than connecting with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I couldn’t give a toss what Betsy does in her car to be honest. Perhaps Rachael should get her own life and stop living vicariously through her daughters.

She’s 17, the woman should let her let her live in peace, instead of terrorising her with verbal diarrhoea 🤦🏻‍♀️, it’s ridiculous.
It’s almost like she’s hoping B gets caught/reported/discussed on here ….

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.