PTWM #120 "Oh dear" what can the matter be? Rach's sis says her book is defamatory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Patreon stories telling us how josh (the full time police officer) decided yesterday that he was going to “take the day off” today so that she could attend meetings with “the girls” as wilby’s childminders daughter is poorly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On Patreon stories telling us how josh (the full time police officer) decided yesterday that he was going to “take the day off” today so that she could attend meetings with “the girls” as wilby’s childminders daughter is poorly 🤣🤣🤣
It’s probably quite easy to take the day off short notice when you play pretend policeman

• Haha
Reactions: 54
i agree, wasn't this back in 2020? She also claimed recently that the "trolls almost broke her" back then, so I imagine the stress of the paypal questions still being asked played a part in it, along with stabby jo's impending court case and Rach assisting her in the aftermath of that event being mentioned on here didnt help.

ETA - wasnt she also writing the book about Sam then too and that kept getting sent back to her for editing and the release date kept being changed.
And don’t forget the home schooling that she worked super hard at!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And don’t forget the home schooling that she worked super hard at!
Still love the fact that edie's dad (and his mum) put on FB that she attended during lockdown thereby proving Rach chatted total bollocks about it 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That all plants add she’s uploaded she put that on her stories yesterday and then deleted it and put up the kids newspaper one. Clearly can’t get her ads in the right order.

Reactions: 7
Sickening isn't it when companies are still paying and giving influencers free food to advertise. It just astonishes me with everything thats going on that she can still put on her fake smile and gloat about her free lunch. Things are literally gonna go from bad to worse for some of her followers this coming year. Couldn't she stock her community freezer with her freebies?

Reactions: 23
Sickening isn't it when companies are still paying and giving influencers free food to advertise. It just astonishes me with everything thats going on that she can still put on her fake smile and gloat about her free lunch. Things are literally gonna go from bad to worse for some of her followers this coming year. Couldn't she stock her community freezer with her freebies?
Absolutely not! The poor people don't deserve lovely ready meals, they only deserve poor people food like egg and chips, and meatballs from a tin

Remember when she was all over Eat That Frog pretending to help, and she said they were low on bread so if anyone local could drop some loaves down. She literally gets her shopping for free, and even if she didn't, she earns in a month more than many do in a year, and she was begging for loaves of bread 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
No that’s just designated driver stuff. You pick them up and they pay for the petrol etc. Everyone does it. Usually if a few of the group have a car, they take turns each week. It’s actually a good idea because it stops kids from drink driving. Rachael needs to listen before she opens her mouth 🙄.
No, B isn’t going out with them. She’s going out at 1:30 in the morning to earn money by picking them up. Last night and she’s got 2 tonight. I know everyone does it but if caught - say your mother opens her massive gob to thousands of strangers, you can be slammed with a fine or end up in court. If you’re out with them I totally get it. But as she’ll be sat “waiting for them” it’ll look like she’s taxi touting (illegal)

• Wow
Reactions: 29
No, B isn’t going out with them. She’s going out at 1:30 in the morning to earn money by picking them up. Last night and she’s got 2 tonight. I know everyone does it but if caught - say your mother opens her massive gob to thousands of strangers, you can be slammed with a fine or end up in court. If you’re out with them I totally get it. But as she’ll be sat “waiting for them” it’ll look like she’s taxi touting (illegal)
I hope she does get caught. Cocky little madam. Plus probably not the best for a newly qualified driver to be out in the early hours with a car full of drunk friends distracting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh well. Perhaps Josh can sort it, the next time he’s ‘at work.’ 😂. Honestly that Patreon account just sounds like Rachael’s little fantasy world. The sky is probably full of Purple Hearts on there 🙄😂.

I see Emily is back and fine. That was a little overdramatic. She didn’t need to announce a day or two absence 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly don’t think D&C Police would care. They have more important issues to deal with like the teenage gangs that stab people or fights breaking out down the harbour on a weekend night.

At least B is getting her friends home safely at night whether she’s making money out of it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think D&C Police would care. They have more important issues to deal with like the teenage gangs that stab people or fights breaking out down the harbour on a weekend night.

At least B is getting her friends home safely at night whether she’s making money out of it or not.
It’s nothing to do with the police. It’s to do with her insurance.
I don’t want to pay through the nose for mine because some snotty nosed brat wants to make a few quid and has more chance of an accident having drunk/drugged people in her car. It’s fraud if she doesn’t declare she’s using it for that reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s nothing to do with the police. It’s to do with her insurance.
I don’t want to pay through the nose for mine because some snotty nosed brat wants to make a few quid and has more chance of an accident having drunk/drugged people in her car. It’s fraud if she doesn’t declare she’s using it for that reason.
But people are talking about her being caught, that’s not going to be her insurance company, that’s going to be the police. I’m saying I don’t think the police are looking for teenagers waiting around for their friends in an “illegal” taxi.

If she has an accident then that’s different but she’s hardly going to admit that she does it regularly if that happens.

This obviously all depends on it being the truth because this is R sharing it, not B.

Reactions: 9
All those cleaning products 😳 What an absolute waste & going to the shop everytime a child says there nothing to eat. Wow wish I could afford that. Not relatable at all

“Who’s is that hair that’s just gone in my mouth off of a little ball”

not sure Raq, better have a chat with your cleaner 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.