PTWM #120 "Oh dear" what can the matter be? Rach's sis says her book is defamatory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
County Lines programme about to start on BBC3. See if we can spot any similarities with Rachealelelele story seeing as she was a drug mule but hasn't thought to mention it until this week, despite releasing books about her life. 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my word this is going to sound awful, but when I first saw this picture I assumed it was Slosh just because of the way the hand was positioned 😬
And no-one noticed the dog until she mentioned it!
I thought it was Slosh too! Although my first thought was jeez, what is that green thing?…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my word this is going to sound awful, but when I first saw this picture I assumed it was Slosh just because of the way the hand was positioned 😬
And no-one noticed the dog until she mentioned it!
They’re such an inappropriate family 😬
Between R milking herself into the sink, Bekind straddling Seb and throwing her legs over his shoulders and sloshy running around naked knowing he’s no clue who’s in his house 😬

Reactions: 20
Literally everything she does is to hurt S. tit poem rach did you forget you took your STEP sons mother away from them?

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Note the usual comment about herself in there. 'After I stopped crying'. She can never, ever not make something about herself.

That poem is going to rub people up the wrong way when they know she has someone else's children living with her full time.
You would like to think so. But the regular Raq hun os so dense they still think the boys are hers and that Edie looks like Josh so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I thought it was Slosh too! Although my first thought was jeez, what is that green thing?…
There was outrage today in my local crap newspaper about Asda doing a tracksuit that looked like a prisoners uniform. It’s exactly the same, except Asdas one is blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
R's ad for the clothing company just came up on my Instagram feed (sponsored not followed), so I reported it. Was a toss up between between scam and sexually inappropriate... 🤣🤢
Her house is so freezing but everyone walks around half dressed so there's another bare faced lie.

Reactions: 16
Oh FFS. I’m sat enjoying all the beauty of Bridgerton season two and then I click on her between episodes and see this 😂😂😂. I shouted ‘Oh fuckkkkk offffff’ hahahaha
Is Mr Frida just like "what are those troll bastards up to now?" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t get this poem. She’s really bonkers isn’t she ? She could destroy S life take her kids with no hope of a second chance.. Yet when it happens to others it’s wrong and worthy of writing a poem. Mental behaviour

Reactions: 33
I don't think she wrote that poem, it's got far too much punctuation & correct spelling in it to be her style and her usual poor standard of literature.
Unless a team of editors put it right?

Also, I hope Raq and Joyce are having a look through this tattle thread tonight.
Jealous you say, Rach?
duck OFF!
We think you and your husband are a pair of fuckn cunts.
Sweet dreams both.

Reactions: 23
I can't help hoping this hun is meaning this for S&I, they really have no idea😞
666D6859-CD7B-454F-9E5D-BD40BEA7EAA9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.