PTWM #120 "Oh dear" what can the matter be? Rach's sis says her book is defamatory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"That's tit babe"
"Where's the paypal?"
"Give it one of them"
"So......"
"💜"
"I don't drink because I don't like the taste" then on the back "pass me some Fizzy cats piss"
Brilliant effort! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is she having a laugh? a poem about a woman having her kids removed? She’s an odd witch I swear

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell, her latest post... There are literally no words to describe what a heinous human she is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Never once has she done the peace sign with her fingers. Until three stories after she posts Trevi doing it. Does she not have a brain of her own?

Reactions: 9
She actually has the cheek to write the line “so people talk about you”- Raq you wrote a whole book about a women in the same situation!! You’re rotten

Reactions: 36
Read her little poem and hoped social services had finally got through to her but no. It’s about one of her ladies.

Reactions: 9
Speaking as a mother apart, she is an utter bleep who lies constantly.
Yet another fictional story because we've been talking about S here and witch-bleep has to make it all about her yet again and just in time for mothers day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Is she taking the piss really because I’m sure you and that pathetic excuse of a man removed his boys from their mother and you have then went on to make her life hell and then use her story in your second crappy book😡
she wrote the lady a poem??? or have i read it wrong???

Reactions: 5
Note the usual comment about herself in there. 'After I stopped crying'. She can never, ever not make something about herself.

That poem is going to rub people up the wrong way when they know she has someone else's children living with her full time.

Reactions: 29
Oh my sweet golly goodness that is the WORST ‘poem’ I’ve ever seen and I’ve got primary school children who write endless shite. I honestly cannot believe she’s not embarrassed to post that for the world to see. I am cringing so much I’ve almost turned inside out.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.