PTWM #116 The Patchwork Store to help the poor. Where does the cash go? No one’s sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she at least try to give Wilby some meat and vegetables rather than chicken nuggets?! He might be tempted to try them if he’s sat with everyone eating the same things.

Reactions: 26
Interesting that after a few mentions on here we still haven’t had eyes on stabby Jo… I wonder what’s gone on?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha! Just seen their roast dinner tonight. Funny how their last one was slagged off for having no cauliflower cheese, stuffing, Yorkshire puds etc and low and behold they have all that tonight AND it’s even on the table for everyone to serve themselves. But Rachaelelele doesn’t read here! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I see Emily has been so busy at the women's centre that she's actually been at the packing place doing the post office run.

Reactions: 10
“Serious businesswoman” with supposedly important job and she’s just dicking about on Instagram 🙄

33BEE509-B9DE-48D4-9D0B-527169C2CF4C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I could be wrong but looks like Stabby has deleted some posts off her ig?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Council estate lover here too ✌ husband is only just above minmum wage and I work in the school canteen.. have 4 AMAZING and LOVELY boys.

No crack head or alcoholism here either 🤷‍♀️

Can happy brag that my council estate children are ALOT better behaved then hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why doesn’t she at least try to give Wilby some meat and vegetables rather than chicken nuggets?! He might be tempted to try them if he’s sat with everyone eating the same things.
I said on an earlier post we should talk about veg more! 🙋🏻‍♀️ seen as here clearly has so much influence over her content.

What about that veg cheese bake thing they used to feed W (the highlight on J’s story), haven’t seen that for a bit. Just teacakes and nuggets 🙃

Ps. As a Magpie I’m sure you will join me in UTB for tomorrow ⚔

Reactions: 9
Haha! Just seen their roast dinner tonight. Funny how their last one was slagged off for having no cauliflower cheese, stuffing, Yorkshire puds etc and low and behold they have all that tonight AND it’s even on the table for everyone to serve themselves. But Rachaelelele doesn’t read here! 🙄
I wish she would take the hints about the other stuff we talk about here rather than listen to how she presents her bleeping roast dinners!! Priorities and all that 🙄

Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t she give wilbs some vegetables and encourage him to say what they are?
My daughter has speech delay and when I give her broccoli we say “green” and she repeats and “broccoli”
They’re so lazy with their parenting!

Threat suggestion

“Stabby left With the gravy jug, she finally realised rach has been taking her for a mug!”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All of the roast dinner has been left on the table for everyone to help themselves to. I can't remember who posted here about doing that but obvious that they have been reading here. Either that or they got fed up of eating cold meals when Joyce has finished dishing out one roastie per plate on each lap of the table. Wilby eating cheap freezer food instead of the same as everyone else.
the only thing I’ll say on that is that my toddler sometimes ends up with nuggets and chips when we have something else….but usually only after she’s refused to eat the main meal and I need to make sure she’s actually eaten something. Actually to be honest it’s normally beans, toast and a banana whilst I cry in the corner about her sheer stubbornness 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The patchwork store is their latest scam, the DV saviour act is one big sham.
Thread suggestion

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.