PTWM #116 The Patchwork Store to help the poor. Where does the cash go? No one’s sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bowel babe Deborah James shared some horrendous and revolting messages she gets.

For anyone to message someone that is sick.

Rach stop mentioning trolls, you don’t get trolled. I don’t believe you get bad messages.
what you do get is questioned and just like The 10 year old child you act like rather than answer the questions you sulk and cry and block.

you love the attention you get!

and why don’t you let your husband who actually works have a day at home instead of running around for you.
What she classes as "trolling" is just someone having a different opinion from her or disagree with something she might say.

His job is to babysit her!

Reactions: 23
“Thanks to the trolls keeping my insights so high..”
didn’t someone recently post how bleeping embarrassing low her engagement rate is? Is she smoking bleeping crack?
Josh hasn’t done a night shift- that’s pretty obvious, what she’s doing (because she thinks her followers are thick as tit) is dangling a carrot for all the “nasty trolls” to call her out on her wet wipe husband not actually working.. then she can do some dots of death to “explain” how he’s had to stop being pc Marshall because of “a hate campaign against him”..
biding my time, it will come.
Also- she looks wired as duck 😳 wide eyed Wally! What’s perked you up there babe?

I just LOL’d so bleeping hard at this absolute HERO 💪🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can’t stop laughing at that troll messaging her to tell her they think she’s a bleep 😂😂😂😂

I don’t have any notifications turned on either for anyone I follow on Instagram. Didn’t even know about that function, never felt the need to stalk anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Funny how she's taken the likes number of most of her posts but kept it on the must recent one of W. She knows her biggest engagement is from the huns gushing over a toddler doing pretty much what toddlers do anyway. So glad W is catching up now so she can hopefully stop trying to label him. He's just a lovely little boy and that should be enough. All toddlers are amazing regardless. Its really taken her this many kids to see life through their eyes.

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 11
Gets called a C#*t here in the recap, goes on sloshua’s phone to send herself a message calling her that, then posts that she has trolls

It’s all getting rather boring now Rach

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“Thanks to the trolls keeping my insights so high..”
didn’t someone recently post how bleeping embarrassing low her engagement rate is? Is she smoking bleeping crack?
Josh hasn’t done a night shift- that’s pretty obvious, what she’s doing (because she thinks her followers are thick as tit) is dangling a carrot for all the “nasty trolls” to call her out on her wet wipe husband not actually working.. then she can do some dots of death to “explain” how he’s had to stop being pc Marshall because of “a hate campaign against him”..
biding my time, it will come.
Also- she looks wired as duck 😳 wide eyed Wally! What’s perked you up there babe?

I just LOL’d so bleeping hard at this absolute HERO 💪🏼
Ahhhh okay so she means her inbox trolls and not us. That’s okay then because I thought for a minute she was calling me a fucker and I felt a bit attacked 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really is a strange one!

IF and it’s a big if, she even had inbox trolls, I’d rather cut off my arm than give them air time. Why would you constantly go on about it and give them the satisfaction of knowing they were under your skin?
I don’t believe for a second she gets messages like that

Reactions: 22
Too soon for a new thread title but if I don’t put it on here I’ll forget 🙄
Trolls trolls. Patchwork Goals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't even follow her let alone have notifications turned on.... I unfollowed a long time ago - I have no interest in engaging with her in any way. I just read here cos the funny things you lot say about her brighten up my day!

Reactions: 29
😂😂😂 I don’t have notifications turned on hun not even for the celebs I like, 🙄 you damn twit.

Also I don’t want to be you thanks very much hun, I like my life kept private, I have my own business that I do all by myself no friends hired and still manage to do the school run, I don’t use my child as a cash cow either, also my other half does go out to work because I trust him and this week he is away for work for 1 night because that’s what trust is I’m not worried about his penis slipping into someone else either, you do live in Rach’s world don’t you 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
It must be exhausting to be her and not because she’s a tit human, Wife, mother, general knobend. But she lies constantly, she fucks people off left right and centre. She lies about her family, friends, her children, her marriage, and she must film approximately 65% of her entire day. Only posting five minutes. One day she is going to come a cropper. I cannot imagining wanting to be someone in a room full of people who must internally be so lonely, and sad.

Reactions: 16
I don't even follow her let alone have notifications turned on.... I unfollowed a long time ago - I have no interest in engaging with her in any way. I just read here cos the funny things you lot say about her brighten up my day!
Me too, no notifications 🙄 Well I didn’t unfollow her, her, Sloshua & Bekind blocked me when I asked how they were following the ‘Covid’ episode 🤣
This forum is 100% more interesting than watching a toddler looking at trees & her downtrodden husband trying to pretend he’s happy 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she say what Josh had done?
Apparently her and seb had a bit of a disagreement this morning (I think because he wouldn’t get up) and then josh got involved and made things worse and blocked Seb’s phone, then him and Rachel argued

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.