PTWM #116 The Patchwork Store to help the poor. Where does the cash go? No one’s sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God is it just me or is this "shop" selling absolute tit?? There didn't appear to anything bespoke or handmade in the video shes posted of Josh stock taking

This little gem 🤣 the work they do is beyond anything they've seen before 🤣
How far will these huns go for a reshare
Also she admires a two year old she's never met 🤦‍♀️
I've covered her face to save her dignity 🤭🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Brilliant recap as per 😍 I’ve not really been watching her stories/keeping up with her as I’ve been sorting everything for my sons birthday today and making sure I put both my kids to bed instead of being a poorly in the head troll.
I see she’s still a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Haha.. Yeah all the trolls follow you and hang on your every word don't they. Oh no, noone who dares to have an opinion does.. BECAUSE YOU BLOCK THEM ALL. Dick!

Reactions: 9
Between her never ending periods, thrush and BV. No wonder slosh doesn’t want another baby. He probably doesn’t
Want to go into that cavern bareback!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Mentioning the trolls on her Facebook stories again 😂 she's actually obsessed. It's getting boring now Rach.
Rent free Tattlers, Rent Free 👌🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
God is it just me or is this "shop" selling absolute tit?? There didn't appear to anything bespoke or handmade in the video shes posted of Josh stock taking

And if you asked her to be specific in exactly what it is they do she wouldn't even be able to tell you 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21

I'm sorry but what is that hun on?! There are so many children and parents dealing with autism, ADHD etc every day- why is Wilby being singled out as someone she will admire forever, especially as he hasn't even had a diagnosis?!!! bleeping nutter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s sending people over here by constantly mentioning trolls.
Googled PTWM trolls & right at the top is Tattle 🙄🤣
Don’t stop being you Raq 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That comment about the trolls wanting to be her is so cocky, that won't have failed to be picked up on by the huns. Not the uber hun huns but some will notice. Let's face it they are picking up on lack of content etc and these are ones who were happy to pay to follow her, so they're not all total die hard fans on that patreon, there are some with brains in their heads. There will be doubters and questioners and probably people afraid to stop paying as she has a habit of then making out everyone else is the issue not her! Sad state of affairs.

Reactions: 23

I wonder if someone asked her exactly what they do, if she could say?!

Reactions: 10
Interesting that she was doing a return. Has somebody realised they can get nice jumpers for a third of the price in primark

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brilliant recap as per 😍 I’ve not really been watching her stories/keeping up with her as I’ve been sorting everything for my sons birthday today and making sure I put both my kids to bed instead of being a poorly in the head troll.
I see she’s still a bleep.
The first point of the recap is always that she's a bleep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Now, did she get this specifically for Josh? Only I think it’s a bit mean of her to pick on him. It’s not his fault he’s a plank. Also when she says ‘trolls.,’ does she mean the imaginary ones in her inbox or us? It’s very confusing 💆🏻‍♀️.

1AF4C908-0E1F-4797-A6FE-8499B6EAB4BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can definitely sense tension lately when she's filming J. To be fair it must be exhausting having a grown woman up your hole filming your every waking hour for 1000's of strangers on the Internet cos its her 'job'. Bet the poor bastard wishes he was really working all these fictional nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bowel babe Deborah James shared some horrendous and revolting messages she gets.

For anyone to message someone that is sick.

Rach stop mentioning trolls, you don’t get trolled. I don’t believe you get bad messages.
what you do get is questioned and just like The 10 year old child you act like rather than answer the questions you sulk and cry and block.

you love the attention you get!

and why don’t you let your husband who actually works have a day at home instead of running around for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Haven’t commented in ages because she hurts my head. But saw her story about allll the trolls having her notifications turned on. I don’t hun - so does that mean I’m not a troll?? Thank the lord!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.