PTWM #115 delightfully broken? Just as well the women's centre is never open!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they are making out they have out grown the premises of the centre or just realised it’s in a tit location? I would have thought most places would do a lease for a year at least for a shop? I can’t believe how much time and effort went in to doing that place up and now they are going to do the same somewhere bigger, it just doesn’t seem like very good business sense and a big waste of that lottery funding, all seems a bit fishy to me.

Reactions: 19
Who the duck is watching her social media thinking yeah we should refer women here?! 🤣 money laundering front?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just finished watching Tindler Swindler
#partimemummy#fulltimeswindler wow that’s eye opening, goes to show that people around her could easily be blinded by her lies, there are clearly people out there who are very good liars (although) R is pretty tit at it 👀🙄👀🙄

Reactions: 17
If there are any lurkers that haven’t signed up please can I request you do and use the name DelightfullyBroken just for laughs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just catching up on today's goings on in the Patchwork tit show. Had a quick peek earlier but its my bday today and I've spent it with my lovely, fully functional family 💜. Its been perfect. I've taken 2 pics, and managed not to spend my time on SM.
Poor Issac. They couldn't be any less interested in him could they?. It was just a damp squib (is that even a phrase?!😅). Poor lad.
Josh really pissed me off with his comments when I was opening presents. He's such an insufferable bore. He pissed all over that picnic (and it was a crap picnic to start with!). Bore off Josh.
I'd like to say that I can't believe that that they didnt spend the day all together having fun for his birthday. But then I remembered that they hate the kids and would rather be sodding around folding over priced jumpers.
Hardly an essential or important job. A nice family day would have been lovely. Films, food, games etc etc.
Victoria Beckham my arse 😅. Her ego is as big as her gob, and that's *Biiiiiggggg*.
Anyways, fab recap as always 💜🌨 snowy blowy fluffy clouds to you. Excellent title, again Snowy blowy clouds 🌨

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let's hope that Isaac's best friend means Mannah's son and he was at her house today and not left home alone when Bekind and Edie were getting their nails done. And where was Wibble? No way he sat quietly in a nail salon, no toddler would. And that last sentence is a horrible horrible cunty dig at Sam.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
S
Let's hope that Isaac's best friend means Mannah's son and he was at her house today and not left home alone when Bekind and Edie were getting their nails done. And where was Wibble? No way he sat quietly in a nail salon, no toddler would. And that last sentence is a horrible horrible cunty dig at Sam.
She is an absolute repulsive bleeping monster!!!
She disgusts me 😫.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if they are making out they have out grown the premises of the centre or just realised it’s in a tit location? I would have thought most places would do a lease for a year at least for a shop? I can’t believe how much time and effort went in to doing that place up and now they are going to do the same somewhere bigger, it just doesn’t seem like very good business sense and a big waste of that lottery funding, all seems a bit fishy to me.
It's been open for about half an hour a day for 3 months, surely any business, no matter what it is, would need more time to get up and running before making the decision to move to a larger premises? I agree, it's all very dodgy and weird.

Reactions: 25
Jordan thinks Rach and the Patchwork girls might be in the running for the Peace prize!
I think our Jordan is a little confused as there is no such thing as the Peace Prize. So, I assume he meant the Nobel Peace Prize & was barking up the wrong tree.
Also, Jordy love, if you're reading this, your mate Rach is not likely to be awarded anything that would give her any credit for the "good" that she is doing, because she is not doing anything that's good or decent.
Although maybe she will be awarded a prison sentence when she is finally exposed as the criminal & fraudster that she is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just finished watching Tindler Swindler
#partimemummy#fulltimeswindler wow that’s eye opening, goes to show that people around her could easily be blinded by her lies, there are clearly people out there who are very good liars (although) R is pretty tit at it 👀🙄👀🙄
Oh PA jo knows exactly what R is doing and has done according to what V said!! Shes clearly in the know and goes along with it anyway... and I have a feeling Emily knows and doesn't care either.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Can I ask why would anyone be ‘referred’ here ? Who is qualified to do what with these women ? It’s just like being referred to Val down the road to use her living room 🤷‍♀️
I'm a social worker, have been for 18 years. No professional would use these facilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh PA jo knows exactly what R is doing and has done according to what V said!! Shes clearly in the know and goes along with it anyway... and I have a feeling Emily knows and doesn't care either.
The other week a big deal was made of PA Jo holding the purse strings and every purchase had to go through her, even the videos from today about the heating showed her being asked about the cost. Rewind to yesterday and Ratchet had ordered the inappropriate desk signs and Jo didn't see them until they arrived. So which is it- does she manage the finances or not? Plus she's just bought a new house so obviously her finances are fine.

As for Emily, I think she thought and thinks she is doing a job helping others but she has also been brought into the inner circle and has been shown how much money can be skimmed from the top. She can afford her house and car, is always in new clothes and having not just nights and days out but weekends away and can take her son to school every morning and collect him every afternoon.

I think the only one who is not in on the scam is Arsetrid. I think she is being played and doesn't realise as she is looking at things through rose tinted spectacles.

Reactions: 29
‘Gorging’ why can’t she just be bleeping nice?!

Reactions: 9
The other week a big deal was made of PA Jo holding the purse strings and every purchase had to go through her, even the videos from today about the heating showed her being asked about the cost. Rewind to yesterday and Ratchet had ordered the inappropriate desk signs and Jo didn't see them until they arrived. So which is it- does she manage the finances or not? Plus she's just bought a new house so obviously her finances are fine.

As for Emily, I think she thought and thinks she is doing a job helping others but she has also been brought into the inner circle and has been shown how much money can be skimmed from the top. She can afford her house and car, is always in new clothes and having not just nights and days out but weekends away and can take her son to school every morning and collect him every afternoon.

I think the only one who is not in on the scam is Arsetrid. I think she is being played and doesn't realise as she is looking at things through rose tinted spectacles.
absolutely agree with this. I don’t think anyone truly knows the whole picture apart from R.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.