PTWM #115 delightfully broken? Just as well the women's centre is never open!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Betsy doing product placement for Costa? Everytime she was in view, so was her Costa cup. Amazing how often they all have a coffee from there now they've had vouchers donated 🤔

I can't stand any one of those women. They all have the same whiny voice, apart from Betsy who mumbles incoherently. I can't imagine anything more bleeping hideous than going anywhere and finding that bunch of dickheads.

Reactions: 37
The second of those photos could offer an explanation for Ws speech being so delayed.
Poor I on being dropped by J on his birthday. He should have stayed home with him.

Also how did J fold his kit in the army if he can't fold a jumper? Wow!

Reactions: 41
I really canny get over how the huns and her paid friends are sucked in by her. I canny even be tempted to buy a wax melt of my workmates

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Poor Issac, she’s a bleeping ignorant selfish witch. I bet his Mum would love the spend the whole day with him today, yes all she gets is to see him being ignored the whole bloody 24 hours by the pair of fuckwits.
Watching him through your phone Rach is not spending time with him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I’ve so many questions is this a second centre or a replacement and all that money spent on the other is not wasted as it’s not the centre anymore?!

Someone else said what I was thinking about this group of women it’s like a hairdressers local to me they so bitchy and slag all customers off as soon as they leave or speak openly about moaning about colours and just know they say same about you after you leave my hairdresser moved there and the few times I went it gave me anxiety and I felt so uptight the whole time this is the same vibe I get off this group

Reactions: 19
The second of those photos could offer an explanation for Ws speech being so delayed.
Poor I on being dropped by J on his birthday. He should have stayed home with him.

Also how did J fold his kit in the army if he can't fold a jumper? Wow!
I was thinking the same about Joyce folding stuff. He is such a pleb !!

Reactions: 10
I’m not even sure what’s going on? I have so many questions.

So they’ve outgrown the first centre although it is only open 9am - 2.30pm Mon - Thursday? Surely you’d just open longer to fit in more people who want to use the rooms.
She’s offering Trauma workshops? What are they? I googled it and they doesn’t exist in the UK.
Who are the professionals wanting to come aboard? As in volunteering or paid?
Where do the referrals come from and what are the referrals for?
What do they actually do/ offer/ provide?
How is she going to afford to refit and make that tit hole she’s just done a walk about in safe? It’s literally throwing money away. I mean it’s her money, but wow.

I don’t know 🥴, she’s got a half built house messy house, a drop in centre that’s only open 30 hours a week, that really odd packing place for the shop of crap, the patreon Instagram, kids taking drugs, her family in disarray, Wibbles unresolved issues, Josh (who is just a whole problem himself,) her normal Instagram page, podcasts (albeit tit, but still,) apparent work in the pipeline with Refuge etc, why the heck is she chucking money into something else? She must be miserable as hell deep down 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 51
@FridaK has rightly raised some really important questions here. However, one other question is WHY ON EARTH DOES SHE THINK SHE RESEMBLES VICTORIA BECKHAM? Waynetta Slob, yes. Victoria Beckham, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@FridaK has rightly raised some really important questions here. However, one other question is WHY ON EARTH DOES SHE THINK SHE RESEMBLES VICTORIA BECKHAM? Waynetta Slob, yes. Victoria Beckham, no.
I can’t imagine why anyone would want to be Victoria Beckham to be honest, she’s an insufferable bore. Though can you imagine it

Follower - “Where did Rach get her pea green teletubby trackie from?”
Rachael - “Rachaele is wearing In The Style by Stacey Solomon today. Regards, The Patchwork Team”

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It is near impossible to find information on this Patchwork Project but I am EXTREMELY concerned about the post suggesting they will be running DV and trauma course. Who is running these and what are their qualifications? Serious harm could be caused here and it actually makes me quite upset thinking about it

Reactions: 27
So they’ve outgrown the first centre although it is only open 9am - 2.30pm Mon - Thursday? Surely you’d just open longer to fit in more people who want to use the rooms.

a drop in centre that’s only open 30 hours a week,
It isn't actually open anywhere near these hours! I'm going to have to set up camp outside the place and record when it's actually open 😂 I'll dress as a Costa coffee cup, they won't even notice me!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.