PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she keep all her coats??? And why have we never again seen the crappy puffer scarf thingy she bought in bath??

Reactions: 9
What age is edie? Did santa not bring her presents?! R kept saying your gonna love this one. My daughter is 13 and we still pretend that santa done good even tho she doesnt believe hahaha

Reactions: 8
My house is a tiny two bed council house, oohh the horrors!
Yet you walk in, it's trimmed up to the nines, tacky AF tbh, but it's bloody Xmas!. Tree lights twinkling, Xmas music playing. Just cosy, welcoming and friendly. Not words I'd use to describe that house.
Miserable as anything. No wonder they all look so fed up.
(And Eddie 🤣 definitely had a memo about not being a brat!)

Reactions: 24
The Christmas Day is no different to any other day. They all get bought expensive tit, they have another roast dinner and they have the hired help over. It’s not exciting or lovely for any of them. And as usual, her classless money being thrown around is shown off for everyone to see. She doesn’t get that “her warriors” will follow her and how tit it will make them feel. But it’s the Rachel show isn’t it so sod anyone else…until January comes and she’s begging for donations or blowing her trumpet of how selfless she is. Then they will matter!

Reactions: 23
So she bought him a watch at nearly five grand! Good old fundraising skills this year Ratchet!!
From what I’ve read, isn’t this classic abuser behaviour. Like she treats like a slave/ tit all year and humiliates him constantly. Then every so often throws stupid amounts of money at him 🤔. It has a name, something to do with the whole coercive control thing.

That said, if they ever do split, he at least have things to sell 👍

Reactions: 26
So she has her huns donate nearly 15 grand to buy gifts for families but within the space of a week she flashes on social media a watch, handbag, scarf and boots that cost together nearly 7 grand. It actually blows my mind.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Wow the respect in that house is top notch. I know these cam be done as jokes, but she has her mothers eyes and hatred of this man

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
From what I’ve read, isn’t this classic abuser behaviour. Like she treats like a slave/ tit all year and humiliates him constantly. Then every so often throws stupid amounts of money at him 🤔. It has a name, something to do with the whole coercive control thing.

That said, if they ever do split, he at least have things to sell 👍
I think so. We can see 90% of the time he is downtrodden and miserable and takes it out on those boys then every now and again it's "look she does love me, she buys me expensive presents and throws cash at me". Classic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she bought him a watch at nearly five grand! Good old fundraising skills this year Ratchet!!
This is vile. Imagine spending your life purporting to understand the hardships that people go through, to reel them in by pulling on their heartstrings under the guise of being a wonderful selfless individual to post this. It’s like they can’t help but run people’s nose in it. Do they not see the pressure this puts onto people?!
duck it I may have no money and I certainly don’t have a fancy new car and a £5k watch but I still have morals, privacy and dignity 🙌🏻

Reactions: 38
Just gone to look at her stories and I can't even be arsed 🤣 why was Wilby not opening his presents with everyone else? Xmas morning is supposed to be chaos, especially if you have 6 kids lol.

Reactions: 19
A watch costing nearly £5000🙀??

The showing off and lack of class from these two never ceases to amaze me .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her huns will be of the opinion that she "deserves" to spend huge amounts of money on herself and her family because of all the "hard work" she does. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.