PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I’ve read, isn’t this classic abuser behaviour. Like she treats like a slave/ tit all year and humiliates him constantly. Then every so often throws stupid amounts of money at him 🤔. It has a name, something to do with the whole coercive control thing.

That said, if they ever do split, he at least have things to sell 👍
It's manipulation. I can see it with Betsy too, through the car. Rachel will be using that car as a form of blackmail. If he dares to leave/split up, she will demand the gifts back. She is very controlling of him and he has no spine to stand up to her. She owns the house it's in her name, she wouldn't take his name, she won't allow Wilby to have his name. She makes all the decisions. He is basically a eunuch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Their Christmas dinner looked tit. Looked the same as all the other roasts they have.

Someone needs tell T to leave her bloody hair alone and to stop pushing her arse and chest out when on camera. She's a child!!

Reactions: 40
Their Christmas dinner looked tit. Looked the same as all the other roasts they have.

Someone needs tell T to leave her bloody hair alone and to stop pushing her arse and chest out when on camera. She's a child!!
I had to remind myself that she's only 12 when she was prancing around in her new Juicy crop top and trousers set 😬

• Heart
You can’t buy happiness. R and the fam just proves it. Money can make things easier, but it can’t make you happy. She has children, but doesn’t enjoy anything with them or about them they’re just another fml moment, the animals they have aren’t enjoyed they’re just an inconvenience, and her Husband is just a battery less vibrator for the amount of love she shows him.

Reactions: 17
I had to remind myself that she's only 12 when she was prancing around in her new Juicy crop top and trousers set 😬
No way is she only 12. The way she pouts and performs the camera is seriously worrying. When I was 12I hated my photo being taken yet alone performing like a sea for my mum. Plus who the hell gives a 12 year old a Vivienne Westwood bag 🙄

Reactions: 16
Am assuming that E was at her Dads so missed the unwrapping but can’t believe W wasn’t around. I remember mine at that age loving all the paper and chaos and trying to unwrap everyone else’s gifts too. Also how bloody soul less is that lounge !

Reactions: 20
I think Jo is actually the live in cleaner & babysitter. Raq literally sits on her arse filming.
That lounge looks so bloody cold & unwelcoming. Why are they wearing shoes in there? Brand new floor, someone said earlier they don’t value anything, they’ve too much money & no taste.
Her posts have really pissed me off recently. I meet vulnerable families on a daily basis & her begging for £15k of donations is a piss take. We delivered food parcels & a £20 shopping voucher & a stocking full of £ shop goodies for the children. All donated by the local community.
My SM profile is private & name changed slightly so my clients can’t follow me. A homeless charity I work closely with has their FB / TWITTER pages & the founder always tags her personal accounts where she’s doing a Raq showing her poor choice of new clothes, presents stacked high & an abundance of fancy meals out. I recently found out the charity founders are earning 70K pa & always putting posts up begging for donations. Boils my piss tbh

Anyway you Tattlers. Thank you for keeping me sane over the Christmas period & hope you’re all good ❤

Reactions: 28
Thank God Astrids arrived with homemade gifts 🙏. The materialistic extravaganza was making weirdly nauseous. It never ceases to amaze me how Rachael does things so ….. I can’t think of the word…… uncouth, that’s it. It’s so bloody awkward 🙈.

Reactions: 20
Thank God Astrids arrived with homemade gifts 🙏. The materialistic extravaganza was making weirdly nauseous. It never ceases to amaze me how Rachael does things so ….. I can’t think of the word…… uncouth, that’s it. It’s so bloody awkward 🙈.
Wonder what Astrid will make of Raqs lounge makeover 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So not sure if this has been mentioned but just been on Insta and I’m shocked at how much of her Christmas has been documented on her Instagram stories! I have 2 kids and I took about 3 pics all day!! How does she even have the time to film all that? Not saying there’s anything wrong with posting the odd picture of course because there’s not but why can’t she just have a day off and enjoy the day with her family!

Reactions: 27
So not sure if this has been mentioned but just been on Insta and I’m shocked at how much of her Christmas has been documented on her Instagram stories! I have 2 kids and I took about 3 pics all day!! How does she even have the time to film all that? Not saying there’s anything wrong with posting the odd picture of course because there’s not but why can’t she just have a day off and enjoy the day with her family!
I was the same, I have 4 kids all under 9 and I literally have a handful of photos of them opening their stockings and presents and not a single photo past 9 in the morning as I was ran off my feet tidying up, opening toys and getting covered in bloody slime and glitter. I would of though with W being more than likely the last baby they would have made more of a fuss with him at Christmas. Our twins are our last babies so I do everything I can to enjoy the terrible 2 stage.

Reactions: 13
The money spent on that watch is disgusting. And she sits and makes videos crying fake tears over families who have got nothing 💆🏼‍♀️

It’s just bloody crass Broadcasting the kids opening their presents especially in her role/ the brand she pays for those gifts from. Half the fun is watching the kids reactions to presents- even the bad reactions, those kids must be on tenterhooks.

Reactions: 7
I am starting to think all this designer stuff are good fakes. How can she afford a £5,000 watch?
officially, she’d say the money for ads she gets (which is meant to fund the women’s centre) or the book royalty’s which she’s spent on her teeth and a house deposit, and some other designer stuff but i reckon the paypal/patreon donations (which is meant to fund the women’s centre).

Reactions: 14
officially, she’d say the money for ads she gets (which is meant to fund the women’s centre) but i reckon the paypal/patreon donations (which is meant to fund the women’s centre).
Can you make that much money from it though? To just blow 1/2 an annual salary on one gift? Not pointing this question at you at all. Just my thoughts, I just can’t believe that all this designer stuff is real and she is really spending money like this.

Reactions: 3
The money spent on that watch is disgusting. And she sits and makes videos crying fake tears over families who have got nothing 💆🏼‍♀️
It really is.

She couldn't afford to decorate the living room 3 months ago. Now she can drop almost 5K on a watch (after hes already had 2 apple watches) along with the thousands spent on designer clothes for herself and the kids, and meals out every week at over £200 a time along with the sudden decoration and new sofa 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Can you make that much money from it though? To just blow 1/2 an annual salary on one gift? Not pointing this question at you at all. Just my thoughts, I just can’t believe that all this designer stuff is real and she is really spending money like this.
i think it depends on the advert; the big ones like the tescos/robot vacuum can pay out about a grand for a serious of adverts and grid posts, whereas the smaller companies like the deodorant, and prat-on-a-mat would pay about a few hundred.
As you’ve said there’s several paydays there which makes me think that it’s from the paypal/house donations/patreon.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.