PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the tit they've pulled I'm completely aghast at them putting peas on a Christmas roast.

Like, really? They obviously need to reevaluate their whole lives, but the 'peas on Christmas Dinner' decision should take priority.

I know one can call social services for suspected child abuse, but is there anyone we can call about the 'pea' issue because duck me this tit is serious.

bleeping hell.
You’ll be at the door waiting for me with me coat in hand ….. I did put buttered peas on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is he that controlling that no one is allowed to put gravy on their own dinners? No way would I let another adult do that for me. Buy less wine and get a jug!

Reactions: 18
Annual family quiz? Never been mentioned before…

But at least some of them had drinks on their dinner table!

The new living room is a soul-less as their Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Merry Christmas Tattlers!

Why is Jo sitting on the floor? She's their guest!
Couldn't get over Josh shoving wrapping paper into a bag the whole time. bleeping sit down and enjoy the moment. A lot of people are desperate to be sitting with their children on Christmas day, Sam included I can imagine, and you're just walking around cleaning up like the Christmas grinch.
Also another year where the kids are eating in the other room. Have they never thought to bring that table into the kitchen so they are all together?
Don't get me started on the gravy 🤣

Reactions: 22

Couldn't get over Josh shoving wrapping paper into a bag the whole time. bleeping sit down and enjoy the moment. A lot of people are desperate to be sitting with their children on Christmas day, Sam included I can imagine, and you're just walking around cleaning up like the Christmas grinch.
Also another year where the kids are eating in the other room. Have they never thought to bring that table into the kitchen so they are all together?
Cos rach is taking three quarters of it up with her usual position to film the kids for Instagram entertainment. And her new living room looks like a draughty old school hall complete with parquet flooring!!

Reactions: 17
well, that quiz didn’t look awkward at all. the kids didn’t want to join in and Betsy giving them all clues cos J & R are thick. if that’s what an insta christmas is, i’ll stick to mine thank you.

Reactions: 11
Felt so sorry for Seb this morning - getting scolded by his dad. Josh marched about like a mood hoover - soon as Edie rocked up it was all love and joy. She clearly got the memo about being a bit more grateful for the camera. Seb seemed totally miserable - poor lad, he’s got so much personality.

Reactions: 15

The paper collecting Sloshy didn’t surprise me at all. It’s just another thing they think the huns find cute. What I found awful was the kids opening presents and literally flinging the paper on the floor. I’d expect that from a small child but not a teenager. No respect whatsoever. Ripped a present open, Chuck the paper for the hired help to pick up, move on to the next present. All whilst Rach screeches ‘do you love it?’ And BeKind smirks conspiratorially at her mother. Totally screwed.

And don’t get me started on their Christmas dinner table… so barren. No decorations, no gravy jug, no bloody drinks?!?

Reactions: 13
The paper collecting Sloshy didn’t surprise me at all. It’s just another thing they think the huns find cute. What I found awful was the kids opening presents and literally flinging the paper on the floor. I’d expect that from a small child but not a teenager. No respect whatsoever. Ripped a present open, Chuck the paper for the hired help to pick up, move on to the next present. All whilst Rach screeches ‘do you love it?’ And BeKind smirks conspiratorially at her mother. Totally screwed.

And don’t get me started on their Christmas dinner table… so barren. No decorations, no gravy jug, no bloody drinks?!?
The lack of effort for the Christmas dining table is baffling, totally shows how bloody lazy the so called parents are to make it special, sparkly and festive.

Even a few tea lights and some foliage to set it apart from the mundane roasts of every other day but Ratchet and Titwank can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 12
Imagine having to endure a Christmas that was that miserable, and also having it all filmed for posterity 🤯 does Stabby Jo not have any other friends, or family? And her comment when Edie opened her new bedding "I can't wait for you to stay at your dad's". Edie might have her dream bedroom, but it's not actually hers, is it? It's a spare room that she sleeps in when she's there.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Urgh. So much uncomfortable viewing. I’ve never properly seen Christmas at Hambleton House as 2020 was odd because of Covid and I wasn’t paying real attention before that.

Two things that have stood out massively. First is Issac does not want to be on camera. I saw it on Xmas Eve and yesterday. He’s literally trying to hide all the time bless him. It’s absolutely disgusting that I can see that and they can’t. Secondly, Josh wasn’t smiling when he was sat alone with his pint looking at pictures of Wibble. He looked close to tears. Again I don’t know how she couldn’t see that.

Yep, just really uncomfortable to watch. Anyway Happy Boxing Day everyone 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Thinking about it , their house is soulless , they can redecorate with shed loads of money but there’s no love been put into making it homely and a place for the family to come together.

There’s no cosiness or a feeling of an effort being made to make that house loving or welcoming.

It’s odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

In our house we screw up the wrapping and throw it out the gift giver (minus children of course). We’ve had a couple of arguments where someone threw a bit hard but it’s the fun of it and then the children see who can pick up the most/fastest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In our house we screw up the wrapping and throw it out the gift giver (minus children of course). We’ve had a couple of arguments where someone threw a bit hard but it’s the fun of it and then the children see who can pick up the most/fastest 😂
I’m stealing that idea for next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Watching that quiz made me anxious. No wonder Lula often feels overwhelmed. Honestly they are the most loud, rude, irritating bunch 🤷‍♀️

I do a quiz for our family every year. It needs to be fun and doable for people aged 10 through to 92, so I think carefully about the questions, and we often pair people up so between them they have a fair chance. I always read through it from the perspective of each 'team' and consider whether they have a fair shot at getting every question if that makes sense?

It costs nothing and it's always one of the most funny and enjoyable games we play on Christmas day. No-one shouts over anyone else, none ridicules anyone else, and no one films it on their phone. They're such lazy feckless parents.

I make us sound like the bleeping Waltons; we're not (!), but we talk to each other respectfully and our family know not to shout or act like dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.