PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas Ladies 🎄🎄

I hope everyone is having a good day. However if you are not, my best advice is this. Dig deep down and you’ll find a bit of you that is okay, it is there I promise. Take that, use it to get dressed and go on long walk. Trust me, even if you live in the biggest tit hole, there will be things that make you smile. If you feel a bit more confident, pop into your local pub at 12, even if it’s just for a Coke, there will be scenes in there that will make you smile also. Lastly, go to your online communities and don’t scroll, just stop a minute and talk, because someone will talk back.

PLUS, always remember (if you are British,) that no matter how big your family is, no matter how much money you have, no matter what your health situation is, every single person in the country will be watching Eastenders on BBC 1 tonight in a daze and shattered. You are never as alone as you think ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Merry Christmas bitchessssss 😘
If anyone needs to chat, I will be flicking in and out of here in-between the chaos. (Probably when iv locked myself in the loo for 5 mins peace haha)
I hope Rs Xmas roast gives her the shits too 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wishing all my Tattle bastard mates a very merry Christmas 🎄 for those of you who are struggling, do whatever gets you through. I'm sure various Tattlers will be here intermittently (including me) for a chat if you need it. Love you all so hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A very merry Christmas few tattle bastards 🎄

what the duck was that naked action man doing outside amtiyville? I don't get it mind you even if theres was a sensible valid reason id still pictures drawing
Sorry baby jesus for swearing on your birthday but come on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas tattle bastards.
just for those struggling shits already hit the fan in my house, and I’m consumed with guilt. But hey ho, the boy is home from his operation and upstairs eating his way through his selection boxes
We are all healthy and that’s what counts.
have a good one guys and wise words from fridak don’t go scrolling

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Merry Christmas all. Loving the community spirit here - we may not have a clue who any of us are (I include myself in that 🤣) but what we do know is that out there are kind, humble, witty, generous people and they are mainly found on this thread. I hope those of you facing a difficult day are able to blank out the festive ‘noise’ and just take time doing what works for you. Right, I’m off before my Oscar worthy speech causes me to extradite myself to a rabbit hole and have serious words (to later be published and become best selling literacy master pieces). Love. Hard. TTs 💜😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's Christmas day and she has dressed Wilby from his pyjamas into a massive babygro. I'm looking forward to the miserable group shot or them all eating dinner whilst Wilby is running round.

Merry Christmas you tattle trolls, have a fabulous day, If you are struggling it’s ok to today, I’m staying off social media esp Facebook as I can’t stand seeing the mountains of presents people post 🙄

Reactions: 12
Joyce can't even be nice to the kids on Christmas day, he has to constantly nitpick especially at Seb.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Merry Christmas tattle trolls. To say that Tattle has a crappy rep, this thread is (generally) so supportive and helpful.
I hope you all have a peaceful and joyful day. Gentle hugs and love for those struggling 💛💛

• Heart
Happy Christmas Trolls. Hope you’re all having a fab day, whichever bridge you live under. 😀

Reactions: 6
They are such an odd bunch, that photo makes them all look like they hate life.

I hate now the boys are added on at the end, they really aren't wanted in that house. Stabby is there too, shouldnt she be spending the day with her own child?

Bad news when you forget how to spell your kids names.
88CCE2D5-4D17-4C5A-A08A-EE727729411B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Put your flaps away for gods sake
This looks like one of those pictures where a murderer is hiding in plain sight.

Anyway, merry Christmas you bunch of festive Tattle bastards! Happiness and health to you all! The material stuff really isn't everything x

Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas to everyone except Rach and Naked Sloshy 🎅🎄🎁

To anyone struggling, eat your favourite foods, drink your favourite drinks and take some time for some self care. You are important too 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Josh hovering like a minimum wage rubbish collector has finished me off. Sit down and enjoy the moment for goodness sake!

It's clear that he'd sweep the kids up and bin them off if he could. He just wants regular sex; ain't interested in kids at all is he?

Their Christmas gift opening was really sad. Sounded like it was filmed in an empty room (have they decorated at all?), and just looked like a line-up of kids who need some love and attention, not to be filmed for the benefit of strangers on the internet yet again. Proper bleeping soulless.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
If you wanna be picky Joshy Epic fail on the wrapping paper front by you as some of that paper is recyclable and some isn’t. And he is just mixing it up into one bag. Call the police!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.