PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its about time she stayed off the gram..... let's hope she's actually using this time to spend it with ALL the children doing fun Xmas things without a camera in their face! And shes not just ramming it all on patreon for £5-£20 a month 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I’ve got more

When Josh was sat in that booth in the Birmingham restaurant absolutely bladdered singing ‘Call me Al,’ saying ‘I love you so much Rach.’ 🥴

When she went out with the kids to IKEA and bought a tit ton of garden furniture because people on here were ripping her for the floor BBQ 😂.

When she caught Hannah on camera fuming giving Josh the middle finger 🖕

My memory is doing leg work here 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she insisted Wilby was a lockdown baby because they hadn’t been anywhere or seen anyone and acted like they were in tier 4 the whole of the pandemic 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When Josh was sat in that booth in the Birmingham restaurant absolutely bladdered singing ‘Call me Al,’ saying ‘I love you so much Rach.’ 🥴
Tbh anything with old titwank bladdered is comedy gold, was that the same night he was singing to Rach in that pod thing where they were having a meal? 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she insisted Wilby was a lockdown baby because they hadn’t been anywhere or seen anyone and acted like they were in tier 4 the whole of the pandemic 👀
her insisting that they’d behaved like tier 4 is up there but nothing will come close to either J shouting T or him shuffling out of the hobbit hole. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her insisting that they’d behaved like tier 4 is up there but nothing will come close to either J shouting T or him shuffling out of the hobbit hole. 😂😂😂😂
Not even when she bought herself a ticket to the Tina Turner musical Refuge gala event so she would look important?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she told Wobble on the 18th August that she hadn’t had a break from him since July 19th.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When she was trying on bikinis and forgot Wibble was there, so he put his fingers in the oscillating fan.

When Wibble put his wet fingers into Granny’s G’s plug socket and everyone gasped, apart from Rach.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her wonderful hair choices.
Shaved sides
Cum quiff
Washer woman headband
Scrunchie
And whatever the duck shes going for with this hideous Bob 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The glorious patreon collab with Bellend Ben. The most charityless partnership ripping off brain dead bum lickers by a push twit and a chav ever invented. In awe of her grifting abilities once again!!

Reactions: 12
When she was making coffee with dipshit Jordan and someone ran in shouting, she looked as though she was going to cry and pass out all at the same time 😂

And the Halloween party where she had to buy Halloween mannequins to up the body count because nobody likes her and she throws tit parties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When she was making coffee with dipshit Jordan and someone ran in shouting, she looked as though she was going to cry and pass out all at the same time 😂

And the Halloween party where she had to buy Halloween mannequins to up the body count because nobody likes her and she throws tit parties 😂
Wishing I could find this funny and love it at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she cried that homeschooling was hard, and then edies dad posted that edie had in fact been going to school 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Some of these gems are comedy cold

I particularly loved how she spent wilby 2nd birthday with all his family that love him …….

oh tit she didn’t did she

Reactions: 18
When she said she is trained in autism diagnosis and doesn't worry about Wilby's traits. And now is pointing out all said traits like they can't be anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When she said she’d bought the girls a load of art materials to keep them occupied on a rainy day and then Edie’s dad posted saying he couldn’t see Edie as she was isolating so he’d bought and dropped off a load of art supplies for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.