PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they went to some random persons house and stayed in a caravan in their garden. Knowing full well W would hate everyone singing 'Happy Birthday' to him but did it anyway.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Was Joyce being outed at the Bristol protest this year or last time is a bit blurred since covid.

Finally seeing Joyce bumshuffling out the hobbit loft is definitely up there, it was a gift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When Edies Nanny posted on Facebook that Edie had Covid when Rach was desperately trying to hide it cause they’d just come back from spreading it on the poverty tour.

Reactions: 45
How about one of the 180,000 roast dinners they've had to choke down just to clap back at Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Betsy is drinking underage wearing skimpy dresses. I've done it. But my mum didnt promote it, and I didn't post it for thousands of strangers to see. That is what I am worried about, not her choice of outfit
Yes! I think the difference is that most of us were actually trying to hide it still from our parents at that age, rather than have our parents actively promote it.

As for my top moment, I think it has to be Joyce running himself over with his own Segway. We should have a poll on the next thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sloshy saying she was the most beautiful woman in ‘his world.’ 😂

The sheer amount of times she had to say the book was FICTION.

When she put dibs on being first babysitter of Jordan’s and Ceri’s new baby like a child snatcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really liked the completely staged and fake spider in B's shed.
Her acting is as tit as her parenting.
Her content is so interesting and scintillating that I really struggled to think of one favourite moment..

But let's not forget Wibble and the table climbing and paint spilling. Again, excellent fake content 👍🙃.

Joyce and the hobbit hole has cheered me up no end this week. What a twerp 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Joshua:
“TALLULAH, DINNER IS READY”

“TALLULAH…”

“CAN YOU COME DOWN FOR DINNER?!”

“Why isn’t she answering me Rach?”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Joshua:

“TALLULAH…”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That is up there with the best things in my life never mind that PTWM has done

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where to start on best bits? Wilby throwing a tin of paint and staying clean, titwank shuffling out the hobbit love nest, how rancid loves titwank the most hardest, the piss poor attempt teaching B how to drive, her jumping on a usp for Wilby's world.

Best family member has to be Seb and his excellent put downs on his crappy dad and crappy step mum

Reactions: 21
The clown make up tutorials sponsored by iconic

Wish Dennis Norton was still alive to do a top 20 run down tv prog on Boxing Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really does consider her ig as work doesn't she? And there will be no posts over the next 2 weeks😳 but I am holding out for the miserable Christmas day dinner that looks the same as every other day of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has to be the tallulah not being home for me 😂
Oh and every mention to “Lucy and friends”
Oh oh and “I only advertise products I like” - just one giant tit show that one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Orrr the bombshell dropped by either V or her daughter that old Rachallio didn't just settle for one of the Marshall family 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Joshua:

“TALLULAH…”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That was my instant first thought too! Couldn't remember if it was this year or last but top moment worthy without a doubt!

Reactions: 4
That was my instant first thought too! Couldn't remember if it was this year or last but top moment worthy without a doubt!
I think it was last year, I'm sure it was when they shipped all kids bar Wilbert off so they could have a shagfest weekend at home (because they had booked to go away and it was cancelled). They saw on here that we suspected the kids weren't there, so Sloshy bravely took one for the team and showed off his "acting" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.