PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is making her feel like tit, people are saying their opinions which they are allowed since she’s posted it PUBLICLY for everyone too see and yes I’m aware she is a teenager.

Once you post something so publicly online whether you’re a teenager or not you are then giving people a choice to voice their opinions on the outfits you wear or lack.

Her mother should tell her to put her page on
private. In fact Rachel should do it with Talulah as well because she has an open page at 12 years old!
But, would you say the same to a friends 17 year old?

Or a girl who looked 17.

So bloody what if she’s posting it.

She’s posting publicly like every other teenager.

unfortunately for her her parents are cunts. But that shouldn’t stop her being like every other girl her age.

PUBLICLY doesn’t give you the right to give a 17 year old a body image issue.
Concentrate on rach and josh.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Report or scroll is the rule. Also, she has 46k followers of her own

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Or a girl who looked 17.

unfortunately for her her parents are cunts. But that shouldn’t stop her being like every other girl her age.

Yes I would and yes I have.

My niece is 17 and her friends who I’ve known since they were babies, I’ve made comments on their outfits not bad comments but if they’re really short and practically seeing their butt and if they’re see through and you could see nipples. Then I voice my opinion to them.

no one is giving Betsy body issues. I haven’t seen a comment made on her body Only her clothes!

Not replying anymore.

Back to R and J

Reactions: 19
I can’t get on the pity Betsy posts. This is tattle. Set up a rave thread for ptwm and rave about be kind. This is tattle. Her step dads a copper ( or so they still say) if she wants to publicly post about going out drinking at 17 I really think it needs questioning. They’re dreadful parents. I have a 16.5 year old daughter and she has 4 older brothers 18,19,21,23 and a younger one. I still allow her leeway but she doesn’t have crap posted to 1000’s it’s just between mates .

Reactions: 28
I don’t think Betsy is being targeted, that’s quite a strong word. I might have missed it but I didn’t see comments about her body, only about her choice of outfit, choice of hanging out with a 28 year old and choice of sharing both facts with 40+ thousand strangers. Most teens I know don’t have public accounts so what they share is private to their few followers. Having a public account with thousands of followers is Betsy’s choice (though Rachel did encourage it and encouraged her followers to also follow Betsy and “get her to 10k”, which is highly inappropriate and irresponsible) but you can’t expect people not to comment on her posts just because she’s 17.

Reactions: 24
Ladies, I’m pretty sure Betsy doesn’t give a tit what’s said on here. I was 6 months older than her during my first pregnancy and I did not give a rats arse what people thought. It’s the very best part of being that age.

(I also doubt she spends her time refreshing Tattle like her Mother does 👍, she doesn’t come across as that insecure. It was a 17 year olds outfit. Like many said, thank god there were no camera’s when we were all that age 😂.)

Reactions: 33
Hands up. I judged her outfit. Not sure B will care about the option of a 40 odd year old who lives in leggings and pjs but there you go. I wouldn't want my kid going out underage clubbing dressed like that.(Or at all!) That's not to say she wouldn't, but I'd sure as hell make my feelings known to her.
The things I did and the outfits I wore and the tit I got into are not things I want my kids to repeat. Thank the Lord SM wasn't a thing when I was 17.
And no, I didn't judge B. I judged her clothes and her posting publicy to however many thousands of people.
I judge her tit parents for allowing her, or at least not guiding her into locking down her account and keeping her illegal activities a bit stum. Especially as her step dad is a serving police officer.
R is still a bleep. If my comments offend B then I'm sorry. I just speak as a very over protective mother.
I doubt very much she gives any shits. But I've said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Or a girl who looked 17.

I didn’t see anyone body shaming? I must’ve missed that.
Pretty bad though that a policeman is happy for his step daughter to use fake ID and drink underage and happy that it’s posted for everyone to see.

Reactions: 22
Just read some of the wiki above about this witch. Never heard of her, just wanted a new thread to read.
Whoever wrote her pink button wiki thing, well done!!! I don’t even know who this lady and her family are, but I am disgusted by what I read and I’m coming from the threads of the despicable pervert Chris Ingham and the emotionally abusive Saccone Joly family. But wow, this lady really detailed where her young daughter works and that she walks home alone after work??? And she mocked her niece being injured and “dramatic” when it turns out the girl broke both wrists??!?! Wow

Reactions: 39
Just read some of the wiki above about this witch. Never heard of her, just wanted a new thread to read.
Whoever wrote her pink button wiki thing, well done!!! I don’t even know who this lady and her family are, but I am disgusted by what I read and I’m coming from the threads of the despicable pervert Chris Ingham and the emotionally abusive Saccone Joly family. But wow, this lady really detailed where her young daughter works and that she walks home alone after work??? And she mocked her niece being injured and “dramatic” when it turns out the girl broke both wrists??!?! Wow
Ooh she’s a positive delight is Ptwm . But her Huns just adore her and can’t see past her scamming ways . We all pray for her downfall 😂

Reactions: 14
I think B is a pretty girl, has a lovely figure, not overly keen on the skimpy outfits but I’m sure I done worse in my time. I think a lot of girls her age wear clothes that look cheap but that’s more because of these Love Island ladies bringing out fast fashion that’s cheaply made but cost the same as more expensive clothing. My concern is more the fact that her mother is apparently terrorised by trolls but encourages her to have random people follow her and allows her to have an open profile which leads to trolls etc

I think B is a pretty girl, has a lovely figure, not overly keen on the skimpy outfits but I’m sure I done worse in my time. I think a lot of girls her age wear clothes that look cheap but that’s more because of these Love Island ladies bringing out fast fashion that’s cheaply made but cost the same as more expensive clothing. My concern is more the fact that her mother is apparently terrorised by trolls but encourages her to have random people follow her and allows her to have an open profile which leads to trolls etc
Also I do think as a step dad that is a police officer, a mum that is an influencer they should probably be discouraging her from advertising the fact she drinks underage in clubs etc

Reactions: 23
Betsy is drinking underage wearing skimpy dresses. I've done it. But my mum didnt promote it, and I didn't post it for thousands of strangers to see. That is what I am worried about, not her choice of outfit

Reactions: 32
So tattle trolls, as the year comes to a close it would seem now would be a good time to reflect on our favourite stories Ratshit and PC Titwank have shared with us this year 🙏 a top one for me was her "hall" from the Range when she managed to leave frozen food in the hall way all night 🤭🤦‍♀️..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So tattle trolls, as the year comes to a close it would seem now would be a good time to reflect on our favourite stories Ratshit and PC Titwank have shared with us this year 🙏 a top one for me was her "hall" from the Range when she managed to leave frozen food in the hall way all night 🤭🤦‍♀️..

It's got to be when we were finally gifted the video of Josh bum shuffling out of the hobbit hole door.
We'd been waiting a long time for it and by god it didnt disapoint! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It's got to be when we were finally gifted the video of Josh bum shuffling out of the hobbit hole door.
We'd been waiting a long time for it and by god it didnt disapoint! 😂
Definitely a contender for top spot, was well worth the wait 👌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god, there's too many to choose!

Joyce putting his sim card between the floorboards 🤣
That time Racquelle flashed her gammon flaps on Arsetrid's sofa (no doubt a contributory factor in Arsetrid and Simon getting a new sofa)

I'll be back when I've thought of some more!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The poverty tour which definitely wasn't a holiday and Betsy ended up having to intervene with T's teacher. Plus all the other breaks they've had away from the kids. Can she squeeze in one more break away before the end of the year?

Reactions: 16
Let's not forget how she royally fucked up BLM. With her new friend of colour telling the world she was working with her for black lives matter issues, and this new found friend was slating and abusing police officers on her own page 🤣🤦‍♀️

Also just to add to the betsy subject... I don't care what she does, we all did illegal stuff as teenagers, the issue here is that both R and J are irresponsible, they have publically allowed and shared betsy to have illegal drugs,drive without a licence,have fake id and go into clubs,drink to excess from roughly the age of 14, tell everyone where she works and what hours,where she sleeps alone,where she hangs around. Its just dangerous. That's the issue 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
This is no easy task. There is so much I feel like I need to draft a list and then cut it down in the order of cringe.

One has to be the ‘my mum was a raging alcoholic that didn’t buy me trainers, so I’ve bought Betsy a car.’
Classic Rachael 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.