PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We say “we never see wilberforce actually line anything up just the finished product”
And just like that we get a video of him lining up things
Predictable Patricia strikes again 👋

Reactions: 18
On her patreon stories, must have been a comment on her patreon Xmas eve security camera video. Sorry don't have time to read back to see if this has already been posted.
View attachment 947764
Oh dear 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Something has triggered her again.

It’s always the same old rant, everyone’s jealous, everyone wants her life. mention Laura as some sort of sad little back up. I would think Vicki saw it here not on here actual account. Those pictures of Josh have been looked at by thousands on here now.

Honestly Rach, go and play shop with your friends. It’s not our fault you humiliate your Husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Let me just think for a minute, want her life…….
1. Her own father can’t stand her
2. Her siblings can’t stand her
3. Her mother tolerates her out of what looks like guilt
4. She has been involved in the breakup of 2 marriages
5. Off the back of past breakups, she has been involved in the upheaval of 8 childrens lives
6. She has stolen god knows how much money in PayPal donations, go fund me donations etc
7. She pays people to be her friends (whether in cash, freebies, presents, Insta followers etc)

Yeah totes jealous 💅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Fit little bum??? Really! Can she not see how grim he is. No one fancies your stick insect functioning alcoholic husband love.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 947764
[/QUOTE]
But he is a policeman R not just any skinny white arse!
Cheers for your fiver, that should be a red flag to her other fiver a month members.
Let this be a lesson R, your patreon is not as private and secret as you want it to be.
I wonder if those members attacked the lady in private as they normally do, so much for a kind safe space.
R is cruel and nasty to the core.

Reactions: 30
Aww the old 'jealous' line. That's what the mean girl witches used to say when I was at school and they were called out on their crappy behaviour. Obviously R hasn't emotionally matured past age 15 🤷🏼‍♀️.

R, love. No one on the whole Internet wants your crappy, dysfunctional life. Its all smoke and over sized mirrors.
Your kids clearly can't stand you unless you're buying them 'stuff'. Your family have all but disowned you.

You husband, well, your husband is Joyce, 'nuff said.

Your friends aren't in it for your company. It's the pay check that draws and keep them in the tit show..

I could go on and on but frankly if you can't see it now then no amount of me convicing you will help.
One last time for the people at the back..

NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU. NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU. NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU.

It's a cop out though, shout 'trolls' and 'jealousy' and neglect to mention the word 'Tattle. Keep filming the vlogs, splashing the cash and ignoring the kids. Life is good R. Real good 🙄😆

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For the love of god, whilst filming W lining up his food why can she not pissing communicate with him?? This is bread… can you say bread?? Etc… I know he won’t say it but atleast do something ! Look at how much he’s been saying wow now… and completely perfected it. Teach him, he will thrive in his own way and own time but he will thrive, trust me!

Reactions: 32
It shows how 100% bothered she is to even respond. If she was truly as happy and had the perfect life then it would be water off a ducks back.
She is becoming just like KDIL, having to “retaliate” to every comment off of people who she would claim to not give a tit about, but clearly does.
We pity you Rachel, we pity your husband and we pity your children.
One day you will wake up and realise absolutely none of this was worth it.
I hope Betsy has a fantastic time abroad, and I’m sure the others will all follow her out of the door soon after.

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion

When your whole life is a sham and you serve crap chips egg and ham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion:
Sloshy on all fours with his “fit little bum”, quick Betsy, get on that plane and runnnnnnnn!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This pisses me off. I was in a council flat for nearly 10 years, with a homeless flat under us, we had a legit crack den there at one point, but they never got kicked out. I got a phone call with a house offer (husband is disabled, so this was an adapted house) and I cried I was so happy. A street over from us we have one of those folks, never worked a day in her life, 5 kids but only sees 2 of them, has a boyfriend who lives there part time but not on the lease so she doesn't lose money. Some people just have no morals and see no problem with stuff like that.
I don’t know about in a England but here in Scotland there is no thing as Someone living in “part time” anymore. They either are in a relationship or they aren’t. It’s fraud to have someone stay with you even 3 days a week now. A couple is a couple. And they can deny it as much as they like but I can guarantee the social will be watching them on the sly. Fraud cases can take years sometimes as the more evidence they have the better. I had a woman who’s fraud spanned years. So far back that the kid she claimed school dinners for was working himself by the time they charged her with fraud. The more people are reported the more the DWP watch them. We had a guy who claimed disablility his whole life said he was in a wheelchair. Then one day our maintenance officer was at a football match and lo and behold there he was…………..in bleeping goals!!!! I could write a book with what I seen goes on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching W in the middle of the floor building his lines and organising is s direct result of that silly bint reading here I'm sure there was some discussion about her just filming lines ready made
Heres another for you then interact with the kid have a little chat ! Mind you give him 5 mins and will be bored shitless of you too

Reactions: 3
On her patreon stories, must have been a comment on her patreon Xmas eve security camera video. Sorry don't have time to read back to see if this has already been posted.
View attachment 947764
She is bleeping despicable. Imagine talking to somebody like that just because they dare to question something you've done.

So in the world according to Rachaelaelaele, if you don't find the pictures of Joyce's bony bum cheeks funny, you're bitter, you're jealous and you secretly want her life? bleeping hell! There's fantasy, there's delusion and then about ten thousand miles further from reality, we have Rach. (That also applies to her use of the phrase "fit little bum". BRB, off to vomit for a week.)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The ‘thanks for the fiver’ love just sums her up!! Nasty little woman

Reactions: 44
She is bleeping despicable. Imagine talking to somebody like that just because they dare to question something you've done.

So in the world according to Rachaelaelaele, if you don't find the pictures of Joyce's bony bum cheeks funny, you're bitter, you're jealous and you secretly want her life? bleeping hell! There's fantasy, there's delusion and then about ten thousand miles further from reality, we have Rach. (That also applies to her use of the phrase "fit little bum". BRB, off to vomit for a week.)
I think you will find that “cute little bum pic” is known as Indecent Exposure which ranges in criminality. My mate ended up on the sex offenders register for 1 year after he pissed in the street after a rugby match! This was at 2am at closing time. Coppers seen him and lifted and charged him. Just because you find it funny flashing his arse and pink pencil Rach you utter chav doesn’t mean others will 🙄 This woman maybe isn’t spying and just has morals.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.