PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the Bekind thing. She was adamant she was going to Bali for a year and the way she was talking she was planning on going soon - her friend that was in the other week said she'd go with her, but couldn't go until April because of her job. Now it's changed to going to Ratchet's friend in Australia at the end of next year. She's basically taken over and changed Bekind's plans who, as we all know, has been saving and has over £1,000 at the moment, so she could book her own ticket.

Reactions: 18
Thread title using PC Marshall naked for content. Proving that d&c police really are all bent.

Reactions: 26
Devon live have put a post up about joining D&C, would be funny if that screenshot of Joyce was attached in the comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
On her patreon stories, must have been a comment on her patreon Xmas eve security camera video. Sorry don't have time to read back to see if this has already been posted.
Screenshot_20211228-205802_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
On her patreon stories, must have been a comment on her patreon Xmas eve security camera video. Sorry don't have time to read back to see if this has already been posted.
View attachment 947764
Who secretly wants her life? No thanks!
I’d rather be skint than live her life with my ‘patchwork’ (🤢) family

Reactions: 32
View attachment 947764
That was a comment on her fb Christmas day post, which has now been deleted. So now she is heading towards being kdil🙄
Fit little bum🤢 she knows where the boundaries lie, that D&C don't give a tit.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 947764
She really is bleeping evil!
Indecent exposure is illegal, surely?
Even if the skinny, malnourished & wasted body belongs to her husband Joyce Bond, posting it publicly is unacceptable!
They really are dirty, rotten old perverts!
🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 26
View attachment 947764
Is she stupid?
He's a serving police officer who has been jumping about in public naked then posted and shared on the internet!! Not to mention she's now confirmed that it's J. People have been sacked for less. She really thinks she's untouchable. Can anyone local report this?

Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion: BeKind is off on her hols while Raq and Josh stay bum shuffling out of hobbit holes

Reactions: 8
Also why does she assume that the person asking a perfectly reasonable question must be from Tattle? I wonder if she has banned certain words on her Patreon insta, is that why she can’t say Tattle or is she just scared of directing new people here?

Reactions: 29
View attachment 947764
No one not one single soul on this earth secretly wants your life rachey. You and your whole family are miserable and can’t bare being around each other. Also not everyone that disagrees with some of the things you do is from tattle. And everyone on your private page is basically paying to spy on you as you put it.
It’s nice to see you still keep up to date with things mentioned on here daily though #weliverentfreeinyourhead 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They really are fucked up ! Imagine the kids going back to school and their class mates rubbing them about their dads bare arse posted on the internet (does t matter if it’s pateron or not!) just bleeping plain weird !

Reactions: 22
Not her calling someone an awful human. Pot, kettle, black you abusive witch.

Reactions: 33
View attachment 947764
Why does everyone who disagree with her have to be from bloody tattle🙄🙄
Maybe she wasn’t paying to spy R. Maybe she isn’t an awful human being. Maybe just maybe she doesn’t find degrading someone’s husband on social media with naked pictures amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.