PTWM #106 Hair up in a scrunchie band, fleecing huns for 15 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte. “I’ve invited someone really special who I’ve been speaking to on Instagram for YEARS now”

Rach: “We became friends last year during a zoom call with Peter Andre”

Me: 👇

0BCF81F1-311D-416E-B72C-5F610D9EE5CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She thinks we are jealous because she goes away all the time away from her children, having meals out and nights in Hotels. But Rachel, I DONT WANT to be away from mine 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know it seems an odd concept to you but that’s why I had them, to spend time, to see them everyday, most importantly for them to know I was there for them if they need me. My kids are great, they make me laugh everyday. My sons a typical teen but he makes us laugh till we cry with his one liners.
They won’t be at home with us for long, we have them for such a short time, I want to enjoy it and create memories. We go away together to give them experiences and see new places. Why would you swap that for nights away with people you don’t really know, getting off your head drunk and pouting into your phone all night? She drags Simple Simon along who is so excruciatingly boring his only friends are tits and cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nothing I hate more in life than people who say is their best friend. My ex stepdad used to have a new best friend at least once every few months, once they served their purpose it was on to the next. It was really confusing as a child as you would become close to a family, go on holiday etc with them then never see them again.

Reactions: 17
As it’s Christmas I’m going to be hopeful and say they’ve had time to plan this, she was told last night to get her hair and face done, she’s had her cousin with her today for girly intervention and not just hung around with Josh.

She literally can not mess this up, she’s had the required head ups. She should look good, even if she is accompanied by Lurch 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Title suggestion, rach is away and on the lash, God forbid anyone mentions the paypal cash

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine if R got a clothing collection, full of head bands and scrunchies, leopard print galore. Massive puffy armed tops, huge cardigans, slogan print jumpers,
mutton dressed as lamb style black mini dresses. Can’t think why she doesn’t have a collection already 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine if R got a clothing collection, full of head bands and scrunchies, leopard print galore. Massive puffy armed tops, huge cardigans, slogan print jumpers,
mutton dressed as lamb style black mini dresses. Can’t think why she doesn’t have a collection already 🤣🤣
Think she was hoping for one when she tried to do that "haul" from inthestyle, which I'm convinced was originally meant for betsy, it was around the time betsy did a few ads and I bet R insisted she did it 🤣🤣
Nothing can be worse than that awful leopard print adidas tracksuit, can u imagine that teamed up with a pair of sheepers and her scrunchie 🤣🤣🤣 vicki pollard eat your heart out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You’d have a whole army of huns dressed like Rachelele Scambleton. Be like chavs day out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kids don’t get the dates they are taking GCSE’s on in a letter in December!?

Reactions: 4
Kids don’t get the dates they are taking GCSE’s on in a letter in December!?
The exam period should already be on the school website but the actual timetable of exams won't be known until next year- this is what my daughters school has told us.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.