PTWM #106 Hair up in a scrunchie band, fleecing huns for 15 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s pregnant.

She just fancies any opportunity to avoid being a parent and Titwank is exactly the same.

Those poor kids ; saddled with useless , emotionally cold adults who cannot put the kids before their own selfish needs.

Reactions: 25
No drink last night?? More dungarees? Pregnant?
She was wearing a tight black dress last night and there was a pic where she looked steaming but I can't seem to find it now. Maybe she deleted it as she noticed how awful she looked!

Reactions: 6
If she is pregnant she will take to her bed Boxing Day until she is sliced open

I very much doubt it though. She just probs trolling the tattlers or is going for cbbc presenter vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She isn’t pregnant, just like a true narcissist she loves the attention.

She’ll love doing the dots of death to slag off all the jealous haters and she’ll love the endless attention that josh her family and friends will give her when she says she can’t cope.
Oh and the huns. They’re the ones she craves it from the most

Reactions: 11
I don’t reckon she is preggers…just teasing the tattle folks…in her AD the other day she had a big old nasty hormonal spot around her mouth. I don’t think she will have anymore, her money didn’t start rolling in until she was pregnant with W so if she has another baby, she will have to start parenting every day rather than having every weekend away x

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she is preggers either, plus the ads are prerecorded so probs filmed it a couple of weeks ago.

I find the scrunchie hilarious it’s like she swapped the awful headbands that matched her tops for scrunchies. It’s like she has regressed to a child, although probs matches her age mentally!

It’s sad that she is happy to ditch her family so regularly even for ‘work’ which like others say it’s not actually her work it’s a promo thing that she has chosen to join. I feel bad when I’m away from my kids for a day!!

Reactions: 14
What is she doing in Manchester for 2.5 days, whilst this storm is down here and trains are cancelled, are they shopping and sightseeing? I've never been to Manchester except passing through on the train so I don't understand what's so interesting that they have to stay an extra 2 nights.

Reactions: 7
They live the life of carefree child free adults. All the meals out weekends away mid week trips. The day will come when she’s off on some pointless week day away and she’ll get a call from her children’s school asking to pick her child up. How embarrassed would you be if that happened and you had to say sorry neither of us are there but Betsy is around call her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s pregnant, just likes a good pair of pastel dungarees 🥴.

Now, I do think Josh has found his spiritual home in the Gay Village and thrown her in the Ship Canal if that’s any help 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I see shes flaunting the cash again. There was absolutely no need for her to tag that restaurant at all except to gloat.
We went to fumo a few weeks ago and it cost us nearly £100 just for 4 dishes of tapas and 2 drinks and it was tit 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I see shes flaunting the cash again. There was absolutely no need for her to tag that restaurant at all except to gloat.
We went to fumo a few weeks ago and it cost us nearly £100 just for 4 dishes of tapas and 2 drinks and it was tit 🤣
She’s basic and cheap looking. Despite spending lots money on expensive things she is so lacking in class and style it’s almost pitiful.

Reactions: 21
Greedy has posted a video of the outfit she’ll be wearing tonight.
Rach is current dragging josh round every shop in Manchester because her go to choices, 16 year olds daughters little black dress & mutton dressed as lamb, just ain’t Guna cut it tonight.

• Haha
What is she doing in Manchester for 2.5 days, whilst this storm is down here and trains are cancelled, are they shopping and sightseeing? I've never been to Manchester except passing through on the train so I don't understand what's so interesting that they have to stay an extra 2 nights.
To be fair Manchester is an ace city for a weekend break, great shopping and some fab bars and restaurants. We have an office there so have to go quite often. However my kids are 18 and 16 and pretty much dependent and their Gran lives on the same road as us. But even then to go in this weather is ludicrous. I remember once being stuck in London due to snow that wasn’t even forecast and we felt awful knowing our kids were at home

Greedy has posted that she is meeting someone very special tonight that she talks to on instagram...

• Haha
  • Sick
To be fair Manchester is an ace city for a weekend break, great shopping and some fab bars and restaurants. We have an office there so have to go quite often. However my kids are 18 and 16 and pretty much dependent and their Gran lives on the same road as us. But even then to go in this weather is ludicrous. I remember once being stuck in London due to snow that wasn’t even forecast and we felt awful knowing our kids were at home
Thanks, I may go there one day, I have travelled all over the country but just never stopped in Manchester or Birmingham for that matter. I'm basically avoiding the places they are going😂
It's just mind blowing how they can be ok with being away from home, I've just been out to the car and it's bitterly cold down here.

Reactions: 6
I think R has been and still into fast fashion, cares more about looking trendy and is in fashion than what actually suits her, which is why she looks so cheap.

Greedy has posted that she is meeting someone very special tonight that she talks to on instagram...
So R was invited to tag along to this launch dinner then. Let's see if she tries to pass it off as "work" .which for her, it absolutely is not!!
They have 3 things in common
1. They have the same management
2. They both have tattle threads
3. They both have scamming history
👀👀
If they didn't have the same management or a tattle thread, they wouldn't even give each other the time of day! Best friends, bollox 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s the probs with instagrammers. They will going to the opening of an envelope for a free glass of cats piss and and a couple of selfies.
The scambletons are defo not cool!! Would love to be a waitress tonight walking about with the tray of mini steak bakes !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.