PTWM #106 Hair up in a scrunchie band, fleecing huns for 15 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a great memory hasn’t she? Most four year olds don’t even know what day it is. I am guessing it’s information she learnt when she was older regarding he toddler years ?? And just not very good at spinning it out and adding up the years.

What’s next ? The Emanuelles designed her wedding dress ??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why on Earth did she even have to mention Brady and Hindley?! Because she’s a morbid glory hunter who can shockingly remember everything from when she was 4. Medical bleeping marvel.
We all have tit in our past, we don’t need to use it to continually beat people with. That’s abusive. Ironic.

Reactions: 25
If Slosh is still employed by D&C police, should they not be concerned about how much he drinks? Some days I would say he drives and will still be over the limit.

She probably only googled "Manchester's most famous serial killer" and up popped brady so she went with it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just went back through her FB page to the beginning (snoring husband, couldn't sleep)
and she was close with her sister nights out, watching each others kids. Plus I'm sure she's a hairdresser who used to fo Rs hair.
I've no words for them leaving Manchester because her dad was neighbours with Hindley and Brady. They were jailed in the 60s. I don't get it 🤷‍♀️

I've just done the same typing in her sisters name and her brothers. She seems very jealous of her sister. That's the tone I got. Her oldest brother she wrote a massive post about how good he was, protective, always there, she never went without anything, he would spend his money on the latest clothes for her. Shes a materialistic, self entitled, spoilt brat from what I can tell. I think her family dont stand for her bs so shes sacked them all off and now as her 'yes men' paid for staff that never make her accountable and play the game. Shes done the childhood trauma to death on FB so now its time to rehash for Patreon.

Reactions: 27
I just went back through her FB page to the beginning (snoring husband, couldn't sleep)
and she was close with her sister nights out, watching each others kids. Plus I'm sure she's a hairdresser who used to fo Rs hair.
I've no words for them leaving Manchester because her dad was neighbours with Hindley and Brady. They were jailed in the 60s. I don't get it 🤷‍♀️

I've just done the same typing in her sisters name and her brothers. She seems very jealous of her sister. That's the tone I got. Her oldest brother she wrote a massive post about how good he was, protective, always there, she never went without anything, he would spend his money on the latest clothes for her. Shes a materialistic, self entitled, spoilt brat from what I can tell. I think her family dont stand for her bs so shes sacked them all off and now as her 'yes men' paid for staff that never make her accountable and play the game. Shes done the childhood trauma to death on FB so now its time to rehash for Patreon.
Did you see the paperwork from the case conference about "Rachel Hambleton"? When did she become Rachaele?

Reactions: 5
She lives for tattle these days almost everything she posts is for our benefit now.
She’s all over this thread. She’s her own worst enemy. Silly really, putting so much effort into an online life while your real life falls to bits 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
So when her dad got sick of living next door to Ian and Myra (no H Rancho, but I'll let it slide as I know how much you love adding unnecessary letters), did he stop off in Gloucester to visit his mates Fred and Rose on the way from Manchester to Devon?

• Haha
If I was B and my choices were sleeping inside the house with no private space or spending the cold winter in the shed, I would have moved out as well.

Reactions: 14
This is brilliant she is actually providing us with a time line from the start. Let’s see how many times we can call her out on lies. All depends if she can remember any of the lies she has told in the past.

This is brilliant she is actually providing us with a time line from the start. Let’s see how many times we can call her out on lies. All depends if she can remember any of the lies she has told in the past.
She lies so much she believes her own lies are real

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.