PTWM #106 Hair up in a scrunchie band, fleecing huns for 15 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong (covid brain) but if she was born in may 1982 and was almost 5 when her mum left, she must have gone in 1987 not 86 as she says on her patreon??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great recap @DipsyDoodle. It’s becoming art 😂.

Right reading between the lines and connecting the dots, she’s attacking her sister Leisa. Betsy was getting quite friendly with Leisa’s daughter lately and she was at the family get together. I’m thinking that possibly Betsy has walked out, told her auntie everything as she did with Vanessa, and everyone has had enough of Rachael, wants to make sure the kids are safe and decided to sort it out in whatever way.

On that post she was quite literally trying to say Leisa was a monster who resented her birth. Which sounds to me exactly like the stupid tit she makes up about being stalked and getting death threats. Over dramatic and plain nasty. She also seemed like she was trying to claw back on how much she’d slagged off her Mum for the past 6 years by being more ‘understanding.’ That’s bollocks also.

So yep, I reckon that SS and the combined families have decided enough is enough with her and Josh.

(Oh and the Patreon Instagram numbers are not correct. I don’t think she’s been buying followers, she may have just given the hunniest of huns free access to the Instagram page to make it look as though it’s more successful than it is. I’d say she has about 2-3 hundred actually paying for the content through her patreon.)

I could be wrong about all of the above, but that’s how it looks to me ✌

Reactions: 34
She can bang on about trolls as much as she likes, but surely that will a) direct social services to have a nosey at what is online or b) make social services just tell them to just pack their online life in for the sake of the children…

And J trying to walk in his own bedroom without knocking himself out on the completely legal ceiling, is just gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven’t looked at her stories for a while but I see Josh is still off his tits on red wine. Such a creepy dude.

Reactions: 8
I forgot how small her room is . I hope B is now back in touch with her older sisters.

Reactions: 8
Wow trawling the depths again for content. Doesn't her mum have cancer at the moment?! Great time to start digging up everyones skeletons. I'm sure we could all sit and write down stories of generational trauma. I look at my fucked up parents and can definitely see why they are who they are. But the cycle stops there. I've really worked on myself and moved forward from the past to make sure my kids have the best childhood. They've never met my mother. I cut her off as soon as I was old enough to grow the duck up and see how toxic she was and still is. To protect myself and my kids. I think it's her family that have cut her off not the other way round. They wont play the 'poor little Rachel' game. Theyve all moved on and for some strange reason she wants to keep reliving the worst time in all their lives. You grow up and you move on. Why cant she? If this is the worst thats happened in her life then I would be very grateful if I was her. Shes apparently got the best life ever with Josh who pays her attention every single day ... yeah hes at your beck and call like an overworked lapdog hun, its called co dependency. It's not a secure relationship. Think we can all see that. She really is deluded, so busy trying to 'remember' her trauma shes not living in the present and parenting her own kids. They too will have their own stories to tell as they get older.

Reactions: 29
Pretty sure when she was first becoming big on SM her sister used to be around all the time and looked after E a lot. Was painted to be the closest bestest sister in the world. Then she wrote a book...

Reactions: 25
🤣 Can you imagine wanting a wee (or God forbid having diarrhoea in the night!) and having to scramble through that hatch? 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The huns aren't asking about her past because they care... they are asking out of morbid curiosity and wanting to know the gossip. Its normal to want to know drama that goes off in other people's lives. There's very little difference in that sense between her huns and tattle 🤷‍♀️ the only difference is, they encourage her and tell her what she wants to hear because they enjoy the drama, even of it is made up in rach's own mind

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just went back through her FB page to the beginning (snoring husband, couldn't sleep)
and she was close with her sister nights out, watching each others kids. Plus I'm sure she's a hairdresser who used to fo Rs hair.
I've no words for them leaving Manchester because her dad was neighbours with Hindley and Brady. They were jailed in the 60s. I don't get it 🤷‍♀️
ETA lush, amazin recap @DipsyDoodle. The first line is always my favourite 💜☁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I just went back through her FB page to the beginning (snoring husband, couldn't sleep)
and she was close with her sister nights out, watching each others kids. Plus I'm sure she's a hairdresser who used to fo Rs hair.
I've no words for them leaving Manchester because her dad was neighbours with Hindley and Brady. They were jailed in the 60s. I don't get it 🤷‍♀️
ETA lush, amazin recap @DipsyDoodle. The first line is always my favourite 💜☁
I’ve mentioned before the Brady/Hindley thing isn’t true. At first she said her dad lived next door to Brady, however he didn’t live in gorton (where her parents are from). That’s now changed to they lived next door to both of them but Brady and Hindley never lived together. If your gonna lie Racheleeeeee, at least look up the fine details first

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I’ve mentioned before the Brady/Hindley thing isn’t true. At first she said her dad lived next door to Brady, however he didn’t live in gorton (where her parents are from). That’s now changed to they lived next door to both of them but Brady and Hindley never lived together. If your gonna lie Racheleeeeee, at least look up the fine details first
Just for good measure I'm surprised she didn't say Dr Shipman was the family gp😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.