PTWM #104 Non Working Bad Mummy, only good at scamming money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but its not ok for us to share that Lucy x
I value your opining but I do not agree with you being happy to share S account, I have retracted one of my posts and reported my post to get it removed, so please show some respect honey.
I’m confused, you u posted sams profile pic which is her face , Lucy pointed that out as you said it wasn’t sams face, but now Lucy is disrespectful? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I find it more disrespectful tattlers taking it off tattle and going out their way to befriend S.

Reactions: 49
Not getting into nitty gritty arguments with you both, we are all long time members. I honestly cant be assed with airy fairy small time chat, We are all familiar with each other, its so very easy to step down into Rach world and lower ourselves. come on now ladies, lets stay together......

Reactions: 3
Hmmm… anyway I haven’t watched her stories today but is she still rocking the old lady vibe?

Reactions: 6
And we thought during the last thread it want getting moody? It might be now 👀

Hmmm… anyway I haven’t watched her stories today but is she still rocking the old lady vibe?
Totes!! I lasted two dots of death with the old lady hair, the rose west glasses and the teeeth off of a donkey and had to retreat 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And we thought during the last thread it want getting moody? It might be now 👀

Totes!! I lasted two dots of death with the old lady hair, the rose west glasses and the teeeth off of a donkey and had to retreat 🙈
Sounds lush 😂 it’s her voice I can’t stand, honestly if she was my family member I’d have to wear ear defenders when she was around.

• Haha
Sounds lush 😂 it’s her voice I can’t stand, honestly if she was my family member I’d have to wear ear defenders when she was around.
If she was my family member I’d be fostering the kids and kicking her off by her see you next Tuesday!!

• Haha
I don't get all the sympathy for S, she has no contact with her children. Kids don't just get whipped away with no contact/access, my friends a foster carer, she has to take kids to contact even when parents are awful people

Reactions: 18
I don't get all the sympathy for S, she has no contact with her children. Kids don't just get whipped away with no contact/access, my friends a foster carer, she has to take kids to contact even when parents are awful people
It has been alleged that she was meant to have contact, but twit and Twatter just refused and she hasn't been able to go to court to get it enforced (whether through not being able to afford it, or just not being strong enough I don't know). However, that was claimed on here, and of course anyone can say what they want/pretend to be someone who is in the know when posting anonymously online etc, so it's all with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 18
She apparently had visitation but according to R Seb decided he didn’t want to go anymore. I can imagine the pressure that child was put under by her and Josh to cut ties. I would think his life was unbearable on contact days. Reminiscent of when he broke his arm and all they could go on about was the stress he had put in Rachel. I would think he got gold a load of lies and bad mouthing of his mum.
Imagine a young child then being asked do you want to go? But those two stood glaring at him to give the right answer, may be even the promise of a new toy or something if he stayed with them.
This is all just my opinion but honestly it’s what I believe probably happened seeing the way that boy is treated and we witness it daily.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Foster carers should not be judging the parents at all and anyway the boys aren't in care. Joyce clearly can't stand all the kids except for E, who has her own father but is forced to call him daddy ****** and to address Joyce as her own dad. It is obvious he is a nasty piece of work along with Rachel and it's quite easy for abusers to stop contact, which is classed as domestic abuse by proxy. It's irony when Rachel is supposed to care about abused women but is so nasty to her husbands ex, especially due to what she wrote in her books about her.
I've gone on about this in the past here, im a mother apart and it's so easy to judge us as being awful people who must have done something really bad to lose our children. My abusers were very charming, very convincing and pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. It's just like being in an abusive relationship and saying why don't they just leave, unless you've been through it you don't/can't understand and it can be so easy to judge S as a bad mother who lost her boys and doesn't appear to care but we don't know the real truth and it's not for any of us to judge.

I felt really uncomfortable watching the stories tonight, why is Joyce so awkward around W? I have a theory but I'll give it a bit longer, not as interesting as Frida's but I'll see how it goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
😁😅😅

I've drifted in and out out of her shitshow over the years but the Dentist reporting a safeguarding issue is an eye opener. Any more on that pleasw or could you lead me to where it was discussed here?

For a medical professional to report the son of a Copper to SS? How could they publicise it ever happened. The guilt and the shame from decent parents would be unbearable.

Post note. Because it was a medical professional who reported it, would it not flag them to be kept on a certain list for a period of time?
When did this happen? Have I missed a big chunk of tattle? 😱

When did this happen? Have I missed a big chunk of tattle? 😱
Ah it’s ok I caught up 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Foster carers should not be judging the parents at all and anyway the boys aren't in care. Joyce clearly can't stand all the kids except for E, who has her own father but is forced to call him daddy ****** and to address Joyce as her own dad. It is obvious he is a nasty piece of work along with Rachel and it's quite easy for abusers to stop contact, which is classed as domestic abuse by proxy. It's irony when Rachel is supposed to care about abused women but is so nasty to her husbands ex, especially due to what she wrote in her books about her.
I've gone on about this in the past here, im a mother apart and it's so easy to judge us as being awful people who must have done something really bad to lose our children. My abusers were very charming, very convincing and pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. It's just like being in an abusive relationship and saying why don't they just leave, unless you've been through it you don't/can't understand and it can be so easy to judge S as a bad mother who lost her boys and doesn't appear to care but we don't know the real truth and it's not for any of us to judge.

I felt really uncomfortable watching the stories tonight, why is Joyce so awkward around W? I have a theory but I'll give it a bit longer, not as interesting as Frida's but I'll see how it goes.
And on top of all this, josh is a copper. Pretty much all services involved, especially courts will be right up his arse, who's going to belive a broken hearted betrayed woman who's turned to alcohol to get through the hell over a copper and fake rach?
I know the worm is turning now and we're finally waking up to the fact that some coppers are bastards but the establishment will always trust : police, teacher, doctor, nurse, social worker, magistrate, solicitor etc over actual people without those job titles.
Despite the fact baby of them hide behind their professions to be evil bastards.
Sorry you're going through this too. Countless women suffer in this way because they don't have the strength, support or clout to effectively fight this battle

• Sad
Reactions: 22
There’s a massive difference between the type of court procedures that put a child in foster care; and the privately paid for family court between two divorcing parents. Family court is toxic, money wins, and you only need to know buzz words such as alienation and you’ve won.

Reactions: 24

I don’t know enough about neurodivergent people (is that the right term?, apologies if not) , but could Sloshy be on the spectrum?

Fabulous recap Dipsy, although the thought of Sloshy munching on Raq’s oyster is enough to put me off my breakfast 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.