PTWM #104 Non Working Bad Mummy, only good at scamming money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😁😅😅

I've drifted in and out out of her shitshow over the years but the Dentist reporting a safeguarding issue is an eye opener. Any more on that pleasw or could you lead me to where it was discussed here?

For a medical professional to report the son of a Copper to SS? How could they publicise it ever happened. The guilt and the shame from decent parents would be unbearable.

Post note. Because it was a medical professional who reported it, would it not flag them to be kept on a certain list for a period of time?
I can't remember exactly when it happened but Seb hurt his arm when out on his scooter. R thought it was oh so hilarious how he was complaining of how much it hurt.... continously...for days! It was also really swollen. I actually believe it was pushing more like 2 weeks later when they went to a dentist appointment and she came on saying how the dentist had told her Seb needs to go to the hospital ASAP, to have his arm checked! (Obviously the poor boy had complained to the dentist as he was still in considerable pain and it was still swollen)
Covertly filming in the car on the way home from the hospital, you could hear Josh ranting on and on at Seb, about all the unnecessary stress he had put R through 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seb had actually fractured his arm (poss in 2 places, I can't quite remember).
Anyway, shortly after, R did the dots of death saying they had been reported to SS re Seb 'by trolls'.
From her own addiction to posting every single thing to her page, anyone with half a brain cell will put two and two together and know the dentist, as a medical professional, would have had to raise his concerns to the relevant authorities about their lack of care and concern for a child in their care.

(This was also after R had babysat her niece one day, who proceeded to fall off a slide/swing (or something similar) whilst in her care and she too, complained for the rest of the day of having sore wrists. Again, it was hilarious 🥴. A few days later she posted another story, in hysterics (coz it was just so so funny), that her niece had actually broken both her wrists *giggle giggle* *snort snort*)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I noticed you'd left her user name in the first post, I did look, I would never consider adding her etc but can I ask is that her in her profile pic? Because if it is WOW sloshy, Rachet must have a magical vagina or is it the promise of a never ending supply of wine because he has definitely dumbed down, Sam is Gorgeous 😍
Yes and I cocked up.

Yes and I cocked up.
she does not have her face as a profile so all is good.

What a massive tit show her life is. I live in hope that it will all Come crashing down around her soon but it probable never will.

I just hope that all of the kids aren’t too scarred by racquet and sloshy.

I fear Betsy is too far gone being the oldest and has only ever had her mom. Lula seems (when allowed) to have a good relationship with her Nan, seb and I have got gangster granny (not much better than racquet I know) and Edie has her dad. So most of the kids have some positive influence on them apart from racquet and sloshy.

I hope she has been reported to SS and I hope it’s taken seriously but she somehow always seems to get away with everything.

Reactions: 13
I can't remember exactly when it happened but Seb hurt is arm when out on his scooter. R thought it was oh so hilarious how he was complaining of how much it hurt.... continously...for days! It was also really swollen. I actually believe it was pushing more like 2 weeks later when they went to a dentist appointment and she came on saying how the dentist had told her Seb needs to go to the hospital ASAP, to have his arm checked! (Obviously the poor boy had complained to the dentist as he was still in considerable pain and it was still swollen)
Covertly filming in the car on the way home from the hospital, you could hear Josh ranting on and on at Seb, about all the unnecessary stress he had put R through 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seb had actually fractured his arm (poss in 2 places, I can't quite remember).
Anyway, shortly after, R did the dots of death saying they had been reported to SS re Seb 'by trolls'.
From her own addiction to posting every single thing to her page, anyone with half a brain cell will put two and two together and know the dentist, as a medical professional, would have had to raise his concerns to the relevant authorities about their lack of care and concern for a child in their care.

(This was also after R had babysat her niece one day, who proceeded to fall off a slide/swing (or something similar) whilst in her care and she too, complained for the rest of the day of having sore wrists. Again, it was hilarious 🥴. A few days later she posted another story, in hysterics (coz it was just so so funny), that her niece had actually broken both her wrists *giggle giggle* *snort snort*)
They really are sodding awful. Those poor kids

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't remember exactly when it happened but Seb hurt is arm when out on his scooter. R thought it was oh so hilarious how he was complaining of how much it hurt.... continously...for days! It was also really swollen. I actually believe it was pushing more like 2 weeks later when they went to a dentist appointment and she came on saying how the dentist had told her Seb needs to go to the hospital ASAP, to have his arm checked! (Obviously the poor boy had complained to the dentist as he was still in considerable pain and it was still swollen)

I vividly remember those stories and being totally horrified. Josh absolutely laying into Seb about how much stress he’d put Rachel through and how awful and traumatic it had been for her when Seb had had actual broken bones that she’d ignored for days!!! Her sitting in the front secretly filming as usual while that shithouse of a father berated his teenage son on the way home from hospital. They’re evil.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I vividly remember those stories and being totally horrified. Josh absolutely laying into Seb about how much stress he’d put Rachel through and how awful and traumatic it had been for her when Seb had had actual broken bones that she’d ignored for days!!! Her sitting in the front secretly filming as usual while that shithouse of a father berated his teenage son on the way home from hospital. They’re evil.
Dont forget the time he broke his fingers and she made him clean up his dinner off the floor after being made the carry the plate when he clearly couldn't due to his fingers or hand strapped and bandaged up!!! And again, she was stood their filming watching him struggle.
When u actually put all the different incidents together regarding all the children, its actually quite horrifying. I know parents make mistakes and kids get into accidents but she films them all for the world to see and there's just far too many times things happen

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
The latest stories of wilberforce, Joyce has no clue what say or do with him at all and raq can only say do you love it

Reactions: 5
At the end of that last clip I'm sure wibbs trys to say dada after Rachet says shall we call daddy, did she notice? Did she duck! She's an appalling excuse for a mother 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why are they laughing when Wilby reacts? So bleeping sad. He has trouble expressing himself you bleeping morons.
And Rachel saying “daddy’s going to ruin it again”
Wow. She just emaciates him.

Reactions: 12
Her latest story... let's all go pay £10 a month for a private instagram to see some clean washing fall on a dogs head... wtf 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I noticed you'd left her user name in the first post, I did look, I would never consider adding her etc but can I ask is that her in her profile pic? Because if it is WOW sloshy, Rachet must have a magical vagina or is it the promise of a never ending supply of wine because he has definitely dumbed down, Sam is Gorgeous 😍
All I am going to say is, S is beautiful, looks and from the heart.

Reactions: 5
Wobble really needs some time with children his own age. He’s either with adults talking sh*t in their own little world, or with siblings stuck to a screen. Being with children his own age or with trained staff who have more of a clue than what PC Tithead and Ratshit have, then he may have some release in his frustration. It’s so sad to watch him 😡

Yes but its not ok for us to share that Lucy x
I value your opining but I do not agree with you being happy to share S account, I have retracted one of my posts and reported my post to get it removed, so please show some respect honey.
You are the one that has shared S’s account with her profile picture still visible. Nothing Lucy has said is disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't she say a few weeks ago that Josh has no annual leave left? He seems to be home an awful lot. Is he part time?

Reactions: 10
Latest stories of the family block building session. I don't think it's trolls she's worried about anymore. I reckon all the Wilby footage is for the "authorities" - either SS or the Health Visitors especially if Wilby has been flagged as potential SEN.

I'm sure there must be a few professionals keeping an eye on her social media now. I don't know how she can cope living like that - is all the money worth it versus piece of mind?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.