PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sebs bedroom is like a prison cell 😢 it looks so cold and uninviting, can’t believe they are moaning about it being untidy!
Especially compared to the girls rooms. We are strangers on the internet and can see the way the boys are treated differently to her own. I think its clear to see it's actually J that's been reported regarding his boys and she has the audacity to use it as content to cry trolls?! Bizarre. They need to give their heads a shake and actually parent instead of trying to get one up on either strangers on here or actually I think it's people closer to home like the boys family shes trying to show power over. I would be devastated if I ever got a call from SS. I've had family members involved with them in the past and it's really scary to think how far they can delve into your life and question your parenting. Which kind of makes me feel like its probably made up anyway. Surely J would draw the line and keep something so serious to themselves. I wish J would just sit down and listen to his boys and engage with them. Show them love and kindness and make them feel wanted. He fought for them after all? Or was that just to punish their mother? It doesn't add up.

Reactions: 31
Isn't S nearly 16? Surely he'd be in contact with his Mum now if he wanted to and a big FU to anyone that tried to stop him?
You would hope that is the case if he wanted it, and for all anyone knows he might be in touch with his Mum. (Could that be why his phone has been confiscated? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️)

The only thing I’d say is that Seb does not strike me as the most mature of lads (that’s not being derogatory, boys especially don’t emotionally mature until later.) So how much autonomy he has over his life choices at present is debatable. Either way it’s a complicated business which is often why services step in to offer support.

Also it’s not just Seb, I suspect quite a bit is about Issac who is still very young.

Reactions: 20
But you’re not so lush to her are you rach, never like or comment on her posts. But as you’re getting attention from her you’ll share it. Because it’s about you.
And how many times are you going to shame seb? Wtf is wrong with both of you he’s a teenage boy. His room isn’t nearly half as bad as you’re making out. Leave him alone.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When Seb went to the hobbit loft the other day, Raq asked him what his dad had said and Seb said "he told me to get out", Raq said "so he's disciplining you by silence then" and laughed. Seems like it's his usual response. I get that kids, especially teenagers, can be frustrating, and as much as I love Seb for trolling Rach in her own home, he seems like one of those jokers who is always messing around. But he does it because he gets away with it, he's not being parented properly. Every one of those children are being failed in one way or another by that pair of twats.
Isn't the silent treatment classed as emotional abuse?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Oh wow they actually tick loads of those boxes that’s actually really shocking!!
And the fact it's all shared on a public page for the world to see 🤯 by her own accounts the boys and her own girls have gone through traumatic events in the past and yet shes still filming them daily and using them for ad content. In my opinion she needs to sit down and actually confront her own mother about the abandonment issues she cant seem to get over instead of dicking around in B&Q and draw a line in the past. Maybe then she will get her head out of her narcissistic arse and actually live in the present and be more conscious of how shes bringing up her tiny humans. Just a thought. Cos all this crying and blaming trolls for everything negative that happens in her life is bullshit and just deflects the blame from her and J. We will be long gone by the time the kids are grown up and trying to make them both accountable for the tit show that is the patchwork family. I can see the damage they are doing a mile off and no amount of materialistic possessions paid for by ads are gonna make it better long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When Isaac got his shoes dirty the other night he said when he walked in the door Joyce said to him "phone" then told him to go away. He didn't give him a row, just took his phone and ignored him. The last few times she's filmed S when Joyce was in the room he's told S to get out or go away. We've never heard him talking to Wibble apart from "yay" in a little girls voice. He never ever speaks to those boys and only speaks to B to moan and he can't tolerate T either. He is a horrible, distant, neglectful father to all of them apart from E. And also it looks like Wibble's nursery days are over. Seems to be wandering around the streets now.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Raq said "so he's disciplining you by silence then" and laughed. Seems like it's his usual response.
I hate that his dad does this. My mum used to do it to me, wouldn't communicate or explain what I'd done wrong. Would just give me the silent treatment and ignore me until she'd got past it. It's emotional bleeping abuse.

Why can't they sit him down, put some boundaries in place and stick to them and make sure he knows what's expected of him. Instead of ignoring him, telling him to get out, filming him and snorting. Yes, he's being a bleeping pain at the moment, he's nearly 16. Put some effort into reining him in a bit, instead of taking every chance to escape. He needs some consistency and some actual bloody parenting!

I'm glad they got reported to SS (if they did), they need someone to show them how to actually parent. Pair of useless, selfish bastards.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Does anyone know what is the issue with wilby is he non verbal? I can’t help but sEe the similarities between him and Ronnie hinch both boys seem to be the same and I’m assuming it’s got to do with the constant cameras shoved in their faces since the minute they were born?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You would think J would be more loving towards his boys esp if they had a terrible childhood with their mum, it just doesn’t add up the way he is towards them.

Was it R that pushed for the boys to be with them hence all the lies she comes out with.

To me J it’s like he can’t be bothered with them or even any of them. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I hate that his dad does this. My mum used to do it to me, wouldn't communicate or explain what I'd done wrong. Would just give me the silent treatment and ignore me until she'd got past it. It's emotional bleeping abuse.

Why can't they sit him down, put some boundaries in place and stick to them and make sure he knows what's expected of him. Instead of ignoring him, telling him to get out, filming him and snorting. Yes, he's being a bleeping pain at the moment, he's nearly 16. Put some effort into reining him in a bit, instead of taking every chance to escape. He needs some consistency and some actual bloody parenting!

I'm glad they got reported to SS (if they did), they need someone to show them how to actually parent. Pair of useless, selfish bastards.
Even on the video last night where Seb was saying "what if I'm really good, no negatives or anything until Friday, can I have my phone back then? Or until Sunday?" Josh didn't even try to engage, just kept saying "no" with no further discussion, not even "stop asking, I will let you know when I've decided you can have it back". He doesn't give a single tit about any of those kids, the only one he spends time with and treats appropriately is Edie, which as someone else said the other day, also happens to be the only one who has contact with her other parent 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I think it's utterly disgusting that they're in Seb's room recording. He's not even there, it's a massive invasion af privacy and it's not even that messy. Be kinds bedroom has been an absolute state when R has recorded in there and she's cleaned it for her as well. Definitely favourites in that house, the boys are right down the pecking order!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I cant be bothered to look back through the treads for the screenshot, but she's been getting reported to SS since 2016/2017. She shared a post back at the start of her SM career that was a FB status from someone called Terry (friend of Waynebo who's also quite fit 😜 ) saying her lies would be outed eventually, and implied he was the one that kept reporting them to SS.

Its old news but at least its livened your thread up a bit hey Rach?

There is one other child who SS could have contacted J first about though…maybe that explains why W isn’t at nursery?

Reactions: 11
Yes he might throw things but let him try and feed himself ffs, get napkin and put some food on it and let him feed himself.
It’s not rocket science 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
If there was a person that could describe the word ‘awkward’ it’s Josh. He’s just awkward in every sense especially with all 3 of his boys. I’m glad Isaac isn’t shown as much that’s how it should be. I think Seb plays up to the camera a little bit, but he’s attention starved so understanding really.
I do think the SS referral has come from S or her family maybe from a mixture of what they see on SM and what they might hear through the grapevine. Look what has just happened to Ulrika Jonsson with the safeguarding team contacting her from her kids school and even she has broadcasted it over SM! What is it with these people 🤷🏼‍♀️ Keep your kids private and safe it’s not difficult!!! Advertise whatever bollocks you want but your kids don’t need to be involved!

Reactions: 24
My mother would give me the silent treatment very often and without explanation. It was awful. I can still remember the anxiety and the overthinking trying to work out what I'd done or said to upset her. She always has been emotionally unavailable to me and I swore I would never do that to my daughter. When I have a falling out with her (she's Edie's age) I always explain it fully to her so she knows exactly why I'm angry or upset. Within the hour we're back cuddling again. I simply can't let her feel the way I used to. It's such a sad thing for a parent to do to a child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.