PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The private Instagram has over 600 followers. Even at the lowest rate of £5 a month, that’s over £3,000 a month for doing duck all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Dear Lord. I had no idea the boys Mum was still on here. My heart goes out to her and I am sure like many others on here we are all counting down the hours until the boys see the light.
I haven’t seen any stories about Edie and the bruising and not sure I want to. 😓
I don't think the boys mum is on here, I am only going off what she posted on her IG, and I am not prepared to elaborate any more, I just found her post upsetting then not long after R shared stories about the kids being bruised because of Edie, it wasnt anything massive, she just said all kids were bruised because Edie had given it one of them (rach words), I maybe totally off track but it seemed a little fishy to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is it funny that your teenage daughter can’t remember where she was last night?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Of course she remembers but can't say because she's underage.

Why does she get so hungover? She's 17. She should be able to get back on the drink today 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The private Instagram has over 600 followers. Even at the lowest rate of £5 a month, that’s over £3,000 a month for doing duck all.
I was going to ask what its at now, seeing as she blocked me last week! Does anyone know if its taxed, I read Patreon take a % and its different levels, so is she at 5%, what then does the tax man take off her, it must be taxable?

Reactions: 9
Do we know if any of the followers are her friends?
Probably a few of them but not many considering she only had 16 people at her Halloween party last week, or is she asking the likes of kdil or the 2 puffs in a pudding aka the lincolnshaws ( who incidentally never visited her or mentioned her when they had a recent weekend with Emily) Last week she gained over 70 new members and that was without advertising so I am thinking she is buying followers, is that possible on a private account?

So now she's saying she suffered childhood trauma. duck off Ratchet. I can tell who is walking up my stairs from the way they walk and I have never had anything bad happen to me as a child.
What Rachel actually means is that she had "forgotten" about this until someone had landed in her inbox to tell her and she realised she could potentially cash in on it.

Because it absolutely wasnt a set up and the right children were waiting outside the room to walk I'm after she had said their name.

Reactions: 25
Do we know if any of the followers are her friends?
672 followers so even if 72 of those are people she knows she’s still getting £3,000 a month (at least). Some people probably are paying the £10 and £15 options too.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Same! I also knew when the departments hottie was walking past 😂 That always cheered my day up.

Ffs she uses anything to get a bit of sympathy and attention. Deluded bleep.
My Manager knows when It's me walking down the corridor to the office. Apparently I'm heavy footed 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
672 followers so even if 72 of those are people she knows she’s still getting £3,000 a month (at least). Some people probably are paying the £10 and £15 options too.
And then double that amount with all the people who still haven't cancelled their PayPal donations!!!

Reactions: 7
And then double that amount with all the people who still haven't cancelled their PayPal donations!!!
Yes but, I wouldn’t FaceTime even once with this Gremlin for a million pound a month. Money is just material. If she lost it all, what’s she’s left with is absolutely minging 💀🥴

E68BEE96-9605-4980-BD97-F4B545EBA0BB.jpeg

63BE1954-3EDD-48F7-97C5-DC480CD29714.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I would imagine all her fake accounts that she uses to send pretend messages to herself are members 🙄 then I’m sure Stabby etc agave a few too. Then I’m pretty sure you can buy followers too so I’d say half are genuine at a push.

I would imagine all her fake accounts that she uses to send pretend messages to herself are members 🙄 then I’m sure Stabby etc agave a few too. Then I’m pretty sure you can buy followers too so I’d say half are genuine at a push.
Yeah the insta follows can be manipulated so it would be the actual Patreon subscriber total that would be the true figure, but I doubt she’ll reveal that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She was hardly a single mum 🤣🤣 the girls dads side of the bed was barely cold before she got with edies dad, and she didn't even wait for edie to be born before she jumped into bed with josh 🤣🤣🤣
Wasn't it a in a Bush with Josh?
A Bush in Center Parcs?

• Haha
That’s maddening!! I get artists and writers using the platform for credit for their work. But they work!! She does nothing for this money! I pure despair if there are “mothers” who thinks this is a life to aspire to. And for the poor women joining up in the hope she will help them, well I just don’t know. At least we, well @DipsyDoodle, have signposted help in the wiki. What hope do they have with her? 😢

That’s maddening!! I get artists and writers using the platform for credit for their work. But they work!! She does nothing for this money! I pure despair if there are “mothers” who thinks this is a life to aspire to. And for the poor women joining up in the hope she will help them, well I just don’t know. At least we, well @DipsyDoodle, have signposted help in the wiki. What hope do they have with her? 😢
I know its not nice but don't be disillusioned, she has over 220k followers, probably more if you combine her fb and ig following, so over 600 is really not that much that actually are engaging with her, I asked the question earlier about if it is taxed, no answer yet but am sure someone will know. And remember, over time those paid will leave because they will see that she is showing everything on her normal account, an account she needs to keep feeding for her ads to keep coming in.
ETA she wont be getting ad deals with under 700 followers.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.