PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her
Look at the gaps in between her front teeth 😱
Her teeth are drifting, because she's not wearing the retainers & they are going to get a lot worse.
It looks like she has gum disease too.
You'll need dentures or implants soon Rach, which will actually look a lot better than your current "race horse" look.

Reactions: 8
I think Rachel thinks if something is expensive it's stylish, there are better clothes in Primark. Bet Hannah and her fella couldn't wait to get home. It looked boring and when Josh spoke that was boring.
Bet she is secretly pissed off about the questions for Hannah

Reactions: 21
Hannah must secretly dislike R, no way I would let a friend or family member go about looking like this. The back looks a mess! And when Hannah said “Is this a hall (haul)?” … surely she was taking the piss?? 😂 …. R even said to her “I look lush don’t
I?" 🤣View attachment 848817
I said it earlier, its a reference to Tattle, she feels she needs to be more relevant here than on her own social media., its not showing on this pic but others stories their room looks half plastered, where the eff are they staying.

Hannah really is/does have everything R wants doesn’t she. She’s stylish, nice hair, gangsta Granny’s favourite, fit husband, effortlessly commands attention and she’s definitely the superior of the Marshall siblings. Poor R having to settle for Josh as a consolation prize purely to keep close to Hannah and GG.

The video of Wilby breaks my heart.
we need to agree to disagree on this.lol....
She is not stylish, her hair looks better than R but looks like her mum.
she sounds and looks like gangsta granny.
was no need for the middle finger, she is a common as cash cow.
I neither think her hubby is attractive, but Rach does, go find the pics I posted of R flirting with him.

Every pic or story breaks my heart of Wilby, he is not neglected but his needs are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
God Hannah proper dislikes Josh doesn't she 🤣. Don't shoot me but I actually find her quite amusing

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Josh and Rach are not okay though are they? I feel like they both had a drug habit when they were younger and it’s damaged their brains.

Rachael looks like like it’s 2004, she’s recently divorced and desperate to pull a fat old rich bloke at the local over 40’s speed dating night 😩.

Get home to your cute little man ffs.
Freaks honestly 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just tried to sign up to her Patreon for the fun of it, I was declined as apparently I have already got an account. I don't have an account. She however must be paying a tit load of £££ to manage that account.

Josh and Rach are not okay though are they? I feel like they both had a drug habit when they were younger and it’s damaged their brains.

Rachael looks like like it’s 2004, she’s recently divorced and desperate to pull a fat old rich bloke at the local over 40’s speed dating night 😩.

Get home to your cute little man ffs.
Freaks honestly 🙄.
I Like this, but actually I want to love this, I normally view off my laptop so cant do emojies .

Reactions: 6
Rach must have paid for the trip for Hannah. Why else would she and her husband want to go away with them???

Reactions: 17
Rach must have paid for the trip for Hannah. Why else would she and her husband want to go away with them???
Probably because I mentioned on here that they seem to not spend that much time together anymore, Hannah's son didn't even know who his cousins or uncle were. Bet it was a last minute thing after she read on here 😂

I have to admit, I like Hannah. She is a typical sibling when the other is acting like a complete twit and Sloshy seems to be doing that a lot!

Reactions: 15
I’ve never known a couple more ok with other people bringing their kids up like Rach & Josh. They parent the least amount of time they have too. As a family they’re so disjointed. I know they have an age group ranging from toddler to nearly 18 but you never hear of Josh spending 1 on 1 with his boys or even Rach giving Wilby time and attention when the others are at school. She’s always busy with tit that she doesn’t seem to appear to need to be busy with. It’s bizarre how her kids have a more settled life when they’re not there. And I think the people around her probably see this but keep schtum because they’re either being paid by her or don’t want to upset her for the kids. Odd, very odd 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hannah looks at Joyce like something she’s stepped in. She honestly looks like a man in drag, I bet she slags them both off something rotten. I can’t stand Ratchets laugh. She does that thing when you make the noise of not being able to breathe when something is so funny you nearly pee yourself. Except when she does it it’s over something very unfunny. She really tries to hard to look like she’s always having a good time and everything is hilarious. Yawn 🥱

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I don't get their attitude towards their kids. At all. I'm not a mum but I am an aunty and when I leave my nephew after spending a day with him, my heart physically aches. I can only imagine that feeling is x100 with your own kids. I can't see how they can swan off every weekend and not feel it.
They're missing out on so much. If they didn't want kids, they shouldn't have had 6. It's so sad to see Wilbys little face.

I'm sorry ...who goes away on a Thursday night when you have six kids at home and it's a school night. Seriously swap the getaway to a weekend /half term .Don't moan they are being little turds and then piss off on the piss ... I'm so confused by this parenting !

Reactions: 33
God Hannah proper dislikes Josh doesn't she 🤣. Don't shoot me but I actually find her quite amusing
Ratchet has previously posted recordings of her and Joyce at gangsta granny's and commented on how he is jealous of his sister. It's way more than sibling rivalry and it's gone on for too long to be normal at their age. H's husband obviously finds Joyce a joke too. That poor guy must be wondering what the duck he's doing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.