PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked on here where Charleee was...lo.and behold there she is. Hi Rach
Ye that was me that asked, was curious as she was always with rachel even in her Ads and with Betsy, now she has Emily thought Charleeeee got the boot 🤣,

Reactions: 6
I dip in and out of this thread but I really had to comment because I'm absolutely HORRIFIED by something that happened this morning. I have a box subscription called little fawn box. It has things in for mum and for baby too, it's a really lovely little box actually. Anyway, my box arrived this morning. Opened it up, and guess what one of the items is?! Rachalrlelelees a patchwork life book!!!! Fuming is an understatement 😂. Do companies just never check out the people that they collab with?! Its usually a great box for me and baby but it feels totally tainted. The worst part is that the little leaflet it comes with which tells you how much the things are worth, says her books RRP is £7.99. It's worth 99p!!!! Christ. Anyway, that's my horror for the day!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I dip in and out of this thread but I really had to comment because I'm absolutely HORRIFIED by something that happened this morning. I have a box subscription called little fawn box. It has things in for mum and for baby too, it's a really lovely little box actually. Anyway, my box arrived this morning. Opened it up, and guess what one of the items is?! Rachalrlelelees a patchwork life book!!!! Fuming is an understatement 😂. Do companies just never check out the people that they collab with?! Its usually a great box for me and baby but it feels totally tainted. The worst part is that the little leaflet it comes with which tells you how much the things are worth, says her books RRP is £7.99. It's worth 99p!!!! Christ. Anyway, that's my horror for the day!
I'd complain, and put it away to stick on the fire over the winter, or as emergency toilet roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you get someone you really dislike in a secret Santa this year; there you go, present sorted 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The description, no holes barred 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol. They can't even give it away! Maybe flog it online as a firelighters... Reckon Seb wrote this? See how they spelled her name. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
R really needs to change her username on Instagram to part time mummy. Cos she never has those kids for longer than 2 days in a row without needing to go and be an adult and have time away from them.
I'm about to start work again next week after struggling with my mental health. My children's father hasn't seen them or been in touch in 18 months, and I have no one close by to help out, my kids aren't babies they are 13 & 9 so I've had to book a place at the afterschool club for my youngest and mum guilt is eating at me already, and it will only be for an hour til I can get the bus home and collect him.
So seeing Madam, flouncing about and going off having adult time, pisses me off, cos I've had no time off at all. Apart from when they are in school, not had a night out in 3 years either.
Those poor kids of hers are suffering and will damaged when they are older and will most probably become very estranged from her and her toxic upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
J doing that accent on the bar has made my ovaries shrivel and die. He makes me cringe more than a soggy piece of bread in the bottom of the sink 🤮🤮.

Hannah should be renamed Mannah. She's one masculine looking ---dude--- woman. Love her hair and she looks 1000 better than R. I can't unsee Mummy Marshall though when I look at her. Love love love her face when J is talking bollocks. It really does speak a thousand words.

The Partime shitshow has definitely funded the jolly. No way would Mannah and fit hubs spend time with them otherwise.

Little Wilbert with those two signs. He shows more enthusiasm for them than I've ever seen for his usless parents. I joke, but it's really sad. They don't give a tit do they.
He is being failed massively..

Reactions: 31
I am at the cop26 protest March in Glasgow and can’t seem to see be kind !
That’s cause she’s at home wearing sweat shop produced clothing drinking underage alcohol and misappropriating cultural identity eg wearing her hair in deadlocks!! I had to point this out I know she is under 18 and finding herself but her family are hypercrites

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s cause she’s at home wearing sweat shop produced clothing drinking underage alcohol and misappropriating cultural identity eg wearing her hair in deadlocks!! I had to point this out I know she is under 18 and finding herself but her family are hypercrites
Be kind will be loving life right now since red wine Ronnie and cat piss carol are away every weekend living it up ! So yeah didn’t expect to see her up here rubbing shoulders with Greta. She will be on her shed working off a hangover. Whilst Joycey boy coooking a hangover roast and Rachet piling cushions in the lounge !

• Haha
Did they go out as a whole family or just take E and W? I find it odd that they never go out with all of the kids. I know B and S are older but there's still times that teenagers at that age wouldn't say no to a free meal out.

Reactions: 15
I’ve never known anyone say no to a free meal out, even anti social teenagers make an exception for a decent pub/ restaurant meal.

They give little thought to the whole family being together and how those left out might feel.

I mean in all fairness she is really busy.

Writing a book, Patreon content, the coffee shop, ADs, full time commitment to trolling herself and the kids on here 😉 (just trying to work how many accounts she has at this point,) compulsive spending, paying for and maintaining her friendships, pretending to be happy with Josh, living in a half built upside down house, feeding people so she can photograph their food, continually checking whether people do ‘love it,’ whatever ‘it’ is on each particular day.

Talking to those annoying teachers who are trying to give her children their pointless education. Adopting father figures, until hopefully one sticks around. Tagging in everyone single person in south Devon to her stories. Giving life saving support to Mumsnet small business/ hobby owners. Being mega ‘Kind’ with Jordan by harassing people in the workplace with a camera crew. Being an In The Style fashion icon, but only ever wearing really awful clothes, PLUS, remotely parenting her kids via WhatsApp and FaceTime.

I can barely manage to write it down. Perhaps she should book herself a couple of days in The Priory as her next trip 👌.
You forgot having her period too! That takes up a significant amount of time....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Josh is so weird. He’s really creepy with the girls - gives me sleezy vibes but cold and distant from the boys

Reactions: 22
Be kind will be loving life right now since red wine Ronnie and cat piss carol are away every weekend living it up ! So yeah didn’t expect to see her up here rubbing shoulders with Greta. She will be on her shed working off a hangover. Whilst Joycey boy coooking a hangover roast and Rachet piling cushions in the lounge !
Red wine ronnie and cat piss carol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘Each day’. Ok then. Except the on average 3-4 days per week you duck off and leave your kids with other adults. 🙄
This is what makes me laugh so much, obviously he looked at the signs once before and this is his second time paying them attention. Why is everything such an obvious lie.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.