Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Plays a song that has a line saying "you're the best thing that ever happened to me", yet leaves him at every opportunity she gets and barely communicates with him!

Reactions: 31

loolabelle

VIP Member
For me, it’s not that she gives him the pouches, bottles, whatever. It’s the way he’s never included in family meals, he is handed sugar filled snack to stop him having tantrums and instead of love she films him for content with crisps and other junk. All you want is for your child to be happy, whoever they are and whatever condition they live with but they still need to be parented!

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
J doing that accent on the bar has made my ovaries shrivel and die. He makes me cringe more than a soggy piece of bread in the bottom of the sink 🤮🤮.

Hannah should be renamed Mannah. She's one masculine looking ---dude--- woman. Love her hair and she looks 1000 better than R. I can't unsee Mummy Marshall though when I look at her. Love love love her face when J is talking bollocks. It really does speak a thousand words.

The Partime shitshow has definitely funded the jolly. No way would Mannah and fit hubs spend time with them otherwise.

Little Wilbert with those two signs. He shows more enthusiasm for them than I've ever seen for his usless parents. I joke, but it's really sad. They don't give a shit do they.
He is being failed massively..

sallycinnamon84

Chatty Member
View attachment 853400

Has she turned into Yoda now 'umm cutest Lula is, wallpaper she did do' 🤣 I also like how shes trying to be sincere in her posts relating to childhood trauma and then theres a big flashing 'Join Patreon' sign, it's all about the money as usual. I really cant fathom who would pay for her content! Baffled. I wouldn't give her the steam of my piss 🤣

• Haha

sallycinnamon84

Chatty Member
I feel for the boys mum so much. Whatever happened them boys should be safe guarded and never shown on SM. Same with her girls if her ex was so abusive why would you put them on a public platform. The mind boggles. Theyve been through family courts and by her own accounts had to fight for custody and then they sell their family. It's really not worth. Dont care how much money she is making. I deleted the instagram app Sunday night, trying to have a no SM November 😅 not giving up tattle though! Just cant get my head round a paid Ad for Tutoring and then in the same day saying Seb is grounded because hes not behaving at school. You just cant write the patchwork shit show.

Reactions: 30

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Can we please get back to the topic of Rach?

As a mother, I'd NEVER share pics like that of my 17 year old daughter. I'd also be advising her to take them off her own socials. She really does want to be that mum that's more of a mate!

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
All she ever says to Wilby is “do you love it?’ and she also seems to say it a lot to Joyce 😂.
Wilby is such a little sweetie him trotting round town showing interest was lovely to see. Why isn’t she talking away to him constantly instead of filming. It always makes me cringe seeing him walk as he looks like he can’t walk properly in any of the shoes she puts him in. She also always sounds so nervous when something like his tower falls down like she can’t cope with him kicking off. Maybe if she put her phone down she could learn how to deal with Wilby better.

And the photos of Betsy her 17 year old posing like that! I have no words!

• Heart

Sarahferguson

Am I the only one thinking this whole SS call to Josh doesn't even exist?
I think she's been reading here far too much and is generally pissed off at how many of her followers are seeing the light and finding their way here. You can see her engagement going right down, so I think she's faking 'the trolls are calling SS' for the pity party.
She's been going about 'trolls said this' and 'trolls said that' for weeks now, I think things being said here are probably more accurate than we realise and it's hitting more of a nerve because more people are seeing it.
I do also think something has happened at home, whether it's V or S's doing, that has her scared.
If SS had called Josh on Tuesday though, she wouldn't be able to say it's dealt with and be able to talk about it at all on the Wednesday, as no matter what they'd need to do some form of investigation.

• Heart

Squiggle

VIP Member
When Seb went to the hobbit loft the other day, Raq asked him what his dad had said and Seb said "he told me to get out", Raq said "so he's disciplining you by silence then" and laughed. Seems like it's his usual response. I get that kids, especially teenagers, can be frustrating, and as much as I love Seb for trolling Rach in her own home, he seems like one of those jokers who is always messing around. But he does it because he gets away with it, he's not being parented properly. Every one of those children are being failed in one way or another by that pair of twats.
Isn't the silent treatment classed as emotional abuse?

• Sad

Noseygirl19

What an absolute shit looking buffet. Where are the sausage rolls and scotch eggs?? Oh sorry that must be poor peoples food...

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Just found this on the Bath post and please someone tell me this is satire🙏 nobody can be that fucking dense.
C2164B79-ED58-47EE-A400-E2BDCBB4C97D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Goeasypeasy

“What is my life honestly”

ok…

rach, your step son dropped a glass. You’re cleaning it up. THESE THINGS HAPPEN.

What is your life… we don’t know. Because maybe not filming it and just cleaning it up the like rest of us would IS YOUR LIFE.
You’re nothing special. We’re all doing the same if not worse.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Didn't think it would be long before she jumped on the astroworld band wagon. Suprised she hasn't made it all about betsy being at festivals.
I do wish she would do a proper write up when posting tragedies not just a broken heart emoji! Would look 100 times more sincere if she actually put her own words there

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
I’ve never known a couple more ok with other people bringing their kids up like Rach & Josh. They parent the least amount of time they have too. As a family they’re so disjointed. I know they have an age group ranging from toddler to nearly 18 but you never hear of Josh spending 1 on 1 with his boys or even Rach giving Wilby time and attention when the others are at school. She’s always busy with shit that she doesn’t seem to appear to need to be busy with. It’s bizarre how her kids have a more settled life when they’re not there. And I think the people around her probably see this but keep schtum because they’re either being paid by her or don’t want to upset her for the kids. Odd, very odd 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29

FridaK

VIP Member
She literally made the kids walk down Hannah’s street in Newton Abbott, in the pitch dark cold, to prove they have done something with the kids. Wibble wasn’t even dressed. Hannah looked mortified. Josh has been drinking also.

What on Earth are these two on? It’s a slow motion crash.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So stressful to buy a house with PayPal money and renovate it during a pandemic, seeing builders more often than NHS staff saw their own kids, giving six children their own bedroom (even if one is in the shed and the other is in the utility room), then selling said children to Compare the Market to make more money to spend on shit.

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Is anyone else sick of seeing Wilby walking around? Pretty much half her content these days seems to be filming him bimbling about, oh here he is walking around in the park, now he's walking on the beach, later he'll be walking along a path 😴
And towers. Endless towers. He is very cute but content wise it's boring AF.
Parenting wise, it just shows again how rubbish they are. Endless opportunities to engage him and teach him. Instead she'd rather push a phone in his face while cackling and talking crap. I've never known a family with a baby/toddler to be like it. God, I used to do my own head in with the constant stream of chatter to my kids. It's how they learn and engage. She just makes endless inane comments (usually directed with her 'audience' in mind).
And yeah R, say its a snap shot of your day. It doesn't wash.

• Heart