Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I'm not overly interested in the rest of the stuff, Instagram is what it is and "influencers" will "influence"
Yes but most influencers didn’t use domestic abuse and women’s trauma to build their following and subsequently sell shit too (I’m sure you know this, just feel it’s always worth mentioning for potential new followers).

Reactions: 29

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
For me, it’s not that she gives him the pouches, bottles, whatever. It’s the way he’s never included in family meals, he is handed sugar filled snack to stop him having tantrums and instead of love she films him for content with crisps and other junk. All you want is for your child to be happy, whoever they are and whatever condition they live with but they still need to be parented!
I've never heard of anyone who breastfed for a year and then weaned the baby off the boob and onto bottles 🤷 whoever it was that saw them at the pub the other day said Wilby was only given a Yorkshire pudding and had an iPad to stare at. Why not try to involve him? Give him some bits and pieces of veg and interact with him. Even if he has sensory issues in relation to his food and won't eat it, just let him play with it and be part of the whole experience of sitting and eating together.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Because Seb is 100% the best person to advertise tutoring - he doesn’t even do his school work 🤦🏼‍♀️

3B09E715-19FE-4CBE-9BAA-847AE298FD4A.jpeg

Also noticed she (or rather PA Jo) has changed settings so it doesn’t give the exact number of likes on each post, only the account owner can see the exact number. Probably means she can attract more ad contracts as she can fudge the numbers and make her posts appear more successful than they actually are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
she needs to step back, consider why she’s getting social services referrals and needs to consider the effect those referrals are having on the kids as well!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Surely one of them thought "hmmm - that's not quite right." How much planning has gone into this collaboration - how many meetings to decide the design, the cost, the % donation and not one person realised the negative connotations with that phrase? It leapt out at me and I've not (supposedly) sat through hours and hours of domestic abuse training. I don't believe pointing it out or reporting it would do a thing either because Rach will just cry that "trolls are looking for negatives" when the right thing to do would be to apologise, admit they were tone deaf and made a mistake and remove this jumper from the collection. Waiting with baited breath for which route she chooses...
There won't have been any thought or planning gone into it, she's approached her mates who throw her freebies all the time and said "do you want to do this" and they've thought "wahay, she's got loads of followers, I'll be quids in here". I bet that's the extent of it.

• Sad

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
This is the part I just don’t get. Recording such mundane and frankly not even clever or funny conversations to share with strangers. I’m sure up and down the country there are families who have semi funny conversations, conversations that might be marginally funny to those involved in them because there is investment and history, ‘in banter’. But this….to actually stop and record, then share them?? She is addicted and needs to take a long hard look at the impact SM is having on her, and I don’t mean a positive one. I would literally slap that phone out of her hand if she insisted on recording my every conversation. Snort.

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
I’ve been lurking since I stupidly bought her second book, whereby a few chapters in my head had a niggle and decided that something wasn’t quite right. A few google searches lead me to Tattle and my instincts were correct.
A few nights ago I found the earlier posts/letter from S and I’s Mum and my eyes were truly opened.
As a mum to a child between the ages of S and I, with an ex husband from 7years ago who controls my life weekly and decided a few weeks ago to fabricate a story and not return my son home, despite a court contact order that he asked for (only to reduce CMS payments I must add), my eyes have been well and truly opened to the fact these narcissistic people exist in multiples, not just on their own.

The feeling that your child is not coming home is one i don’t want any mum to ever feel. I’m not sure I have got over it now a few weeks later.

Luckily I had a happy outcome and my child is now home but the feeling will live with me forever. For a few days I thought I was going out of my mind and can sympathise with S and I’s Mum. In those few days I decided I would rather be dead than not see my child.

What I can’t get my head around is why they stop S and I seeing their mum, yet they are never there to parent them anyway, why?

Every time I see they have gone away I wonder what happens if one of the children is ill in the night and needs a mum cuddle.
When my son is ill he won’t go to his Dad’s because ‘they just make me lie there and they don’t do anything’.
Who do these children in the ‘patchwork house’ have to comfort them, kiss them and tell them it will all be ok? It breaks my heart.

I see so much of my ex husband in R…..the way she makes everyone think she is lush turns my stomach.

If I could do anything to help S and I see their Mum I would.

I just pray that as the boys get older and they start to see the world in a different lighy, their contact may be different.
And R, 👋 if you’re reading this, it’s about time you answered where the money went.
Hi and welcome, glad you seen the light and found us.

With regards to the boys mum, something has gone off as she posted in distress a few evenings ago, then I noticed Rach shared stories and made a point of explaining bruising on her kids and blamed it on Edie, pinch punch first day of the month. I smell something fishy!

• Wow
  • Sad

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I think half the time she panic posts. She hasn't got any other content and because she's so eager to film the next thing, she posts it whether its shit or not.. I really believe she doesn't even check before posting most the time. Iv not watched her stories, but clearly her "working lunch" was a nod to here, considering we were banging on about ham egg and chips the other day 😆
Stop trying to get one over on tattle and produce some professional content considering its apparently your job!!!!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
There’s always unkind personal comments on negative posts like this, sure the OP isn’t being kind but genuinely kind people would not reply in a horrible tone slating the individual. They’re clearly just trying to get the attention of Rachel, thinking she might befriend them if they tell this person how shit she is. It’s pathetic.

Also, the #ad - was it for Iconic or the face paints?

AladdinSane

VIP Member
I don't get their attitude towards their kids. At all. I'm not a mum but I am an aunty and when I leave my nephew after spending a day with him, my heart physically aches. I can only imagine that feeling is x100 with your own kids. I can't see how they can swan off every weekend and not feel it.
They're missing out on so much. If they didn't want kids, they shouldn't have had 6. It's so sad to see Wilbys little face.

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh and Rach are not okay though are they? I feel like they both had a drug habit when they were younger and it’s damaged their brains.

Rachael looks like like it’s 2004, she’s recently divorced and desperate to pull a fat old rich bloke at the local over 40’s speed dating night 😩.

Get home to your cute little man ffs.
Freaks honestly 🙄.

• Haha
No music , crying , spewing , something trashed etc etc. Some party ! During one of our lockdown zoom quizzes someone broke their arm !

• Haha
  • Wow

Wotsit

VIP Member
Her page is now SOOOOO boring. I kinda miss the - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - stories just for entertainment purposes.
I agree. I miss the dots of death. Not that I watched them but it always meant i had plenty of lunchtime and evening reading on here 😂

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Why has Joyce got boobs tattooed on his chest?
I can not put into words how much he makes me physically dry heave. If you put everything thats potentially awful about a man into a bag and shake it up, Josh would pop out. I will never slag off Hannah again. She has literally been doing Gods work for the last two days.

Honestly, he and Rach are a match made in hell. But at least they aren’t terrorising anyone else. I just feel rotten for Wibble 😩.

• Heart

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Yes, majority of us on here started drinking and going to pubs/clubs at a young age but we probably didn't have a step father that works for the police. Nor did our Mums splash it all over social media and sharing "sexy pics" of us at the age of 17. If I took pics like that at that age, my Mum would have been fuming!!

Reactions: 28

ClArt20138

Immy & Ruebs are just straight up false advertising. This copy is littered with unsubstantiated claims and also states there is charity funding The Women’s Centre which there is not. Surely there are rules against this?
Hold up - so people are ordering the jumpers but not actually sure when they are going to receive them because the creator has Covid and might need to close down? I am all for supporting small businesses but I still actually want to receive the product I've ordered in a timely manner...assume they are getting quite a few orders too and building up a bit of a backlog. I bet loads of people end up very disappointed. And I do understand that people get ill but surely overwhelming a small business at a time when they aren't even fully operational is a bit...counter productive?

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
Which one is your husband R? Very flirty body language with Negan going on there 🤔
Negan is Hannah’s husband. Looks like an actual nice guy in the vids Raq has shown before. Plus you can tell he’s good in the sack, unlike Sloshy who would be dribbling on you trying to be sexy.

• Haha

bbvf

Chatty Member
Filming W while he’s clearly struggling is beyond uncomfortable. But she’s still trying to portray the “oh fuck my life” narrative. But it’s just horrific to see him exploited in this way while he struggles. Why can’t she use this as a positive? Fucking cock.

• Sad

Sphinx82

I love this mornings “seb hasn’t even tidied his room” teen girl mum here and sebs room looks heavenly (albeit a little like a prison cell!)