Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
for an Isabel Marant
a Pouch is £85
Miniluz mini bag is £185
the highest bag is Ladill for £1,020
Other bag vary between the two prices ^^^^

They sell a PomPon Fringe (to clip on your bag) for £260

so relatable Rach!

She don’t give a fudge about poverty or people struggling she’s blatantly showing off her cash. People are still losing their jobs and struggling for xmas with prices rising and not able to afford gas or electric or food..

yet she’s splashing cash on bag?1 month before Xmas.
What a cunt. I have no issue with people spending their money however they choose, but she grinds my gears when one day she's on the beg for stuff for her "warriors", and the next showing off all the expensive stuff she buys herself.

Reactions: 28

FridaK

VIP Member
Hi, my first ever post here but I have been loitering in the background since the glory days of the Tattle rant. I have become more and more disgusted with watching how R parents her children recently.

I'm not overly interested in the rest of the stuff, Instagram is what it is and "influencers" will "influence" that's the name of the game but her parenting is just awful, those photos of B were horrible, why any mother would post those is beyond me. Beside the fact that they are overly sexual and a weird way for a mother to promote her 17yo daughter, they don't fit with her supposed brand at all, she's supposed to be a "mummy blogger" but she is all over the place, her feed, her stories and seemingly her life are all absolute chaos. And the way she parents Lula and Wilby.....the photos and videos of L at the halloween party were disturbing, can we just remind ourselves she is a 12 year old girl, I'm far from being a prude but its just not right at all and I worry for the path Lula is taking right now.

I find her interactions with Wilby so upsetting to watch. How she can be OK with sharing her child at his most vulnerable with thousands of people is beyond me, the videos of him trick or treating were the last straw and I found them so hard to watch 💔 after those and the photos of Betsy I have unfollowed her, I don't feel comfortable contributing to her following in any way

I feel I should add that I do know R IRL, she is more of an acquaintance than a friend but we do have a connection and given the opportunity I would say this all to her face so I'm not sure why others don't! She is hard faced and surrounds herself with mean girls but she isn't someone to be scared of! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have met Betsy several times and she always seemed a lovely, kind, polite girl, this was a few years back though and either her mums portrayal of her is well off or she definitely seems to have changed hugely and not for the better

Oh and the photos of R and her brother in law at the Halloween party vs any photo of her and her alcoholic husband.......her whole body language and demeanour were so different............very interesting!! 🤔
I ask myself a lot why the people around this family don’t see the same things that we often talk about. The chaos, the lack of consistent parenting, the problems in their marriage and the disregard for any safety & privacy. I often wonder how Josh & Rach are not back in court every other week with the absent parents of the children. I sometimes wonder if what we see is biased because this is a thread about the nature of influencing and how rotten it can be.

However, I do think there are huge problems besides the influencing and I’ve come to the conclusion that no one cares enough about these kids to step in. The people involved, are a big group of money grabbing terrors frankly. I don’t know them obviously, but I would also have no issues with saying this straight to them either, if the situation arose.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Do you think they bought a washing machine and tumble dryer for the women’s centre because they’re so thick they genuinely believe you can only launder money through an actual launderette?
I've got visions of her and Stabby Jo putting a bag of tenners on a daily cycle and then into the dryer for a quick tumble
"Moneys clean now Rach. They'll never know"

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Sorry for that spoiler there. I told you she had a pattern. She’s like cling film, you can see everything going on in her posting style 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Predickable 🙄

• Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I could never go away mid week and leave my children. Especially when it’s a school week. Everyone’s entitled to nights out but your children remember you being home with them not your Instagram selfies.
From memory, last weekend was the first one in 5 that they'd been at home (Herpes Lodge, Birmingham and London, all without kids, then Woolacombe with only 3 of them), and they shipped as many as they could off so they could have an alcohol fuelled adult party. And now they've fucked off midweek 🤷 how can her huns defend her when someone points out that she is always away and never actually parents those 6 kids?

Reactions: 27

armywife119

VIP Member
So to round it up, so no one else has to sit through it 😴Rachel dressed up like an old lady to let everyone know she is the kindest person alive-again. Pointing out that she offered to order her mum (who left her before she was born) a new mattress, she only said order though, so I expect mum will get a bill in due course. She also told how she bought her a new Hoover. Selfless as always.
She explained how her mum had had cancer, with very much, feel sorry for ME vibe.

Then passive aggressively told has said called Josh. How any one can call SS on this kind, generous woman. Letting all her huns know what a victim she is and how horrible the trolls are should take in a few more quid through stupid people feeling sorry for her.

• Haha

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
You would think J would be more loving towards his boys esp if they had a terrible childhood with their mum, it just doesn’t add up the way he is towards them.

Was it R that pushed for the boys to be with them hence all the lies she comes out with.

To me J it’s like he can’t be bothered with them or even any of them. 🤷🏼‍♀️

chagreg

She doesn’t cope seeing her children struggle with their emotions, she just fucks off and let’s stabby jo or someone else to deal with it the hard faced mare
E0611EA8-0E8E-41CC-AFCC-603D2F41323F.png

• Angry

sallycinnamon84

Chatty Member
Now now we mustn't question the self appointed Bob Geldof of Paignton's spending. She does do so much for her warriors like sharing all her 'has anyone got etc' posts. I mean that must take up so much energy and time. I've no idea how she does it all tbh ... director of a womens centre, mummy to 6 tiny humans, wife to a key worker, the most bestest friend there ever was to her small circle / paid staff, small business saviour, travel blogger, I could go on ... what a hero and inspiration she is 💔

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
That scarf thing looks like something Primark will copy for a tenner in about a month. I don't understand when you'd wear it either? It's too big to wear over your "big coat" and surely if it was cold enough to need a giant scarf with pockets your back and your bum would be cold? Another humongous waste of money for a couple of minutes of content.

Wotsit

VIP Member
I cant be bothered to look back through the treads for the screenshot, but she's been getting reported to SS since 2016/2017. She shared a post back at the start of her SM career that was a FB status from someone called Terry (friend of Waynebo who's also quite fit 😜 ) saying her lies would be outed eventually, and implied he was the one that kept reporting them to SS.

Its old news but at least its livened your thread up a bit hey Rach?

Angel74

Chatty Member
Am I the only parent who puts dirty trainers in an old pillowcase and bungs them in the wash? She's really such a prick.

Wotsit

VIP Member
I do feel she’s spiralling with her behaviour but I don’t watch her apart from what you post on here so I may be wrong but I keep getting manic vibes from her.
She really is. The reason she hates tattle is because she knows everything mentioned here is true and if the huns actually click on to it, her income is fucked. As FridaK said the other day its like a diary of her life since 2019.

Added into that she has 6 kids she doesn't give a toss about, a women's centre that she now cant be bothered to attend and that will be scrutinised financially at some point in the future, a toddler that's massively developmentally delayed and may have some SEN which will result in her home life also being scrutinised by many professionals, a borderline alcoholic husband and the financial stress she must be under knowing her ad contracts are dropping, she has a family to support and the wage of 3 people to pay its no wonder she looks like she's loosing it.

BettyCat20

VIP Member
I'm getting the feeling that Hannah isn't as close to them anymore. She's not about as much and it's odd that her child didn't recognise his cousins or Uncle. They weren't exactly in costume with faces fully covered!

BettyCat20

VIP Member
This is the part I just don’t get. Recording such mundane and frankly not even clever or funny conversations to share with strangers. I’m sure up and down the country there are families who have semi funny conversations, conversations that might be marginally funny to those involved in them because there is investment and history, ‘in banter’. But this….to actually stop and record, then share them?? She is addicted and needs to take a long hard look at the impact SM is having on her, and I don’t mean a positive one. I would literally slap that phone out of her hand if she insisted on recording my every conversation. Snort.
This is the thing, it's not funny to anyone else. It's like when something funny happened and you explain it someone and they stare at you blankly and you then say "yeah, you had to be there". It's bad enough all the conversations she records but to do it at the dinner table is just bad manners.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Can’t decide what’s creepier. Sharing your kids and stepkids to 200k strangers or saving the most personal parts of their lives to share with a few hundred strangers who are paying for the inside info.

975E6E7B-9588-49FB-8A30-A37200F27179.jpeg

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
So now she's saying she suffered childhood trauma. Fuck off Ratchet. I can tell who is walking up my stairs from the way they walk and I have never had anything bad happen to me as a child.
my brother could tell lots of our neighbours by the sound of their car, nothing to do with trauma, just something he picked up! Lol

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
I can tell who
Is coming downstairs, the boy is like a herd of elephants and the girl is so clumsy due to her hearing loss that she normally falls down the last few…. Just to add, she never hurts herself, she should just walk instead of rushing

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I don't think its about any of the girls. If it was involving the girls then R would have got the call because she's their legal parent. But she specifically said that josh got the call. They wouldn't call josh if it was to do with all the children because he has no legal rights with the girls, therefore social services wouldn't even consider phoning him about them. Its definitely to do with S & I i think