Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

x12x12x

VIP Member
Fucking hell you know. I might have to stop watching. Wibbles breaking my heart. I don’t know if I’m hormonal or what but I feel like he’s all alone 🤦🏻‍♀️. Just watching the Penguins whilst his parents fanny about a 100 miles away.

Is it just me? I feel so bad 😩
Definitely not just you 😢

Reactions: 8

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
No she has just blocked my account, obviously the other one shared my user name, I was only following publicly not as a paid follower.
Oh ok, I thought you said you’d been blocked from R’s Patreon. Still, business should not be sharing your details. Do you have your message to the business to prove you sent it?

VCJR

VIP Member
Congratulations!!!! You must be feeling rather lush!
❤❤❤

Just a thought I hope the older boys are out, I remember Rach saying they don’t like people drinking.
I think S was in the kitchen with the fancy dress squad 🙄.

Stormintowonderland

Normally I feel sorry for people that fall on hard times with money. Only 3 paychecks from being homeless mentality but she has wasted so much money during lockdown.

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
Mom jeans?! I hope this is one of Rancid’s made up lists.
See my post, I googled it and it means high waisted jeans, so if she wants hw jeans that’s fine, however the mum mom bit was weird, someone corrected her, the whole list was probably all fabricated by R, what kids says bed sheets!!!! Is E so used to clean sheets at her dads that she is telling her mum to give her fresh clean sheets? Anyway it’s all a load of bull shit.

FridaK

VIP Member
In today's episode of "When Instagramers and Influencers get it completely wrong....." :rolleyes:
Remember when she had a manager? One that helped her with her first book tour? Maybe she should think about employing one that isn't in her "small circle" and then maybe this wouldn't be such a shit show
Her business model should be so simple that it could be done remotely by me in 20 hrs a week on NMW. I don’t know how they have managed to make everything so difficult that it makes my head ache every time I look.

However, anyone that would work with her effectively on the business side would need complete honesty and for her to pull her head out of a few arses, including her own which she’s unwilling to do. So I think she would struggle to get anyone decent to do it.

It will probably rumble on indefinitely until someone gets hurt.

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
Immy & Ruebs are just straight up false advertising. This copy is littered with unsubstantiated claims and also states there is charity funding The Women’s Centre which there is not. Surely there are rules against this?
Is it Immy & Reubs who make those awful leggings that poor Wilby has to wear?

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m getting the feeling that someone who she can not say is a troll has finally done something about the kids. I don’t know, it’s just a feeling.

2ofeach

VIP Member
Please never liken Rachael to Bridget again. My natural reaction of shock and horror nearly forced me to report your comment for hate speech 😉😂
In my defence I did put a disclaimer of my adoration of Bridget but your point is valid....report me 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
If you think about it there must be a limited amount of products that can be punted by instagrammers
Definitely, and often they all get the same freebies at the same time, like when she advertised that Wild deodorant, loads of others were flogging it with a discount code too. Surely it's a case of using whoever you see first if you wanted to buy it?

FridaK

VIP Member
Ohhh that was all a bit messy, she’s a little bit of a drunken flirt. Josh is fucked off. He wasn’t in any later vids either 🤨😂

• Haha