Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Rach & Joyce really should get liver function tests done, to assess how their livers are coping with their alcoholism.
I know a lot of people have a problem with them drinking as in the past R has said she doesn’t like the taste and they have mentioned not drinking in front of the boys because of their alleged history at their mums. But put that to one side and I really don’t think think they drink that much !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

x12x12x

VIP Member
Does anyone actually like Josh or have any time for him, he’s literally just there to be belittled by everyone all the time. His wife treats him like shit and tajes the piss out him all the time, his kids and step kids take the piss out him all the time, now we see his manly sister doing the same thing. He’s like an inconvenience to them all whenever they are with him. I actually feel sorry for him, he’s obviously a grafter and runs around after them all but just seems to get treated so badly by everyone. I hope he does have at least one pal at work.
Grafter? More like Grifter!!

• Haha

VCJR

VIP Member
Her
Look at the gaps in between her front teeth 😱
Her teeth are drifting, because she's not wearing the retainers & they are going to get a lot worse.
It looks like she has gum disease too.
You'll need dentures or implants soon Rach, which will actually look a lot better than your current "race horse" look.

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
you only have to have a quick scroll through her followers to see a fair amount of bot of spam accounts
100% but she isn't alone there, and she won't have bought them all, bots are out of control on Instagram. Any major account has a zillion bot followers. I get loads and I'm insignificant.
Plenty of bot sellers now use 'legit' looking accounts too so it's less obvious they're bots. Literally every influencer will be buying them - FOD is renowned for it! Tragic really.

Goeasypeasy

Does anyone know what is the issue with wilby is he non verbal? I can’t help but sEe the similarities between him and Ronnie hinch both boys seem to be the same and I’m assuming it’s got to do with the constant cameras shoved in their faces since the minute they were born?
my daughter is non verbal.
Don’t assume anything. I didn’t shove a phone in front of my daughters face constantly. It’s extremely painful to have a child who is unable to communicate verbally. Obviously the constant tv and tablet don’t help.

Oh I feel sick reading that 😞. Josh is guilty of a little bit of all of this with every kid. Not good that is it 🤦🏻‍♀️
they really tick a lot of the boxes don’t they

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
All these “patchwork” collaborations she’s doing, again the only people losing out are the followers who are wazzing money on overpriced shite 🙄
Aye the kid knows what’s gonna get her air time at this point.
my 11 year old recently got all her barbies out, she’s asked for some for Christmas. I love the fashionistas so we’ve quite the eclectic bunch tbh. She’s also asked for makeup, and clothes. It’s sad really, like she has to act this way to impress her mum

2ofeach

VIP Member
Notice everyone had an expensive bought costume apart from L who was in a old school uniform. Honestly the way she treats those children is unbelievable.
THIS... I've been too busy to pop in until now to comment but honestly.
Using a wardrobe it enables and adding fake blood, holes is an absolute cop out when it's a planned party. Granted last minute it's OK but not on this occasion. All the ££££ has been spent on food, drink, decorations and the 'parents' outfits.
They fail at every opportunity don't they.

Our parties are all out mental dress up to the point it's a tad too competitive 😁 but we all know it's in the spirit of showy offyness... we make no excuses. Like it or lump it.
The graze table I liked so 👏👏👏 just needed less food or more p

Last edited:

Doeli70

VIP Member
We know why she bought the wig now. Been planning that costume for months. Turned in toes again!

• Sick

DozyWebster

VIP Member
There’s no denying Wilby is absolutely gorgeous. It’s his parents letting him down every single day.
oh definitely. It makes me sad because there’s so many things she could be doing with him on that walk. So many other things to be doing at that soft play centre, Especially as she’s got the time to do it