Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Roast out tonight for Shambleton and Sloshy. We was unfortunate enough to be on the on the table next to them at the Old Rydon pub. Just R, J, E & W. W screeched his way through the meal (not that they gave him anything apart from a yorkshire pud to throw around) whilst staring at the ipad. Sloshy downing pints and R with a face like thunder sporting her leopard print puffa jacket and top know 😆😆
Should of took a picture of her thunder face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
That's the difference isn't it, you said to your teens 'I can't talk right now, lets have some space and silence', they knew when you calmed that things would be talked about and that it was temporary. With my mum there was nothing like that, just silence and walking on eggshells for an undetermined length of time. That stays with you and affects every single future relationship, it's fucking cruel! It's perfectly fine to ask for space and time, then talk about it and let it go. What Josh is doing with Seb isn't acceptable at all in my opinion. Silent treatment, telling him to leave the room and also punishing him by taking the phone but not giving any idea as to when he can have it back. He's a shit father.
My mum and ex's were the same, it went on for days, it was horrid, yes I said space and silence, but it for no more than a couple of hours.
Everytime R shares in her stories, its always go away go away from josh and r just records it, sniggering in the background.

• Heart

emmyg

Looking at the timeline and their behaviour it seems to me that something happened with the boys on Halloween weekend when they were all pissed.

They had the party, the next day they were acting weird having a pub lunch, then they were back at Hannah’s unannounced in the evening. Next thing Rach is on her stories shouting about trolls, the boys are grounded etc, phones gone. Samantha is having a wobble on her Instagram (possibly been contacted by the services.) They steam off with Hannah (who only ever appears in a crisis or for a party.) Jo is at home with Wibble, no mention of the other kids apart from Edie.

Then they come back, Rach is love bombing everyone, her Mum is called in. Issac is still missing. She’s attached to Seb like a magnet. She’s trying to prop up Sloshy as the worlds best Dad. They get the no further action call yesterday and it’s back to business as usual last night or camera in Sebs face and Josh being a bellend with possible special needs.

Observational theory only and one day I may write the script 🙋🏻‍♀️
Detective Inspector Frida strikes again!

• Haha

louG74

Does anyone think it’s strange how her stories with s talking about getting his phone that she’s covered his chest up with the remote ? Like when he moved the remote moved to cover him ? When normally she’s never bothered filming him nearly half naked many times before

NiceCrumpet

I dip in and out of this thread but I really had to comment because I'm absolutely HORRIFIED by something that happened this morning. I have a box subscription called little fawn box. It has things in for mum and for baby too, it's a really lovely little box actually. Anyway, my box arrived this morning. Opened it up, and guess what one of the items is?! Rachalrlelelees a patchwork life book!!!! Fuming is an understatement 😂. Do companies just never check out the people that they collab with?! Its usually a great box for me and baby but it feels totally tainted. The worst part is that the little leaflet it comes with which tells you how much the things are worth, says her books RRP is £7.99. It's worth 99p!!!! Christ. Anyway, that's my horror for the day!
Lol. They can't even give it away! Maybe flog it online as a firelighters... Reckon Seb wrote this? See how they spelled her name. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Katy is good looking but she has a very unfortunate resting bitch face and mean girl look about her
Aloof yes, compared to the others she seemed the one least likely to chav my head ot. But you are right, she is a bitch. I’ve seen some off her comments.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I'm autistic, I don't have a disease, I am autistic. Please don't tell us how we Identify ourselves. Thankyou
Good morning this is the last I am going to say as I am aware its off topic, again you have the right to identify YOURSELF as you wish but even you as a person with autism don’t have the right to advocate for all people with autism. I was merely pointing out that the group of people I work with find it offensive to be referred to as AN Autistic which is very different from saying I’m autistic which puts the importance of being a person first. Apologies to you if I caused offence x

• Haha
  • Angry
Looking at the timeline and their behaviour it seems to me that something happened with the boys on Halloween weekend when they were all pissed.

They had the party, the next day they were acting weird having a pub lunch, then they were back at Hannah’s unannounced in the evening. Next thing Rach is on her stories shouting about trolls, the boys are grounded etc, phones gone. Samantha is having a wobble on her Instagram (possibly been contacted by the services.) They steam off with Hannah (who only ever appears in a crisis or for a party.) Jo is at home with Wibble, no mention of the other kids apart from Edie.

Then they come back, Rach is love bombing everyone, her Mum is called in. Issac is still missing. She’s attached to Seb like a magnet. She’s trying to prop up Sloshy as the worlds best Dad. They get the no further action call yesterday and it’s back to business as usual last night or camera in Sebs face and Josh being a bellend with possible special needs.

Observational theory only and one day I may write the script 🙋🏻‍♀️
I know you mentioned writing a Netflix style drama ? I think more like lord of the rings length trilogy plus a prequel. Your observations are just spot on ! 😂

• Haha

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
I maybe didn’t express myself well. I have experience of ASD and realise you’re completely right. In this particular case though I think it’s another example of unsatisfactory parenting. Wilby never seems to be exposed to healthy eating choices. Weird was the wrong word.
Maybe they've tried off camera and he doesn't like certain things. I remember when they were weaning him they blended veg , meat etc .
Just to give my opinion please don't label ' an autistic ' my daughter has autism . She HAS it but it doesn't define her as a person she is not ' an autistic ' she is a beautiful intelligent 11 Yr old who has struggles due to her autism .

• Heart

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
In the mean time, I
Is anyone else sick of seeing Wilby walking around? Pretty much half her content these days seems to be filming him bimbling about, oh here he is walking around in the park, now he's walking on the beach, later he'll be walking along a path 😴
Not much sick by that, but more by the actions of his parents, i feel they have and are failing him,

oldbird41

I’ve never really thought much on her money in a big way, only that I’d hate to see what happened to them as a family if they ran out. I’d probably say big deposit on the house though. It’s a legit way to store a large sum.
It would serve them right.Greedy showy grabby feckers. Sadly its the kids who will suffer. And Rach is so entitled she will probably blame 'Trolls' or 'Tory Scum' rather than all the money they have pissed away.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Wilby is a little sweetheart. I really hope he is getting all the help and support he needs.

Theyre going to be on a long and tough journey with him but if they put the effort in to get him everything he needs I think hell blossom.

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I’m really hoping that she sticks this entire trip on her Patreon account so that I don’t feel compelled look and take the piss out Josh. 🤞🤞

(This private insta is doing me so many favours. I feel a lot less agitated. I’m actually feeling borderline …. well……. nice 😊.)
I am enjoying Instagram much more now I’m blocked by her!

• Haha
  • Heart

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
Do we know if any of the followers are her friends?
Probably a few of them but not many considering she only had 16 people at her Halloween party last week, or is she asking the likes of kdil or the 2 puffs in a pudding aka the lincolnshaws ( who incidentally never visited her or mentioned her when they had a recent weekend with Emily) Last week she gained over 70 new members and that was without advertising so I am thinking she is buying followers, is that possible on a private account?

They have went out to eat cause Joyce would be hanging and no be arsed to cook since he be having the beer sweats and they won’t want to be in for kids coming to their door.

Reactions: 8

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
My god - Sebs room is not a mess at all for a 15 year old boys room...the bed is not made, that is literally it!!! The room is so bare - it looks hardly lived in.
Not even that amazing picture she made with stickers off ebay for him! Unless it's in the corner next to the door that she won't show because she told everyone it was being filled in 🤥

Made a new thread, I forgot to add the tag though so the wiki and previous threads won't show, I have asked admin to kindly correct my mistake!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Toilettrips

Of course you and your son are totally entitled to use whichever phrase/terminology you choose but the group of young people I work with would be offended to be referred to as “Autistics”
I’ll take that on board. Thank you! I don’t mean any offence, I checked on the group I use (with 90,000 members, of autistic adults and didn’t think the term was deemed offensive in any way 🙈

• Wow