Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Bullshit did T wallpaper a whole kitchen on her own 😂 R's brother was probably there doing it and T helped. Honestly, her huns will believe any shit she spouts!!
Wasn’t it her mum who was saying T did it as well though? I expect they all lie though 🙄

Reactions: 10

VCJR

VIP Member
You must be mistaken, our Ratchet doesn't drink, she doesn't like the taste*

*Except the cocktails, fizzy cat's piss, goldfish bowls of gin and glasses of wine. But that's definitely it.
Rach & Joyce really should get liver function tests done, to assess how their livers are coping with their alcoholism.

• Haha

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Hmmm no sign of Bekind .. so selfish 6 kids and a piss up in the kitchen with Wobble in bed how responsible and it looked shit

Gee

Chatty Member
The grazing table gave me the heebie jeebies it was more of a reduced section in tesco that she doesnt even shop in lashed everywhere
Food chucked all over the place and left ….
Haul off you stupid bint
The championing of T and the missing other kids is proper suspect
And the sleeping picture well staged what kind of light weight is joyce ? Or had he been drinking his weatherspoons finest since tuesday ?

Squiggle

VIP Member
I wonder if there wasn't music playing at their shitty gathering because insta will remove the stories? Isn't there something like that with music rules? So rather than have music playing, she'd rather upload. I could be making it up 😑

Welshiewelsh

Chatty Member
I’ve watched all the stories now and I’m not sure what to make of it really. Observations 👇

If you like grazing tables, that one was pretty good so I’ll give them that.

Where was Wibble and Issac? I can’t believe they would have a toddler in there asleep. Also, where were the dogs? Where they babysitting for Wibble?

The Pictures of Rachael and Josh have the worst body language I’ve seen since the last picture of them by Astrid in the Wine Lodge place. Awkward as hell.

Katy is a stunner. Ex con or not, she is gorgeous. She makes the others look like the ugly sisters.

Chimpy Boy/ Spider-Man owned that whole night. He was the party. Fuck knows who he is, but he brought chaos with him 😂😂. He was ready to bag that table up and take it with him for a weeks worth of meals, not a drop of waste to be seen.

Jordan needs to remember he’s married.

The best costumes where Tiger Joe & Carole Baskin.

I like to think Hannah’s Husband went as Negan after we were saying Rachael had The Walking Dead syndrome. You little troll 😈.

That picture with Josh and Tallulah is uncomfortable. He looks like he’s got her in a body lock. Can’t put my finger on it, but makes me feel odd.

I’ve never been to a party with such little music. That was bizarre. I’d be off to the pub.

Basically looked a bit like student halls when you are having Halloween pre drinks before going to the club, but some weirdo brought their little sister with them who is just annoying, but won’t go home.

The two Jo’s seemed bored to death.

Rachael and Josh’s costumes where just ‘zzz.’ I’m sure in one photo Josh was trying to look scary but he’s such an awkward bastard, he just can’t do it.

ETA: The whole Emily not being there. I don’t think her boyfriend is a great fan of the Hambletons you know. I think she’s keeping ot all separate. (Which incidentally makes her a very smart girl.)
Katy is good looking but she has a very unfortunate resting bitch face and mean girl look about her

• Haha

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
I may have said this before but doesn't Rachel claim to be a size 6? She is slim granted but surely not a 6. Does she tell the truth about anything? She has definitely aged a lot in the last few years. Her eyes look so different!
May have something to do by not wearing caterpillars on her eyes since the first lock down, but she just looks rough in general.

• Haha

Welshiewelsh

Chatty Member
I actually don’t mind a graze table 🙈 I had one for my sons 30th, We also had a smaller separate one for vegan guests, hers looks shit though, can look nicer when laid out properly and I agree crisps on a graze table are a big no no

Sausageface

Chatty Member
There have been a couple of big incidents locally recently that she’s not made even a whiff of a mention of - what seems to be a murder-suicide in Holcombe, and the stabbing in Torquay today.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
My son is 11 and I still buy him Ella’s Kitchen fruit pouches because his diet is so limited. He isn’t autistic (as far as we know) but seems to have issues with textures and a couple of other sensory things. I wouldn’t have said W is too old for fruit pouches but as a snack rather than meal-replacement. It can be tempting to feed kids junk when they constantly refuse “proper” food as you know they will eat it, but it does make it harder for them to try new foods in my experience.