PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, a quick Google search reveals that Exeter women's refuge closed in April 2014. It was run by SAFE. I cba to check back, but I'm pretty sure she posted about that organisation like she had never come across them before during her DA crusader days.

In other news, has anyone posted this before? https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/behind-scenes-devon-refuge-supporting-5068499 pmsl. This is the launderette with bells on!

One last thing, when that "police officer" says "my victims", they sound like a serial killer. Just saying.

I might start donating a pound to women's aid for every bull shit story she does. At least then some good comes out of this ridiculous charade.

Reactions: 32
Her fake tears remind me of Tracie Andrews who killed her partner, then went on the news and cried and begged people to find his killer!

Reactions: 29
I wonder if the Apicillas will speak up in defence of their dad.
I think that's the reason she doesn't like Mia. I think she will have been a daddys girl and have a good relationship with him and she wont have been able to stand that. Didnt she say she was a female version of Wayne or something similar in a msg to one of his ex's that Mia shared online? I was punished by my mum for loving my own dad. She couldn't stand it. She then made my other sister her 'golden child' which is what a narcissist does. They single out one child and focus all attention on them and make them into their image and manipulate them to agree with all they say. I can see she does this with Betsy. It caused so much damage to me and my sisters relationship in the past. Luckily we are both mums now and since neither of us have contact with our mum we have a good relationship but it wasnt good growing up.

Reactions: 22
Just read in her book she decided the last straw was on the 27th December 2010 and that's when she decided to leave. She went to her Mum's and her older brother was called and gave her £3000 on the condition she didn't go back. Then the police were called.
By New Years Eve she was in the flat that smelled (it was previously owned by an old woman who suffered with incontinence) and it had used needles on top of the kitchen cabinets (previous tenants were heroin addicts).... so many thoughts and questions, but anyway ...
She saw 2011 in with her two girls and the two younger step daughters.
Says she had a few shitty dates, one she liked and dated for a couple of months but on her birthday (May) he gave a copy of Super nanny's book so she binned him.
Then she met 'Sam' who she knew from school (Edie's Dad)

Reactions: 18
Oh but rachs is the first and only one in that area!!!!
The first, the only cheap imitation. Explains the lack of grand opening though. She could hardly attract the local rag to the opening of a grandiose utility room for fear that:

A - she can't claim to be the one and only saviour of local woman kind
B - the paper might lead to comparisons with the Torquay organisation that is a locally funded, collaboration with seemingly therapeutic activities and a professional approach
C - given A and B, even the most blinkered huns might just notice how substandard and self-indulgent her attempt is

She's nuts.

Reactions: 18
That flat was actually her bosses flat that she was having an affair with and his name was Chris. I think in Plymouth. Or so the alternative story goes ….

Reactions: 24
Hahaha the dots of death... Brilliant

Also I'm saddened that she's jumped back on the abuse wagon when we've seen here so many comments from people who have reached out to her and received nothing back. The woman's a grade a selfish lying cunt. And a dangerous one at that as we all know the advice she does offer to those she bothered to acknowledge won't be correct. Urch. Just urch

Reactions: 13
That flat was actually her bosses flat that she was having an affair with and his name was Chris. I think in Plymouth. Or so the alternative story goes ….
And as it seems to be the fact she likes to use people to get what she wants, more than likely she just bedded him so she could use that flat

Reactions: 12
I am local and I had never heard of this!

Reactions: 1
What are the dots of death?

The dots of death are when she has a million stories on insta they show as dots when you click into her stories @VCJR

Reactions: 9
It wouldn’t surprise me if Wayne wanted out of their relationship due to her being controlling, pretty mean to his kids and I’d imagine vindictive (not to mention wanting to stab him) and she didn’t so went a bit nuts accusing him of all sorts and that’s why she’s bitter now. She does seem have form for overlapping relationships I would say she gets off on the attention and thrill of the sneaking around and having one over the wife or girlfriend. I honestly can’t see her staying faithful to Joycey. She needs the adoration of other men.
That’s why he is her doormat, he doesn’t want to lose the money that he’s got used to go buy foundation and shocking clothes whenever he feels like it.

Reactions: 14
Following on from her snot fest me me me me dots of death yesterday, where I tried to comment here but I could not articulate myself as I was so annoyed with her.

And I am still not sure if I will be able to explain my thoughts this time but will give it a go.

Lets start with the Patreon, I have been checking in with her patreon ig the last couple of days, I am not signed up so can only see what is public, she had 146 followers a couple of days ago then 1 dropped off then after the shit show last night it went up to 148 and still is as I am writing this.

I would presume that everyone who has subscribed will also be on that insta because that is where she is offering extra content, right?

What extra content is she going to offer on there? she has said it will be advert free. Is she going to reserve that place just for her general crap, will it be the space for her to talk about Wilby and Lula, will she move her home account over to there?

She has a huge following on ig and fb already established, so what is she going to do with them.

Is she really going to cut all content besides the adverts on those platforms? Is it she just going to use irrelevant content just for the ads.

I just honestly don’t see the reason for the Patreon well obviously besides from the money, but is she going to say she is going to SHOUT about DV on that platform, to currently only 148 people, and surely wont her huns realise that she is then making money out of them to shout about DV, that is then her making more money out of DV victims.

If she moves W & L content over there then she is also making money out of other parents who possibly have children with additional needs.

She must know she needs to share the important stuff to the high audience she has already, so why would anyone want to pay for anything else????

I am not the most intelligent person put I am not stupid, but I am seriously confused with her right now.

I just want to add, her stories last night are dangerous, I know help with DV is still not what it should be, but a lot has changed in the last decade or so. This is only my own personal opinion but I would say it most certainly is NOT better to STAY, some will disagree and that is fine, but I left my abusive relationship in 2010 with my children with only the clothes we were wearing, with no plan or refuge to go to.

Her self pity is now repetitive and without being disrespectful to any dv victims I am bored of hearing it, I am a survivor and so is she, so she should be conducting herself as a survivor, that’s the way to help and empower other women in these situations.

And lastly (sorry) WHY does she not realise how triggering she is being?

Reactions: 33
I maybe speaking out of turn here but if you’ve just left an abusive relationship after 10 years then surely the last thing on your mind is dating again so soon.

Reactions: 29
I maybe speaking out of turn here but if you’ve just left an abusive relationship after 10 years then surely the last thing on your mind is dating again so soon.
Absolutely I couldn't for years but I am just using my own personal experience.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.