PTWM #100 A gram of sherbet, an ounce of hash, amazing what you can buy with PayPal cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t it have made more sense for Ratchet and Emily to have gone to the Refuge thing. Why take your policeman husband as I’m sure the Sarah Everard case would be mentioned. (Don’t get me wrong, I’m not tarring everyone with the same brush). Surely as dv survivors She wouldn’t need a man with her to feel safe. I don’t know if I’ve written this particularly well but I hope you get the gist of what I mean

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Still not home then?

6A0B42D6-3DD8-4EFF-B303-1FF8CCA5BB85.jpeg

Wouldn’t it have made more sense for Ratchet and Emily to have gone to the Refuge thing. Why take your policeman husband as I’m sure the Sarah Everard case would be mentioned. (Don’t get me wrong, I’m not tarring everyone with the same brush). Surely as dv survivors She wouldn’t need a man with her to feel safe. I don’t know if I’ve written this particularly well but I hope you get the gist of what I mean
I thought Emily was a Refuge ambassador as well? Or is that Trevi? Still, yes it would have made more sense and been kinder to everyone if she and Emily had gone on a business trip and Josh had parented his own kids for a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It's obvious she has only written those posts this morning out of obligation after going to this show yesterday. One of my friends went to the gala event of The Band musical and it doesn't make her part of Take That. Rachel here thinking she's the ceo of Refuge😂 how much did she pay for tickets so she could feel important.

@Lucyinthesky88 2 nights in London? They would've had a few drinks yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they binned off the kids so she could go to the theatre? What an inspiration.

And Refuge is the charity who deleted Mia’s public claims of abuse against their “ambassador” Rachel, yes?
I think it was Trevi who deleted Mia's comments

Reactions: 7
First of all I find the narrative that R is personally 'saving lives from abuse' via her inbox as her and Emily claim very distressing. How many women does or has she ignored? Why was Emily cherry picked out of all the women we know have messaged her for help before but ignored? Unless she has someone monitoring and relying to her DMs daily they need to stop pushing this. Emily is just as deluded as R if she keeps on with this 'a stranger on the internet saved my life' bullshit.

Secondly, I dont get how Refuge made any money yesterday for their 50th anniversary? Did the funds from tickets sales go them? It mustve been a free event if R went surely? Like its already been said why didnt Emily get to go too as Director of Patchwork House? Oh yeah cos R wanted a jolly with Slosh and to make it all about her 🙄 I dont get these glitz and glam events for charities. Seems like a lot of expense. Hope they have genuinely made some money but surely theres better ways to do it. R couldve donated the cost of train tickets and a hotel room for the night which I'm guessing goes into the 100s and just stayed at home with her kids 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Exactly, @sallycinnamon84, does no one ever question why Emily was plucked from obscurity, moved to Devon and is now director or the women’s centre when she only “met” Rachel online via her Instagram account? One minute Rachel is being Emily’s safe space and supporting her leaving an abusive relationship, the next they’re getting drunk together and Emily is staying over at their house, then she ends up leaving her life behind to start again in Devon so she can work for the woman who “saved” her. It’s weird and it’s also misleading (again) when so many other people have reached out for support and not even got a reply, let alone a job.

Reactions: 29
I'm going through something similar myself. Currently waiting for a S&L assessment for my little boy. Then you go on IG and see that rat face and it just infuriates me so much! We don't leave our son with anyone, he just wouldn't cope. We are sacrificing so much at the minute. Constantly juggling childcare between ourselves because we both need to work and aren't entitled to free childcare, hardly seeing each other. I'm so fed up. I don't know how she lives the life she does!! ☹😠
It's so hard isn't it? We've got no family locally to help out. Luckily my son has just turned 3 so we're entitled to the 30 free hours.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.