Property Boss #9 Aldo’s unravelling, how the mighty fall, trawling on Tik Tok posing as a Tiny Tears doll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oor Aldo’s first trawlllll account of the day on tiktok extras . He’s even got himself a wee burd defending him 🥴
They’re a different breed these women. One “awrite luv ye ma lassie “ & all morals & dignity are out the door

Reactions: 1
Whos frances33? She went from calling him a Stoater to saying she's on good terms wae him, and Blaming Dianne..

Reactions: 1
It’s always “see something, say something” until it’s someone they like. If it’s not on their doorstep nobody wants to know. The first in line to shout “get that beast out” when a pweirdo hunter group goes to a door and no actual child was involved.

Reactions: 8
She’s still going on 😂
I’m playing the do not reply game but, it drives psychos round the bend sat awwww day clicking refresh waiting on a reply 😂
What an absolute roaster. So as long as he says it but doesn’t do it it’s ok?? 🤢 duck me the sympathisers are worse than him at times.

Reactions: 3
Shufflegals told Iain she’s frightened of getting a harassment charge or he kills himself🥴.
What’s the betting big Kerryanns been interfering

Reactions: 8
Shufflegals told Iain she’s frightened of getting a harassment charge or he kills himself🥴.
What’s the betting big Kerryanns been interfering
She said she wasn't caring about police coming to her and wasn't taking tit excuses of his mental health. But know what she got the msg out there which is more than I could do so..

Reactions: 7
She said she wasn't caring about police coming to her and wasn't taking tit excuses of his mental health. But know what she got the msg out there which is more than I could do so..
Must be caving to his bullshit but aye she got the message out to a lot of people who hadn’t seen the tweets

Reactions: 2
Just seen this on my FYP. I don’t know who it’s aimed at but this from a woman who has a young girl, early teens I think, and she thinks what he said and done is ok cos it was his past👊 I did screen record the video and try post here but it was too big

Sorry just to say she’s calling someone out for using him for clout and views

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just seen this on my FYP. I don’t know who it’s aimed at but this from a woman who has a young girl, early teens I think, and she thinks what he said and done is ok cos it was his past👊 I did screen record the video and try post here but it was too big

Sorry just to say she’s calling someone out for using him for clout and views
I don’t know her from Tiktok but She 100% used to be all over Facebook outing Derek Kennedy the convicted rapist from Barrhead, so shocked to see her defend Alan 🤯

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.