Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Property Boss, now known as The_Real_Shielsy_Boss, AKA Alan Shields. Ex Wheel of Fortune Prize Guy, failed footballer and narcissist.

Shielsy continues to claim his misogynistic, racist, homophobic, fattist and beasty hate speech on Twitter was ‘banter’. Decide for yourself, his user name on there is Shielsy007.

Since being dumped by Dianne, Aldo has been unravelling. His mask well and truly slipped on his most recent Live. He ignored Big Iain’s offer of a square go and used the lies he told women as insults.

He turned his attentions to ShuffleGal and added her young teenage daughter as a friend, but she quickly deleted him when the tweets were brought to her attention and has been spreading the word about him 👏🏼👑

Shielsy is raging about this and has taken to trolling Dianne and ShuffleGal under a profile called Tiny Tears with a photo of a doll. He is the shittest trawl and gives himself away with his misogynistic abuse, dodgy patter and specific use of emoji’s. The guy is clearly no well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

PeachArcher

Chatty Member

Is that the Swinger forum? Good to see General Lee keep then updated!

Oh I totally missed the part where he shat it from a square go 😂😂

Bet he’d turn up if a wee tattle housewife offered him out though.
@Briar_rose I think we should get @Cass_25 to take one for the team and arrange a meet up then live stream the cunt handcuffed to a bed while big Iain jumps out a cupboard wearing a g imp mask and shoves a Tiny Tears doll up his arse

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

singlelife

VIP Member
Wow that’s a quick turnaround from Shufflegal. She can shuffle herself off to fuck. Absolute mug. She’s gone from her & others we’re going to the police & most folk applauding her to unblocking him & all buddy buddy. You lady are a clown 🤡. Such a kick in the teeth to Diane

Roly you’re not being dramatic. We are all behind you. The man’s a cretin. Always has been always will be. A lot of people seen the real him when he did his live. Shufflegal & her likes give him a license to perpetrate abuse verbal or physical. I’d rather be one of us. You take care & come back when you’re ready. Much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Scottishlassxox

For thos of you who havent watched Her video yet it basically says this "Hi guys I no I said I was going to take Alan Shields down but turns out I'm a massive shitebag and he phoned me and showed me his no pedoooo certificate from the school of non pedoossss so he must be all good and then I realised I was a massive fanny and everyone was going to realise that aswell, so if you comment to tell me that, you will be blocked and deleted and so forth, so bye huns" 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Cass_25

VIP Member
Blowdrying his baws 😭😭😭
I need tae know this Shazza Mac tea
I seen the texts when was at Evie’s hoose , Sharon was caught by Susie texting alan filth lots of filth n one message she was going to Aldo I’m going to squirt all over your body🤣 . Without a word of a lie to the squirting text Aldo replies Sheilsy loves yi 😂😂😂😂 the tears were tripping me when I read it

• Haha
Reactions: 16

teddywoo

Disclosures mean nothing. We just had a police officer rape and murder a woman he didn’t know. His extreme “jokes and banter” about sexual assault and violence against women and children were dismissed by colleagues and pals. Nobody spoke up and if they did they were shut down.

There has been TV personalities, teachers, educators, medical professionals, law enforcement and a whole host of other professional groups who are in “trusted” positions who need disclosures who are now behind bars for what they have done to women and children. It only takes the once.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I seen the texts when was at Evie’s hoose , Sharon was caught by Susie texting alan filth lots of filth n one message she was going to Aldo I’m going to squirt all over your body🤣 . Without a word of a lie to the squirting text Aldo replies Sheilsy loves yi 😂😂😂😂 the tears were tripping me when I read it
Naawwwwww 😭😭😭 imagine aw his fake tan runnin’ 😭😭😭
Shielsy loves yi 😭😭😭

NHS 24 Crisis Team responding to Shazza Mac after Shielsy telt her he loved her

D9DD4E1A-BA88-4225-8464-FDB664F93E03.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Drea2904

Chatty Member
I said be wary of shufflegal, clout chaser always on off with the Boyf and posting about it, Did this with Juls & Elsa just to get her followers up, she sees something and thinks oh I’ll get involved so I can get likes, I stopped commenting when everyone singing her praises as still wary….. hoped to be wrong but quite frankly now she can take her face for a shite, Bam

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Miss Diana Ross

Bunch of freaks so they are..im fkn sick of them , cheek to call us trawllllls ...🤬🤬
exactamdo but personally I think you are all fkn belters 😍 may not have had the best start, some people may still not get me but that’s ok, we aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but I’m a good person and so are all you to give me the time of day and for that I’m forever grateful…. Love my wee tattler family… that was another comment I think I’m the queen of tattle 😂🙈 ffs that of course is my wee tired granny she’s a queen 👑👑👑

• Heart
  • Haha

Scottishlassxox

Omg 😂😂😂😂 just went and read all the comments on that page , absolute comedy gold . This is the gift that just keeps giving , cheers Aldo , you’ve kept us all entertained for weeks now 👍

I thought it was sunbeds that gave Elaine that nice tan but clearly it’s shit with all the brown nosing she does !! Signing a petition to take Tattle down when’s she’s been here talking to us all !! That’s no normal behaviour 😡
So it seems Elaine has nae pals and jist goes to whoever's causing the most uproar on TT??? For a grown woman shes a brass neck, be true to your self Elaine stop pendulum swinging looking for your 5 mins in the sun 🤣🤣🤣

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I couldn't stay away too long the banter has been too funny that I've caught up on 🤣🤣🤣so am back and am no letting aldo epsteins behaviour and lack of respect for woman keep me away this time 👊 I had to talk to my kids while I was off here can ye believe it 🤷‍♀️ I mean there no bad folk they seem awrite n that but by fk ge them a wee bit of attention and their hanging off yer arse the rest of the day 🤦‍♀️🤪 they have had their dinner fish fingers obviously 🤭 and that's them dubbed back up in their rooms 😅 a packet of monster munch between them and a kwenchy cup since im a top maw 🏅 @weegin i could be doing with a new sister doll my 4 are fkn no righters im sure u will fit right in 😉🤣 welcome to the fam baby doll 💓 as long as yer no a tiny tears one we will get on just fine 🤜🤛🤝
As yeez were folks carry on.....💞💓

• Haha
  • Heart

teddywoo

1645035350716.gif

NOBODY FORCES YOU TO DISPLAY YOURSELF ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND TO BE AN ARSEHOLE WITH PREDATORY, RAPE CULTURE FEEDING BEHAVIOUR ON PUBLIC PLATFORMS.

be a cunt in private and nobody would know. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
The fact a grown 44 year old man thought it was perfectly normal to creat an account pretending to be a Tiny Tears Doll calling women he has slept with Munters, Slappers, HalfDykes is mental ,the cunt needs sectioned .
Could not make this shit up 😂

• Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Omg 😂😂😂😂 just went and read all the comments on that page , absolute comedy gold . This is the gift that just keeps giving , cheers Aldo , you’ve kept us all entertained for weeks now 👍

I thought it was sunbeds that gave Elaine that nice tan but clearly it’s shit with all the brown nosing she does !! Signing a petition to take Tattle down when’s she’s been here talking to us all !! That’s no normal behaviour 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

singlelife

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tbh picturing aldo way a tiny tears doll lodged up his arse wasn't something I needed to visualise b4 I went to sleep tonite 🤣🤣🤣

There's an awful lot of snorting and choking gon on tonite 👀 it's fkn aldo epstein got us all wired to the moon 🤣
Aww man I’m actually deid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You lassies are just the best. Never laughed so much as I have the past few weeks 🤣🤣💗💗💗

He’s now got his own song 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sadcat

Having a clear Disclosure does NOT mean anything...just means you've never bn caught or convicted..why he needs one is beyond me, he is neither working with children or vulnerable adults...I'd be questioning its authenticity
Usually a lurker 🤐 Hello...🙂
A disclosure is basically only saying you’re as clean as a whistle on the day it’s printed.