Property Boss #9 Aldo’s unravelling, how the mighty fall, trawling on Tik Tok posing as a Tiny Tears doll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor dolly...its wee voice recording aw muffled shouting mama mama ..
Pammy I canny cope way u 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've been laughing for 10 Minutes at this 🤣 😂 my lassie has just came in my room and said mum what the hell are u laughing at I said put ur hand over yer mouth just now and say mama mama till I hear what it sounds like then I burst out laughing again shes just walked out calling me a freak 🤣🤣🤣

Aww man I’m actually deid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You lassies are just the best. Never laughed so much as I have the past few weeks 🤣🤣💗💗💗

He’s now got his own song 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its been some laugh uz r all a good bunch ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Pammy I canny cope way u 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've been laughing for 10 Minutes at this 🤣 😂 my lassie has just came in my room and said mum what the hell are u laughing at I said put ur hand over yer mouth just now and say mama mama till I hear what it sounds like then I burst out laughing again shes just walked out calling me a freak 🤣🤣🤣

Its been some laugh uz r all a good bunch ❤
I’m creased at this 🤣🤣🤣
Seems that we’re unraveling along with Shielsy 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hate campaign? It is one woman who has had expressed her views on inappropriate behaviour.

FC1C54FF-803A-486B-B6E4-7D42C58D4F63.png

Yes, yes it does

93AA0FF5-7B96-4DCD-8ADF-7452B6AAD187.jpeg

🚨 Looks like Shielsy007 has finally remembered his Twitter password

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Next he'll be telling us he clicks dodgy links and has Nigerian rich princes in his dms

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could have been reported & deleted by. Twitter for being abusive
twitter allow the likes of Stephen Bear & the onlyfans girls/guys post their explicit videos so i doubt they have removed his account.

Reactions: 10
twitter allow the likes of Stephen Bear & the onlyfans girls/guys post their explicit videos so i doubt they have removed his account.
We’ll never know the reason I suppose. Strange it happens now tho after people saying they were reporting it to police

Reactions: 2
She’s got a neb in every drama going on. I clicked on comments of a page I just scrolled to, no idea who the creator was and there was that women in the comments.

We’ll never know the reason I suppose. Strange it happens now tho after people saying they were reporting it to police
The thing is it’s known thing that prospective employees sometimes will have a wee look at your socials , so if he is looking for a job , he would have deleted it to stop them seeing that , however like you say all speculation

Reactions: 4
John Dalton...aka Alan..🤣 really needs to try harder to conceal his identity
Scored women? Don't make me fkn laugh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.