Property Boss #9 Aldo’s unravelling, how the mighty fall, trawling on Tik Tok posing as a Tiny Tears doll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiiya tattlers , just caught up . Not liking having to real life and missing out on this thread 😂😂 that’s Elaine commenting on Peter Andre’s page 😂😂😂 it’s actually ridiculous how often her name pops up brown nosing accounts . I had to laugh at big Aldo commenting on one of his fake accounts saying “ you still trying to fit in Elaine “ lol , even Aldo knows !! 😂😂 . Aw Dianne the fake accounts are needing to bolt and leave you alone . Absolute wrong yin’s . Your life has been turned upside down with all this 😭 you know we love you here so doesn’t matter what they clowns say under a fake account . Just checking everyone has paid for the trips ?? I’ll need to book the buses soon so payments no later than Friday please , time capsule will be first on the schedule . Feel free to bring your own fish fingers and hunners of vinegar for lunch time guys 😂😂 x
No way is she on commenting about Katie Price and Peter Andre’s weans
Canny breathe 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this isn’t the right thread but I need to get this off my chest. I seriously cannot take that rosiebush trying to be all sexy and feminine 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No way is she on commenting about Katie Price and Peter Andre’s weans
Canny breathe 😂😂😂😂
WTF, makes me wonder was it Elaine behind the fake accounts tagging celebs? We thought it was someone posing as a child, but it could have merely been the middle aged stoner as herself 🤯😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.