Property Boss #9 Aldo’s unravelling, how the mighty fall, trawling on Tik Tok posing as a Tiny Tears doll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Property Boss, now known as The_Real_Shielsy_Boss, AKA Alan Shields. Ex Wheel of Fortune Prize Guy, failed footballer and narcissist.

Shielsy continues to claim his misogynistic, racist, homophobic, fattist and beasty hate speech on Twitter was ‘banter’. Decide for yourself, his user name on there is Shielsy007.

Since being dumped by Dianne, Aldo has been unravelling. His mask well and truly slipped on his most recent Live. He ignored Big Iain’s offer of a square go and used the lies he told women as insults.

He turned his attentions to ShuffleGal and added her young teenage daughter as a friend, but she quickly deleted him when the tweets were brought to her attention and has been spreading the word about him 👏🏼👑

Shielsy is raging about this and has taken to trolling Dianne and ShuffleGal under a profile called Tiny Tears with a photo of a doll. He is the shittest trawl and gives himself away with his misogynistic abuse, dodgy patter and specific use of emoji’s. The guy is clearly no well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh I totally missed the part where he shat it from a square go 😂😂

Bet he’d turn up if a wee tattle housewife offered him out though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact a grown 44 year old man thought it was perfectly normal to creat an account pretending to be a Tiny Tears Doll calling women he has slept with Munters, Slappers, HalfDykes is mental ,the bleep needs sectioned .
Could not make this tit up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Is that the Swinger forum? Good to see General Lee keep then updated!

Oh I totally missed the part where he shat it from a square go 😂😂

Bet he’d turn up if a wee tattle housewife offered him out though.
@Briar_rose I think we should get @Cass_25 to take one for the team and arrange a meet up then live stream the bleep handcuffed to a bed while big Iain jumps out a cupboard wearing a g imp mask and shoves a Tiny Tears doll up his arse

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

@Briar_rose I think we should get @Cass_25 to take one for the team and arrange a meet up then live stream the bleep handcuffed to a bed while big Iain jumps out a cupboard wearing a g imp mask and shoves a Tiny Tears doll up his arse
Where do I sign up 😍 Hope he is fleeeeing n slabbers all over me :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The name of this thread has had me laughing like fk still 🤣🤣
I really hope Iain gets his day with aldo and gets to kick his head in 👊🥊he wrecked his home

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’ve just laughed that hard I snorted …….on the bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

duck sake i about choked on my toast 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m absolutely disgusted with what I wrote above, been hiding on SwingerTok for too long 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m absolutely disgusted with what I wrote above, been hiding on SwingerTok for too long 😩
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tbh picturing aldo way a tiny tears doll lodged up his arse wasn't something I needed to visualise b4 I went to sleep tonite 🤣🤣🤣

duck sake i about choked on my toast 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There's an awful lot of snorting and choking gon on tonite 👀 it's fkn aldo epstein got us all wired to the moon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tbh picturing aldo way a tiny tears doll lodged up his arse wasn't something I needed to visualise b4 I went to sleep tonite 🤣🤣🤣

There's an awful lot of snorting and choking gon on tonite 👀 it's fkn aldo epstein got us all wired to the moon 🤣
Aww man I’m actually deid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You lassies are just the best. Never laughed so much as I have the past few weeks 🤣🤣💗💗💗

He’s now got his own song 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.